KLOW Stack DIY

Dropping from 155/110 all the way to 115/70 is a massive shift, and shedding 63 lbs likely eased a good amount of strain on your system as well.

What really grabbed me, though, was the improvement in muscle and tendon, because that's a big part of why I began digging into this in the first place — so I'm both eager and intrigued to find out what it can offer.

Thank you, I genuinely value the feedback! It means a great deal!
 
It truly is a massive improvement. Glad I could help. I've still got 45-50# left to lose.

Reta was something I tried one time. It made me extremely sick, and since it has a 6 day 1/2 life, a bad reaction means a full week of misery. My wife came close to being hospitalized — 5 days of straight vomiting and serious dehydration — so we never touched it again. Plenty of people do well on it, but it isn't for us.

I got my food macros locked in. 150-200g protein, 100g carbs, 100g fat, 1500-2000 calories, 100oz water per day, and the weight melted off.

I built my own app to track everything.

Hope your recovery goes great. Peptides are amazing.

Now I'm beginning weight training, and I need to take it slow at first so I don't hurt myself.

It feels like I've gotten my life back. I'm almost 55yo and every year I was declining more and more. My family needs me to stick around.
 
Danger1212 said:

Pepdude5 said:

Why use IM for BPC and KPV when subQ works just as well for both?
I have zero expertise here and can't speak with any authority. Based on what I've come across:

  • SubQ → absorption happens more gradually, simpler to do, not as invasive, and it's the usual route when systemic effects are the goal.
  • IM → uptake may be quicker, and it's occasionally chosen if the aim is to reach tissue close to a specific muscle or an injury area.
Is there anyone here who's actually done this and can share their take?
Based on my reading, plus your own confirmation, muscle tissue takes up the peptide the way a sponge soaks water — far too fast for it to spread through the body. Fat tissue receives less blood flow compared with muscle. The result is a gradual-release pattern: the peptide enters the bloodstream slowly, spikes are prevented, and the therapeutic effect stays more even.

Earlier I had been injecting the KLOW pre-blend straight into the delt, and saw nothing measurable on the positive side. But after recently revising my research amounts and splitting compounds according to better data — and given that my injury has nothing to do with muscle — I figured, why not also switch the delivery route to one with slower, longer-lasting absorption? These days I take a chip clip style clamp, pinch the little bit of pinchable skin I have at or around the shoulder, and inject subcutaneously.
 
BeaubaFett said:

Danger1212 said:

Pepdude5 said:

Why use IM for BPC and KPV when subQ works just as well for both?
I have zero expertise here and can't speak with any authority. Based on what I've come across:

  • SubQ → absorption happens more gradually, simpler to do, not as invasive, and it's the usual route when systemic effects are the goal.
  • IM → uptake may be quicker, and it's occasionally chosen if the aim is to reach tissue close to a specific muscle or an injury area.
Is there anyone here who's actually done this and can share their take?
Based on my reading, plus your own confirmation, muscle tissue takes up the peptide the way a sponge soaks water — far too fast for it to spread through the body. Fat tissue receives less blood flow compared with muscle. The result is a gradual-release pattern: the peptide enters the bloodstream slowly, spikes are prevented, and the therapeutic effect stays more even.

Earlier I had been injecting the KLOW pre-blend straight into the delt, and saw nothing measurable on the positive side. But after recently revising my research amounts and splitting compounds according to better data — and given that my injury has nothing to do with muscle — I figured, why not also switch the delivery route to one with slower, longer-lasting absorption? These days I take a chip clip style clamp, pinch the little bit of pinchable skin I have at or around the shoulder, and inject subcutaneously.
I can see the logic there. Based on what I've come across and my own experience, subq appears to deliver a more gradual, consistent uptake than IM does. Because muscle has so much vascularity, peptides can be taken in very rapidly there, and that might not be what you want when the goal is a longer-lasting systemic effect instead of a fast local release.

