KLOW Recon.

HazelMeow said:

Neurogroot said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Might I ask—how are the majority of you handling titration? Which milligram amounts, and what does your weekly schedule look like? Does a gold standard protocol exist? I keep noticing a wide variety of schedules and doses.

Bill
For me, 4 ml/80 mg is how I recon. Working in 10s, 20s, 50s and 100s suits me.

Since I filter, I always transfer into a different vial. The only case where I use 1 mL/5mg is when a dose needs to stay under 200 mcg/pin. Unless I switch to a pen, I'd rather not pin just 1U.

Edit: My titration went 10U for the first 2 doses as a tolerance check. After that, 15U for 1 week, 20U for 2 weeks, 25U for 2 weeks, and these days I hold at 30U, PM. In the AM I take a zinc supplement, because copper and zinc compete with each other.
When it comes to klow, which filter type do you go with? I'd really appreciate any klow-focused filtering tips or recommended practices.
For peptides across the board, KLOW included, my go-to is Biologix PES Sterile 0.22 um (micron, or micrometer) filters. I order straight from their website, because I don't trust Amazon — they might ship counterfeits, or mess up and send PTFE instead. When the volume of peptide flowing through is small (under 2 ml), a 4 mm filter diameter works fine. That said, I usually just grab the 13 mm diameter ones. Cost is roughly $50 per 100, or if you're stockpiling for doomsday, under $300 gets you 800, haha.

Beyond that, the basic process is this: put 80% of the BAC water into the original vial for reconstitution, and let it dissolve completely.

Next, pull it into a fresh luer lok syringe, take off the needle, connect the filter (a few people pre-wet the membrane by pushing a bit of BAC water through first), then push it slowly through the filter into a new vial (using only a needle, no syringe, through that vial's port so air pressure can escape).

Finally, grab a new luerlok syringe and needle, draw up the remaining 20% of the BAC needed for recon, and use it to rinse any leftover peptide out of the filter and into your new, mostly cleaner reconstituted vial.

Oh, and obviously, you can never use too many isopropyl alcohol wipes. Several for surfaces, vials, gloved hands, syringes, and vial caps if you use them. Hope this helps!
 
New to KLOW, and honestly it's taking me longer to wrap my head around than Reta!!! Does anyone want to weigh in on how they cycle their klow? Is the usual approach 5 days on, 2 days off for 8 weeks, followed by 2 weeks off?

I think I've now figured out the recon side — for my 80mg vial I'll go with 4ml.

As for working out how much to pin, is that driven by how much GHK-CU you're aiming to get? After that it seems like a matter of waiting, seeing, and experimenting until you land on what suits you.

There's still a lot more I need to read up on regarding the blend and its components before I begin, so if anyone has advice on which threads to visit, a Klow calculator, or resources you found useful, I'd really appreciate it. I am of course also searching and reading around the forum myself.

With glp1 titration — my only peptide experience so far — I'm usually a low and slow type, but guys, right now I feel like a tired old lady and things hurt that never used to. Hello mid 40s! So I'll give it a go! (p.s wasn't I supposed to feel better and have more energy now I've dropped a whole persons worth of weight 🤔)

Thanks to Bill and to everyone who replied to Bill's OP, it's helped me get my head around it.
 
Thistley said:

New to KLOW, and honestly it's taking me longer to wrap my head around than Reta!!! Does anyone want to weigh in on how they cycle their klow? Is the usual approach 5 days on, 2 days off for 8 weeks, followed by 2 weeks off?

I think I've now figured out the recon side — for my 80mg vial I'll go with 4ml.

As for working out how much to pin, is that driven by how much GHK-CU you're aiming to get? After that it seems like a matter of waiting, seeing, and experimenting until you land on what suits you.

There's still a lot more I need to read up on regarding the blend and its components before I begin, so if anyone has advice on which threads to visit, a Klow calculator, or resources you found useful, I'd really appreciate it. I am of course also searching and reading around the forum myself.

With glp1 titration — my only peptide experience so far — I'm usually a low and slow type, but guys, right now I feel like a tired old lady and things hurt that never used to. Hello mid 40s! So I'll give it a go! (p.s wasn't I supposed to feel better and have more energy now I've dropped a whole persons worth of weight 🤔)

Thanks to Bill and to everyone who replied to Bill's OP, it's helped me get my head around it.
Nice work on losing that much weight — a whole person's worth!

Just remember to give macros some attention too. Carbs, protein, and fat are what keep your energy up.

