KLOW Stack DIY

Danger1212

Explorer
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern California
For anyone putting together a KLOW stack themselves from separate vials (GHK-Cu, BPC-157, TB-500/TB4, KPV)

How are you dosing and scheduling your DIY KLOW stack?
 
500mcg BPC plus 500mcg KPV in one syringe, deltoids rotated, 2x daily — post-workout and then at bedtime.

GHK-Cu 2mg into the outer thigh (helps with the sting), 1x daily at bedtime

TB500 2mg in the abdomen, 2x weekly, at bedtime

That's a lot of injections, but being able to raise or lower whichever compound is needed, whenever it's needed, makes for a better research strategy than using premixed blends.
 
BeaubaFett said:

500mcg BPC plus 500mcg KPV in one syringe, deltoids rotated, 2x daily — post-workout and then at bedtime.

GHK-Cu 2mg into the outer thigh (helps with the sting), 1x daily at bedtime

TB500 2mg in the abdomen, 2x weekly, at bedtime

That's a lot of injections, but being able to raise or lower whichever compound is needed, whenever it's needed, makes for a better research strategy than using premixed blends.
Thanks for laying it all out so thoroughly. This is precisely the type of detail I was after.

Keeping each compound separate makes sense to me too, since it lets you tweak them one by one rather than being stuck with fixed blend ratios. Separating out the GHK-Cu site because of the sting is also a useful point.

A few things I’m wondering:

  • Were all compounds begun together, or did you add them one at a time?
  • Is this the dose you started at?
  • If you were doing it over, would you do anything differently?
Thanks again for posting your protocol.
 
Just tagging along here — I've been considering giving KLOW a try, but I'm wondering if the GHK-Cu component might trigger any ISR. I've used wolverine previously and had zero problems. Would it make sense to begin with a solo GHK-Cu ramp for 1-2 weeks before adding the rest?
 
Danger1212 said:

BeaubaFett said:

500mcg BPC plus 500mcg KPV in one syringe, deltoids rotated, 2x daily — post-workout and then at bedtime.

GHK-Cu 2mg into the outer thigh (helps with the sting), 1x daily at bedtime

TB500 2mg in the abdomen, 2x weekly, at bedtime

That's a lot of injections, but being able to raise or lower whichever compound is needed, whenever it's needed, makes for a better research strategy than using premixed blends.
Thanks for laying it all out so thoroughly. This is precisely the type of detail I was after.

Keeping each compound separate makes sense to me too, since it lets you tweak them one by one rather than being stuck with fixed blend ratios. Separating out the GHK-Cu site because of the sting is also a useful point.

A few things I’m wondering:

  • Were all compounds begun together, or did you add them one at a time?
  • Is this the dose you started at?
  • If you were doing it over, would you do anything differently?
Thanks again for posting your protocol.
Before this, I was using the KLOW blend, so if you want to call that my baseline, it had BPC, TB, and KPV each at 500mcg, plus GHK at 2.5mg once daily.

Both of my shoulders have some pretty rough impingements, and the KLOW blend didn't help them at all. The main problem was that I couldn't raise any of the other compounds without also pushing more copper straight into my shoulders, which I wasn't willing to do. With this new split approach, I'm already noticing meaningful changes, so if I were starting from scratch, I'd skip the convenience of the blend and build a more precise protocol to get the most out of it.

This week I increased BPC to 1mg per injection and TB to 2.5, which is a more aggressive injury protocol and fits my personal research goals better. Anecdotal or not, once I dropped the blend and could control the BPC and KPV doses separately, injecting after any shoulder work in the gym gave me pretty much immediate and lasting inflammation relief. I've also noticed that whichever shoulder I inject before bed ends up being the side I naturally sleep on, while previously I was tossing and turning all night.

That's just my situation, though. These compounds affect different people differently depending on physiology and health practices. Plenty of other factors can easily change anyone's results. So don't treat anything I say as gospel, it's only an account of where I've had the most success. It may not match what others experience. Be safe out there.
 
BeaubaFett said:

Danger1212 said:

BeaubaFett said:

500mcg BPC plus 500mcg KPV in one syringe, deltoids rotated, 2x daily — post-workout and then at bedtime.