Given that muscle tissue isn't the problem you're dealing with, it seems reasonable to change the delivery method, separate the compounds, and fine-tune the dosing. Trying the KLOW blend IM in the delt with no clear payoff, then moving to a shallow subq shot near the shoulder for slower release, really does sound like a sensible tweak for research purposes.

The chip-clip pinch trick gave me a chuckle, but I know exactly what you're describing. People with less body fat really do have to improvise when hunting for enough skin to pinch for subq around the shoulders.
 
Pepdude5 said:

It truly is a massive improvement. Glad I could help. I've still got 45-50# left to lose.

Reta was something I tried one time. It made me extremely sick, and since it has a 6 day 1/2 life, a bad reaction means a full week of misery. My wife came close to being hospitalized — 5 days of straight vomiting and serious dehydration — so we never touched it again. Plenty of people do well on it, but it isn't for us.

I got my food macros locked in. 150-200g protein, 100g carbs, 100g fat, 1500-2000 calories, 100oz water per day, and the weight melted off.

I built my own app to track everything.

Hope your recovery goes great. Peptides are amazing.

Now I'm beginning weight training, and I need to take it slow at first so I don't hurt myself.

It feels like I've gotten my life back. I'm almost 55yo and every year I was declining more and more. My family needs me to stick around.
Even though you didn't request it, reta typically doesn't cause that kind of reaction. If both of you ended up extremely ill for 7 days, that strongly resembles either a serious dosing error or a particularly nasty contaminant.
 
Anyone else dealing with insomnia after starting BPC-157, TB-500, or KPV? I began on Sunday, and my sleep has been almost nonexistent ever since I started this regimen.
 
brah389 said:

Anyone else dealing with insomnia after starting BPC-157, TB-500, or KPV? I began on Sunday, and my sleep has been almost nonexistent ever since I started this regimen.
Nope — I'm in week 2 now and my sleep has been solid.

As for the R3ta, though…! By week 5 I was only managing 4 hours of sleep a night at most. That went on for 2 weeks.
 
randompersonrandom said:

Pepdude5 said:

It truly is a massive improvement. Glad I could help. I've still got 45-50# left to lose.

Reta was something I tried one time. It made me extremely sick, and since it has a 6 day 1/2 life, a bad reaction means a full week of misery. My wife came close to being hospitalized — 5 days of straight vomiting and serious dehydration — so we never touched it again. Plenty of people do well on it, but it isn't for us.

I got my food macros locked in. 150-200g protein, 100g carbs, 100g fat, 1500-2000 calories, 100oz water per day, and the weight melted off.

I built my own app to track everything.

Hope your recovery goes great. Peptides are amazing.

Now I'm beginning weight training, and I need to take it slow at first so I don't hurt myself.

It feels like I've gotten my life back. I'm almost 55yo and every year I was declining more and more. My family needs me to stick around.
Even though you didn't request it, reta typically doesn't cause that kind of reaction. If both of you ended up extremely ill for 7 days, that strongly resembles either a serious dosing error or a particularly nasty contaminant.
After that, I switched to a pure API form. Later I learned it's usually cut with excipients and other additives, so your read seems right — my first time was a massive overdose. It was horrible. I still have close to 1 gram left that I'll never touch.
 
KPV is giving me trouble. Apart from that reta mess, all the rest has worked well. With KPV, my BP & pulse jump significantly even on tiny amounts. Using a 10mg vial, normally 2ml bac water, and even 1u sent BP up. Today I put in 2ml bac water and did 1u, and the increase was tolerable. The catch: that’s just 25mcg, likely below a therapeutic dose
 
Pepdude5 said:

KPV is giving me trouble. Apart from that reta mess, all the rest has worked well. With KPV, my BP & pulse jump significantly even on tiny amounts. Using a 10mg vial, normally 2ml bac water, and even 1u sent BP up. Today I put in 2ml bac water and did 1u, and the increase was tolerable. The catch: that’s just 25mcg, likely below a therapeutic dose
From what I understand, KPV isn't typically associated with significant rises in blood pressure or pulse. So if this reaction keeps happening—particularly at just 50mcg—I'd treat it as something worth paying attention to. That's an extremely low amount for cardiovascular effects to show up.

