KLOW Stack DIY

yrrdead said:

I used to be against blends. But after these past few months—reconstituting, filtering, and pulling together carts for myself, my wife, my father-in-law, and my mom—I'm done with it. I'm just going to order KLOW because it's simpler.

That said, if it were only for me, I'd side with all of you. Keep everything separate so you can tweak dosages as needed.
Haha, absolutely, dude. I can picture it. Every single night my non-RS tells me, "Alright, hand over the Blue!" (total Dewey Cox vibe) and I'm just thinking, nope... you do not want any part of this.
 
brah389 said:

A quick note on where my KLOW experiment stands right now (though without the GHK-Cu in the mix, so it isn't truly KLOW yet). I cut back to injecting the peptides only in the morning, and once I did that, my sleep went right back to the crappy baseline I had before starting the stack. So at present my routine is:

1mg BPC every day

1mg KPV every day

2.0mg TB each Monday and Thursday

One thing I can say for sure: my everyday aches and pains have become noticeably less bothersome. The bursitis in my left hip, which is pretty severe, is now easier to deal with. That said, the real reason I began was to support recovery from a compound ankle fracture I suffered a year ago; I'm still healing from several surgeries, the most recent one in March. The moment my GHK-Cu shows up, I'll be adding it to the stack. This thread is fantastic!!
Are you also looking into R3ta? It was messing with my sleep for a little while.
 
Danger1212 said:

brah389 said:

A quick note on where my KLOW experiment stands right now (though without the GHK-Cu in the mix, so it isn't truly KLOW yet). I cut back to injecting the peptides only in the morning, and once I did that, my sleep went right back to the crappy baseline I had before starting the stack. So at present my routine is:

1mg BPC every day

1mg KPV every day

2.0mg TB each Monday and Thursday

One thing I can say for sure: my everyday aches and pains have become noticeably less bothersome. The bursitis in my left hip, which is pretty severe, is now easier to deal with. That said, the real reason I began was to support recovery from a compound ankle fracture I suffered a year ago; I'm still healing from several surgeries, the most recent one in March. The moment my GHK-Cu shows up, I'll be adding it to the stack. This thread is fantastic!!
Are you also looking into R3ta? It was messing with my sleep for a little while.
I've been on tirz, though in a few weeks I'll move over to Reta once my stockpile is big enough. As a hyper responder, evening pins of BPC/KPV gave me a "buzz" through my body. That sensation disappeared after I bumped the dose to double and switched to morning injections.
 
brah389 said:

Danger1212 said:

brah389 said:

A quick note on where my KLOW experiment stands right now (though without the GHK-Cu in the mix, so it isn't truly KLOW yet). I cut back to injecting the peptides only in the morning, and once I did that, my sleep went right back to the crappy baseline I had before starting the stack. So at present my routine is:

1mg BPC every day

1mg KPV every day

2.0mg TB each Monday and Thursday

One thing I can say for sure: my everyday aches and pains have become noticeably less bothersome. The bursitis in my left hip, which is pretty severe, is now easier to deal with. That said, the real reason I began was to support recovery from a compound ankle fracture I suffered a year ago; I'm still healing from several surgeries, the most recent one in March. The moment my GHK-Cu shows up, I'll be adding it to the stack. This thread is fantastic!!
Are you also looking into R3ta? It was messing with my sleep for a little while.
I've been on tirz, though in a few weeks I'll move over to Reta once my stockpile is big enough. As a hyper responder, evening pins of BPC/KPV gave me a "buzz" through my body. That sensation disappeared after I bumped the dose to double and switched to morning injections.
You get tipsy on very little 😁
 
Danger1212 said:

brah389 said:

Danger1212 said:

brah389 said:

A quick note on where my KLOW experiment stands right now (though without the GHK-Cu in the mix, so it isn't truly KLOW yet). I cut back to injecting the peptides only in the morning, and once I did that, my sleep went right back to the crappy baseline I had before starting the stack. So at present my routine is:

1mg BPC every day

1mg KPV every day

2.0mg TB each Monday and Thursday

One thing I can say for sure: my everyday aches and pains have become noticeably less bothersome. The bursitis in my left hip, which is pretty severe, is now easier to deal with. That said, the real reason I began was to support recovery from a compound ankle fracture I suffered a year ago; I'm still healing from several surgeries, the most recent one in March. The moment my GHK-Cu shows up, I'll be adding it to the stack. This thread is fantastic!!
Are you also looking into R3ta? It was messing with my sleep for a little while.
I've been on tirz, though in a few weeks I'll move over to Reta once my stockpile is big enough. As a hyper responder, evening pins of BPC/KPV gave me a "buzz" through my body. That sensation disappeared after I bumped the dose to double and switched to morning injections.
You get tipsy on very little 😁
Honestly, I really wish whiskey worked like that too! But it's nowhere near the same!
 