GHK-Cu 2mg into the outer thigh (helps with the sting), 1x daily at bedtime

TB500 2mg in the abdomen, 2x weekly, at bedtime

That's a lot of injections, but being able to raise or lower whichever compound is needed, whenever it's needed, makes for a better research strategy than using premixed blends.
Thanks for laying it all out so thoroughly. This is precisely the type of detail I was after.

Keeping each compound separate makes sense to me too, since it lets you tweak them one by one rather than being stuck with fixed blend ratios. Separating out the GHK-Cu site because of the sting is also a useful point.

A few things I’m wondering:

  • Were all compounds begun together, or did you add them one at a time?
  • Is this the dose you started at?
  • If you were doing it over, would you do anything differently?
Thanks again for posting your protocol.
Before this, I was using the KLOW blend, so if you want to call that my baseline, it had BPC, TB, and KPV each at 500mcg, plus GHK at 2.5mg once daily.

Both of my shoulders have some pretty rough impingements, and the KLOW blend didn't help them at all. The main problem was that I couldn't raise any of the other compounds without also pushing more copper straight into my shoulders, which I wasn't willing to do. With this new split approach, I'm already noticing meaningful changes, so if I were starting from scratch, I'd skip the convenience of the blend and build a more precise protocol to get the most out of it.

This week I increased BPC to 1mg per injection and TB to 2.5, which is a more aggressive injury protocol and fits my personal research goals better. Anecdotal or not, once I dropped the blend and could control the BPC and KPV doses separately, injecting after any shoulder work in the gym gave me pretty much immediate and lasting inflammation relief. I've also noticed that whichever shoulder I inject before bed ends up being the side I naturally sleep on, while previously I was tossing and turning all night.

That's just my situation, though. These compounds affect different people differently depending on physiology and health practices. Plenty of other factors can easily change anyone's results. So don't treat anything I say as gospel, it's only an account of where I've had the most success. It may not match what others experience. Be safe out there.
This is precisely the type of practical, hands-on detail I was hoping to find. Actual dose adjustments, the reasoning behind each tweak, which outcomes genuinely got better, and the way you fit it all around workouts and existing injuries.

Thanks a lot for walking through why you ditched the blend and chose to fine-tune each compound on its own, rather than simply listing figures.
 
Diamondd817 said:

BPC 1mg 2x day

TB4 1mg 2x day

KPV 1mg 2x day

GHK 2.5mg 1x day

Hi, I appreciate you getting back to me.

Did you begin with this dosing plan, how many weeks have you been running it, do you take the complete TB4 chain, and what kind of outcomes are you seeing?

Thanks!
 
brah389 said:

Following
My reason for starting this thread was to gather suggestions for a KLOW-style protocol that people run on their own, for research use. The more I looked into it, the more it made sense to study each peptide on its own first and then assemble an initial stack from there. There isn't a single right way to get started, as far as I can tell. Anyone who has already been down this road, feel free to add your input.

(50’s General Wellness)

What I'm running now, one week in:

Morning

  • KPV 500mcg
  • BPC-157 500mcg
  • TB4 (Full Chain) 500mcg
Evening

  • KPV 500mcg
  • BPC-157 500mcg
  • TB4 (Full Chain) 500mcg
  • GHK-cu 2mg
 
So you're using 7 needles daily? Looking at the larger picture, that adds up to 100 needles (well, 98) over 2 weeks, costing $20 per bag—I guess safety is something you can't really put a price on.
 
brah389 said:

So you're using 7 needles daily? Looking at the larger picture, that adds up to 100 needles (well, 98) over 2 weeks, costing $20 per bag—I guess safety is something you can't really put a price on.
Yeah, when you break each one out on its own rather than going with a blend, the total climbs fast. For me, though, the benefit is that I can set every compound at the exact amount I want, rather than being stuck with set ratios.

Based on what I’ve picked up, plenty of people doing KLOW as separate items will put compatible compounds into one syringe if they can, so it isn’t always 7 shots per day. Even so, it’s definitely more injections than a blend. That could lead to cross contamination.