The fact that lowering it to 25mcg made things more tolerable does point toward a dose-dependent issue. It could be personal sensitivity, a problem with the batch or purity, or simply a compound that his body doesn't handle well even when the rest of the stack causes no trouble.

If blood pressure and heart rate are already responding like this, I personally wouldn't keep escalating the dose in pursuit of a “therapeutic” level. Sometimes it just comes down to a compound not being right for a particular person.

Since this isn't pure API, did you filter it after reconstituting?
 
Danger1212 said:

Pepdude5 said:

KPV is giving me trouble. Apart from that reta mess, all the rest has worked well. With KPV, my BP & pulse jump significantly even on tiny amounts. Using a 10mg vial, normally 2ml bac water, and even 1u sent BP up. Today I put in 2ml bac water and did 1u, and the increase was tolerable. The catch: that’s just 25mcg, likely below a therapeutic dose
From what I understand, KPV isn't typically associated with significant rises in blood pressure or pulse. So if this reaction keeps happening—particularly at just 50mcg—I'd treat it as something worth paying attention to. That's an extremely low amount for cardiovascular effects to show up.

The fact that lowering it to 25mcg made things more tolerable does point toward a dose-dependent issue. It could be personal sensitivity, a problem with the batch or purity, or simply a compound that his body doesn't handle well even when the rest of the stack causes no trouble.

If blood pressure and heart rate are already responding like this, I personally wouldn't keep escalating the dose in pursuit of a “therapeutic” level. Sometimes it just comes down to a compound not being right for a particular person.

Since this isn't pure API, did you filter it after reconstituting?
That's the part I'm still figuring out. My guess is my MC receptors are reacting badly to it. The vial came from the supplier I always use. I may have a vial tested.

Even so, I'm definitely not going any higher on the dose. I was really keen on it, and now I've got 10 vials sitting here, but it seems I can't use it. Lucky for me, I take each thing as its own separate jab. Had I bought KLOW and hit the same reaction, I'd have no way of telling how well bpc & tb actually do for me
 
randompersonrandom said:

Pepdude5 said:

It truly is a massive improvement. Glad I could help. I've still got 45-50# left to lose.

Reta was something I tried one time. It made me extremely sick, and since it has a 6 day 1/2 life, a bad reaction means a full week of misery. My wife came close to being hospitalized — 5 days of straight vomiting and serious dehydration — so we never touched it again. Plenty of people do well on it, but it isn't for us.

I got my food macros locked in. 150-200g protein, 100g carbs, 100g fat, 1500-2000 calories, 100oz water per day, and the weight melted off.

I built my own app to track everything.

Hope your recovery goes great. Peptides are amazing.

Now I'm beginning weight training, and I need to take it slow at first so I don't hurt myself.

It feels like I've gotten my life back. I'm almost 55yo and every year I was declining more and more. My family needs me to stick around.
Even though you didn't request it, reta typically doesn't cause that kind of reaction. If both of you ended up extremely ill for 7 days, that strongly resembles either a serious dosing error or a particularly nasty contaminant.
The same thing happened to me.
 
dancs said:


Trust. Me. Bros.

If you look at different dosing sites, you'll see they all say 1-5mg daily for GHK-cu.

Just do the max dose so long as your body can handle it and there's no PIP.

Keep in mind that anything higher than 5mg daily, hasn't been studied and probably will have diminishing returns.

So, trust me. Bros. 😉😘

Click to expand...