TeresaHip said:

randompersonrandom said:

Pepdude5 said:

It truly is a massive improvement. Glad I could help. I've still got 45-50# left to lose.

Reta was something I tried one time. It made me extremely sick, and since it has a 6 day 1/2 life, a bad reaction means a full week of misery. My wife came close to being hospitalized — 5 days of straight vomiting and serious dehydration — so we never touched it again. Plenty of people do well on it, but it isn't for us.

I got my food macros locked in. 150-200g protein, 100g carbs, 100g fat, 1500-2000 calories, 100oz water per day, and the weight melted off.

I built my own app to track everything.

Hope your recovery goes great. Peptides are amazing.

Now I'm beginning weight training, and I need to take it slow at first so I don't hurt myself.

It feels like I've gotten my life back. I'm almost 55yo and every year I was declining more and more. My family needs me to stick around.
Even though you didn't request it, reta typically doesn't cause that kind of reaction. If both of you ended up extremely ill for 7 days, that strongly resembles either a serious dosing error or a particularly nasty contaminant.
The same thing happened to me.
Even so, when 2 people with no connection to each other both develop it from the same kit, that does raise a warning sign.
 
randompersonrandom said:

TeresaHip said:

randompersonrandom said:

Pepdude5 said:

It truly is a massive improvement. Glad I could help. I've still got 45-50# left to lose.

Reta was something I tried one time. It made me extremely sick, and since it has a 6 day 1/2 life, a bad reaction means a full week of misery. My wife came close to being hospitalized — 5 days of straight vomiting and serious dehydration — so we never touched it again. Plenty of people do well on it, but it isn't for us.

I got my food macros locked in. 150-200g protein, 100g carbs, 100g fat, 1500-2000 calories, 100oz water per day, and the weight melted off.

I built my own app to track everything.

Hope your recovery goes great. Peptides are amazing.

Now I'm beginning weight training, and I need to take it slow at first so I don't hurt myself.

It feels like I've gotten my life back. I'm almost 55yo and every year I was declining more and more. My family needs me to stick around.
Even though you didn't request it, reta typically doesn't cause that kind of reaction. If both of you ended up extremely ill for 7 days, that strongly resembles either a serious dosing error or a particularly nasty contaminant.
The same thing happened to me.
Even so, when 2 people with no connection to each other both develop it from the same kit, that does raise a warning sign.
Fair point.
 
Danger1212 said:

Laxfinity said:

Danger1212 said:

brah389 said:

Following
My reason for starting this thread was to gather suggestions for a KLOW-style protocol that people run on their own, for research use. The more I looked into it, the more it made sense to study each peptide on its own first and then assemble an initial stack from there. There isn't a single right way to get started, as far as I can tell. Anyone who has already been down this road, feel free to add your input.

(50’s General Wellness)

What I'm running now, one week in:

Morning

  • KPV 500mcg
  • BPC-157 500mcg
  • TB4 (Full Chain) 500mcg
Evening

  • KPV 500mcg
  • BPC-157 500mcg
  • TB4 (Full Chain) 500mcg
  • GHK-cu 2mg
Build 2 pens instead... that makes things much simpler. You'll need to look into it yourself. This place has lots of details on it.
Appreciate it!

My pens are on the way. Do you load the 3 compounds into a single pen, while the GHK-cu goes into the other one?
Nope. Whenever I'm on GHK-Cu, it goes in the same syringe as the other compounds I'm using. At the moment that's GHK-Cu plus KPV. TB and BPC are on hold for me right now.
 
KPV may not be what raised my blood pressure after all. Today I took a small dose and had no problem with it. More likely, the culprit is a terrible gout flare that has dragged on for months. Since mid January I have dropped 70# (apart from that 1 dose, no glp). Gout flares can be triggered by fast weight loss, since whatever is held in fat gets released into the bloodstream.

If that turns out to be true, it is welcome news. The KPV is something I genuinely need for chronic inflammation
 
Laxfinity said:

Danger1212 said:

Laxfinity said:

Danger1212 said:

brah389 said:

Following
My reason for starting this thread was to gather suggestions for a KLOW-style protocol that people run on their own, for research use. The more I looked into it, the more it made sense to study each peptide on its own first and then assemble an initial stack from there. There isn't a single right way to get started, as far as I can tell. Anyone who has already been down this road, feel free to add your input.

(50’s General Wellness)

What I'm running now, one week in:

Morning

  • KPV 500mcg
  • BPC-157 500mcg
  • TB4 (Full Chain) 500mcg
Evening

  • KPV 500mcg
  • BPC-157 500mcg
  • TB4 (Full Chain) 500mcg
  • GHK-cu 2mg
Build 2 pens instead... that makes things much simpler. You'll need to look into it yourself. This place has lots of details on it.
Appreciate it!