There are already a few replies above about dosing plans and options that could suit you.

For myself, I use a 3ml/80mg vial. I take a 15u pen injection Sunday through Wednesday, then Thursday and Friday are off days, and I follow that for 4 weeks. My body is pretty beaten up right now, so it needs the support to avoid getting hurt.

In my opinion, if you haven't yet figured out how your body handles 1 or 2 of these on their own, you probably don't need all 4 compounds.

Lots of useful input from others here — keep digging into it!

Stay positive!
 
Neurogroot said:

HazelMeow said:

Neurogroot said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Might I ask—how are the majority of you handling titration? Which milligram amounts, and what does your weekly schedule look like? Does a gold standard protocol exist? I keep noticing a wide variety of schedules and doses.

Bill
For me, 4 ml/80 mg is how I recon. Working in 10s, 20s, 50s and 100s suits me.

Since I filter, I always transfer into a different vial. The only case where I use 1 mL/5mg is when a dose needs to stay under 200 mcg/pin. Unless I switch to a pen, I'd rather not pin just 1U.

Edit: My titration went 10U for the first 2 doses as a tolerance check. After that, 15U for 1 week, 20U for 2 weeks, 25U for 2 weeks, and these days I hold at 30U, PM. In the AM I take a zinc supplement, because copper and zinc compete with each other.
When it comes to klow, which filter type do you go with? I'd really appreciate any klow-focused filtering tips or recommended practices.
For peptides across the board, KLOW included, my go-to is Biologix PES Sterile 0.22 um (micron, or micrometer) filters. I order straight from their website, because I don't trust Amazon — they might ship counterfeits, or mess up and send PTFE instead. When the volume of peptide flowing through is small (under 2 ml), a 4 mm filter diameter works fine. That said, I usually just grab the 13 mm diameter ones. Cost is roughly $50 per 100, or if you're stockpiling for doomsday, under $300 gets you 800, haha.

Beyond that, the basic process is this: put 80% of the BAC water into the original vial for reconstitution, and let it dissolve completely.

Next, pull it into a fresh luer lok syringe, take off the needle, connect the filter (a few people pre-wet the membrane by pushing a bit of BAC water through first), then push it slowly through the filter into a new vial (using only a needle, no syringe, through that vial's port so air pressure can escape).

Finally, grab a new luerlok syringe and needle, draw up the remaining 20% of the BAC needed for recon, and use it to rinse any leftover peptide out of the filter and into your new, mostly cleaner reconstituted vial.

Oh, and obviously, you can never use too many isopropyl alcohol wipes. Several for surfaces, vials, gloved hands, syringes, and vial caps if you use them. Hope this helps!
Appreciate the details. My 13mm filters just arrived—the 4mm ones were giving me a really rough time—and I went with a vent too (same type you mentioned). At the start it burned something awful, so following what others suggested, I now reconstitute with 3mL bac: half the bac goes in for mixing and filtering, then the remainder is added afterward. My guess is the 13mm will treat me better. Lol
 
I've reached week 9 of my KLOW protocol. With my first vial, the thought of the spicy sensation worried me, so I mixed in 6ml of BAC water. No burning at all showed up, so for vial number two I switched to 3ml and have run into zero issues. My setup is a pen fitted with a 32g 8mm tip, I inject while it's still cold from the fridge, and I barely notice anything. The vials came back overfilled at 60mg GHK-cu, so 10 units gives me 2mg, taken 5 days a week.
 
ColdBubbles said:

I've reached week 9 of my KLOW protocol. With my first vial, the thought of the spicy sensation worried me, so I mixed in 6ml of BAC water. No burning at all showed up, so for vial number two I switched to 3ml and have run into zero issues. My setup is a pen fitted with a 32g 8mm tip, I inject while it's still cold from the fridge, and I barely notice anything. The vials came back overfilled at 60mg GHK-cu, so 10 units gives me 2mg, taken 5 days a week.
I also haven’t experienced any of that burning sensation — the only exception was a single occasion when I mistakenly injected into my thigh muscle, even though I was using a 32g 4mm pen needle. That was unpleasant, and the muscle in my thigh kept twitching for more than 7 days.
 
Just wrapped up week 1 of my 5-on-2-off schedule.