Ugh… because of you, I ended up digging into this on my own… 😩

Here’s what I came across:

  • Adults generally need about 0.9 mg (900 mcg) of copper each day as the RDA (recommended daily amount).
  • In blood serum, only around 17% of GHK-Cu actually turns into usable copper.
So:

5 mg x 0.17 = 0.85 mg

That means 5 mg of GHK-Cu contains about:

  • 0.85 mg copper
  • or 850 mcg

Which lands pretty much at the typical daily recommendation for an adult…Which is exactly what you told me.😁 Tonight I’m going to test it on my RS, bro.

Also, per the NIH National Institutes of Health:

The Tolerable Upper Intake Level (UL) for adults is 10,000 μg/day (10 mg/day)

Disclaimer: I don’t know squat- Anyone reading this should do their own research and reach their own conclusion.

@dancs thanks for the info, brother!

If anyone has more knowledge on this topic, please chime in.
 
dancs said:


Trust. Me. Bros.

If you look at different dosing sites, you'll see they all say 1-5mg daily for GHK-cu.

Just do the max dose so long as your body can handle it and there's no PIP.

Keep in mind that anything higher than 5mg daily, hasn't been studied and probably will have diminishing returns.

So, trust me. Bros. 😉😘

Click to expand...
Honestly, when it comes to bro science, I find the evidence too shaky. I'm after something that feels more solid.
 
A quick note on where my KLOW experiment stands right now (though without the GHK-Cu in the mix, so it isn't truly KLOW yet). I cut back to injecting the peptides only in the morning, and once I did that, my sleep went right back to the crappy baseline I had before starting the stack. So at present my routine is:

1mg BPC every day

1mg KPV every day

2.0mg TB each Monday and Thursday

One thing I can say for sure: my everyday aches and pains have become noticeably less bothersome. The bursitis in my left hip, which is pretty severe, is now easier to deal with. That said, the real reason I began was to support recovery from a compound ankle fracture I suffered a year ago; I'm still healing from several surgeries, the most recent one in March. The moment my GHK-Cu shows up, I'll be adding it to the stack. This thread is fantastic!!
 
Danger1212 said:

brah389 said:

Following
My reason for starting this thread was to gather suggestions for a KLOW-style protocol that people run on their own, for research use. The more I looked into it, the more it made sense to study each peptide on its own first and then assemble an initial stack from there. There isn't a single right way to get started, as far as I can tell. Anyone who has already been down this road, feel free to add your input.

(50’s General Wellness)

What I'm running now, one week in:

Morning

  • KPV 500mcg
  • BPC-157 500mcg
  • TB4 (Full Chain) 500mcg
Evening

  • KPV 500mcg
  • BPC-157 500mcg
  • TB4 (Full Chain) 500mcg
  • GHK-cu 2mg
Build 2 pens instead... that makes things much simpler. You'll need to look into it yourself. This place has lots of details on it.
 
I used to be against blends. But after these past few months—reconstituting, filtering, and pulling together carts for myself, my wife, my father-in-law, and my mom—I'm done with it. I'm just going to order KLOW because it's simpler.

That said, if it were only for me, I'd side with all of you. Keep everything separate so you can tweak dosages as needed.
 
Laxfinity said:

Danger1212 said:

brah389 said:

Following
My reason for starting this thread was to gather suggestions for a KLOW-style protocol that people run on their own, for research use. The more I looked into it, the more it made sense to study each peptide on its own first and then assemble an initial stack from there. There isn't a single right way to get started, as far as I can tell. Anyone who has already been down this road, feel free to add your input.

(50’s General Wellness)

What I'm running now, one week in:

Morning

  • KPV 500mcg
  • BPC-157 500mcg
  • TB4 (Full Chain) 500mcg
Evening

  • KPV 500mcg
  • BPC-157 500mcg
  • TB4 (Full Chain) 500mcg
  • GHK-cu 2mg
Build 2 pens instead... that makes things much simpler. You'll need to look into it yourself. This place has lots of details on it.
Appreciate it!

My pens are on the way. Do you load the 3 compounds into a single pen, while the GHK-cu goes into the other one?
 
Back
Top