My pens are on the way. Do you load the 3 compounds into a single pen, while the GHK-cu goes into the other one?
Nope. Whenever I'm on GHK-Cu, it goes in the same syringe as the other compounds I'm using. At the moment that's GHK-Cu plus KPV. TB and BPC are on hold for me right now.
Appreciate you getting back to me!
 
Pepdude5 said:

KPV may not be what raised my blood pressure after all. Today I took a small dose and had no problem with it. More likely, the culprit is a terrible gout flare that has dragged on for months. Since mid January I have dropped 70# (apart from that 1 dose, no glp). Gout flares can be triggered by fast weight loss, since whatever is held in fat gets released into the bloodstream.

If that turns out to be true, it is welcome news. The KPV is something I genuinely need for chronic inflammation
Yeah, that explanation tracks well. When fat gets broken down quickly, the body releases what it had stored into circulation, and that is a common trigger for gout attacks. On top of that, ongoing inflammation and pain by themselves are enough to push BP and pulse higher.

Given that a small dose of KPV went down fine today, that is a good sign. It is possible the gout flare was already behind those symptoms, and KPV got the blame unfairly.

Fingers crossed that keeps up, since KPV looks quite promising when it comes to inflammation problems.
 
yes, bp is back to perfect now that i'm taking gout meds (which i dislike, but 1 battle at a time) and 2 kpv doses are well tolerated. This lets me keep using kpv, cut down inflammation, and in time stop the meds. Bp this morning 106/74 p70. I'd say that's perfect
 
Pepdude5 said:

yes, bp is back to perfect now that i'm taking gout meds (which i dislike, but 1 battle at a time) and 2 kpv doses are well tolerated. This lets me keep using kpv, cut down inflammation, and in time stop the meds. Bp this morning 106/74 p70. I'd say that's perfect
Now it clicks. The gout flare was likely the main problem from the start. Good to hear your BP has returned to normal and that KPV is being tolerated well once more.

106/74 with a pulse of 70 are excellent readings. Seems like everything is settling at last.
 
Danger1212 said:

Pepdude5 said:

yes, bp is back to perfect now that i'm taking gout meds (which i dislike, but 1 battle at a time) and 2 kpv doses are well tolerated. This lets me keep using kpv, cut down inflammation, and in time stop the meds. Bp this morning 106/74 p70. I'd say that's perfect
Now it clicks. The gout flare was likely the main problem from the start. Good to hear your BP has returned to normal and that KPV is being tolerated well once more.

106/74 with a pulse of 70 are excellent readings. Seems like everything is settling at last.
Appreciate it — those readings are holding up even with a ton of work pressure, and the only prescriptions I'm on are for gout; no statins, no blockers. After things settle down and I hit my target weight, my plan is to taper off those as well. For the time being, though, they're absolutely necessary.
 
Danger1212 said:

brah389 said:

Following
My reason for starting this thread was to gather suggestions for a KLOW-style protocol that people run on their own, for research use. The more I looked into it, the more it made sense to study each peptide on its own first and then assemble an initial stack from there. There isn't a single right way to get started, as far as I can tell. Anyone who has already been down this road, feel free to add your input.

(50’s General Wellness)

What I'm running now, one week in:

Morning

  • KPV 500mcg
  • BPC-157 500mcg
  • TB4 (Full Chain) 500mcg
Evening

  • KPV 500mcg
  • BPC-157 500mcg
  • TB4 (Full Chain) 500mcg
  • GHK-cu 2mg
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share an update on how my research is going.

It has been 20 days and my RS is feeling excellent. A lot of the aches and pains that come with being 50+ are barely noticeable now; and I will just come out and say it: I did not begin this stack for cosmetic reasons, but the results have made my RS face appear 10 years younger, even the teeth feel cleaner. Could that really be happening?

Here is the dosing schedule I have followed so far.

May 20

AM

  • KPV 500mcg
  • BPC-157 500mcg
  • TB4 (Full Chain) 500mcg
PM

  • KPV 500mcg
  • BPC-157 500mcg
  • TB4 (Full Chain) 500mcg
  • GHK-cu 2mg

June 10

AM

  • KPV 1mg
  • BPC-1mg
  • TB4 (Full Chain) 500mcg
PM

  • KPV 1mg
  • BPC-157 1mg
  • TB4 (Full Chain) 500mcg
  • GHK-cu 5mg
 
Nice — ghk-cu is something I haven’t experimented with so far. For tb500 I use the full chain version, generally 2-3x weekly at a larger dose, since my research indicated daily use isn’t advised. With that lower dose, I doubt that schedule will steer you wrong.
 
I’m easing off for a bit, narrowing my routine to just bpc, tb, & kpv, and only in the morning. Even with rotating injection spots, histamine reactions are starting to show up. Every site itches for days now. I’ve been going at it aggressively since the end of January. I’ve been tapering gradually for some time. First I tapered ta1, then cjc/ipa, and now nad plus the 2nd daily dose
 
Back
Top