And honestly… next to what the compounds cost, insulin pins are pretty much the least expensive piece of the whole thing 😂
 
Pepdude5 said:

Why use IM for BPC and KPV when subQ works just as well for both?
I have zero expertise here and can't speak with any authority. Based on what I've come across:

  • SubQ → absorption happens more gradually, simpler to do, not as invasive, and it's the usual route when systemic effects are the goal.
  • IM → uptake may be quicker, and it's occasionally chosen if the aim is to reach tissue close to a specific muscle or an injury area.
Is there anyone here who's actually done this and can share their take?
 
Danger1212 said:

Pepdude5 said:

Why use IM for BPC and KPV when subQ works just as well for both?
I have zero expertise here and can't speak with any authority. Based on what I've come across:

  • SubQ → absorption happens more gradually, simpler to do, not as invasive, and it's the usual route when systemic effects are the goal.
  • IM → uptake may be quicker, and it's occasionally chosen if the aim is to reach tissue close to a specific muscle or an injury area.
Is there anyone here who's actually done this and can share their take?
That's reasonable. I don't claim any expertise myself. From what I know, your explanation lines up. Subq has worked really well for me, so I'd reserve IM for situations where it's truly needed.
 
Pepdude5 said:

Danger1212 said:

Pepdude5 said:

Why use IM for BPC and KPV when subQ works just as well for both?
I have zero expertise here and can't speak with any authority. Based on what I've come across:

  • SubQ → absorption happens more gradually, simpler to do, not as invasive, and it's the usual route when systemic effects are the goal.
  • IM → uptake may be quicker, and it's occasionally chosen if the aim is to reach tissue close to a specific muscle or an injury area.
Is there anyone here who's actually done this and can share their take?
That's reasonable. I don't claim any expertise myself. From what I know, your explanation lines up. Subq has worked really well for me, so I'd reserve IM for situations where it's truly needed.
How are you spacing out your doses?
 
BPC: 500mcg, taken twice a day. TB500: 1mg, twice a week. When I had an injury, I pushed TB500 to 5mg a day for 1 week, then 2mg 3 times, then 1mg a day, then 2 times per week. KPV arrived just today, so I haven’t given it a try yet.

My remaining stack includes cjc1295 (no dac) alongside ipamorelin, ta-1, & nad+. I’m currently cycled off ta-1 and cjc, after 12 weeks on.
 
Pepdude5 said:

BPC: 500mcg, taken twice a day. TB500: 1mg, twice a week. When I had an injury, I pushed TB500 to 5mg a day for 1 week, then 2mg 3 times, then 1mg a day, then 2 times per week. KPV arrived just today, so I haven’t given it a try yet.

My remaining stack includes cjc1295 (no dac) alongside ipamorelin, ta-1, & nad+. I’m currently cycled off ta-1 and cjc, after 12 weeks on.
All in all, that combination looks quite strong. I hope it’s alright for me to ask—after you finally had everything tuned in, what was the outcome? I’m mainly just wondering what clear effects the whole mix gave you… things like recovery, inflammation, sleep, energy, injury healing, and so on.
 
Pretty good. I wouldn't say I'm completely recovered, but there are clear improvements. KPV ought to assist with ongoing inflammation. I've dropped 63# and my blood pressure changed from an ER trip on Jan 2 and 155/110 to a perfect 115/70.

I deal with a lot of muscle and tendon discomfort, and it's clearly improved
 
Danger1212 said:

Pepdude5 said:

BPC: 500mcg, taken twice a day. TB500: 1mg, twice a week. When I had an injury, I pushed TB500 to 5mg a day for 1 week, then 2mg 3 times, then 1mg a day, then 2 times per week. KPV arrived just today, so I haven’t given it a try yet.

My remaining stack includes cjc1295 (no dac) alongside ipamorelin, ta-1, & nad+. I’m currently cycled off ta-1 and cjc, after 12 weeks on.
All in all, that combination looks quite strong. I hope it’s alright for me to ask—after you finally had everything tuned in, what was the outcome? I’m mainly just wondering what clear effects the whole mix gave you… things like recovery, inflammation, sleep, energy, injury healing, and so on.
My sleep has improved significantly, and I no longer wake up with shoulder pain from a rotator cuff surgery that never completely healed.
 
Back
Top