I went with a 3ml/80mg vial and drew 12 units, using 0.3ml syringes. There was definitely a sting and a welt left behind. That said, anything above 5mg of my glp caused the same thing (both Reta and mounjaro before that), so injection site sensitivity was something I anticipated. Guess I'm just a sensitive flower! 🤣

Week 1 didn't bring much that I could notice (didn't expect it to / figure most people don't?), but one thing I did observe: my 2 days off Klow felt worse than the 5 days on it. I'll be watching for that pattern in week 2.
 
phoenixthepomsky said:

ColdBubbles said:

I've reached week 9 of my KLOW protocol. With my first vial, the thought of the spicy sensation worried me, so I mixed in 6ml of BAC water. No burning at all showed up, so for vial number two I switched to 3ml and have run into zero issues. My setup is a pen fitted with a 32g 8mm tip, I inject while it's still cold from the fridge, and I barely notice anything. The vials came back overfilled at 60mg GHK-cu, so 10 units gives me 2mg, taken 5 days a week.
I also haven’t experienced any of that burning sensation — the only exception was a single occasion when I mistakenly injected into my thigh muscle, even though I was using a 32g 4mm pen needle. That was unpleasant, and the muscle in my thigh kept twitching for more than 7 days.
Yikes! That's not something I've dealt with before. However, during the single instance I put a shot into my thigh, I messed up by resting on that side while on the couch. Roughly 30 minutes afterward, the spot where I'd injected felt like it was on fire, and that lasted around an hour. Lesson learned—no more of that! I'll stick to my stomach and nowhere else.
 
Thistley said:

Just wrapped up week 1 of my 5-on-2-off schedule.

I went with a 3ml/80mg vial and drew 12 units, using 0.3ml syringes. There was definitely a sting and a welt left behind. That said, anything above 5mg of my glp caused the same thing (both Reta and mounjaro before that), so injection site sensitivity was something I anticipated. Guess I'm just a sensitive flower! 🤣

Week 1 didn't bring much that I could notice (didn't expect it to / figure most people don't?), but one thing I did observe: my 2 days off Klow felt worse than the 5 days on it. I'll be watching for that pattern in week 2.
I can't say I pick up on daily fluctuations, honestly. That said, a handful of shifts have stood out to me. To start with, the lines around my nose and mouth got better pretty much right away. Those were the thing that bothered me most, and I'm 55. Then there was something I didn't expect: my shoulder, which had been capped at roughly 90% ROM ever since a frozen shooulder episode a couple of years back, jumped to about 95% ROM. The newest development, which I saw at week 8, is that my varicose veins have gotten better (they're minor in my case). My skin texture in general looks a bit improved too.

Things I'd like to see down the road: tougher fingernails, further smoothing of facial wrinkles, and fading of the dark spots on my face.
 
KLOW 80 has only ever come to me in 3ml vials, so 3 ml is what I use for reconstitution. Transferring into a larger vial just adds one more link in the chain of custody, which I'd rather avoid. A bigger vial would let you use more water, sure, but when it's a 3 ml vial, 3 ml is the mix and you work the numbers from there. Should stinging be an issue, wipe the needle with the prep pad to clear off the copper droplets, or give the needle a flick prior to injecting.
 
MFGamesta said:

KLOW 80 has only ever come to me in 3ml vials, so 3 ml is what I use for reconstitution. Transferring into a larger vial just adds one more link in the chain of custody, which I'd rather avoid. A bigger vial would let you use more water, sure, but when it's a 3 ml vial, 3 ml is the mix and you work the numbers from there. Should stinging be an issue, wipe the needle with the prep pad to clear off the copper droplets, or give the needle a flick prior to injecting.
Same approach here. I've only ever come across it in 3ml as well. Another option for anyone dealing with that stinging sensation: pull some additional sterile or BAC water into the syringe prior to pulling your KLOW dose.
 
I started out reconstituting with 3mL and injecting 15 units through a 27G 1/2" syringe — the result was pure pain!!! A sore welt sat on my thigh for 2 days, and I thought f*** this!💀

So I went a different route: I put more KPV into its own vial (10mg vial plus 3mL BAC).

These days I pull 15 units of KLOW alongside 15 units of KPV into a 31G 5/16 syringe and shoot it in my butt. No pain, no welt, nothing at all! 🥳

That 30 unit total, combined from the 2 vials, delivers:

2.5mg GHK-Cu

500mcg BPC

500mcg TB500

1mg KPV
 
For my Klow80, I use 6ml of bac to recon, which gives me 2 full pen carts and much less of a sting.

My average dose is 24 units, typically taken when I pin the others, so EOD.

Once the carts are finished, I take a two week break.

Since it takes me months to get through, I filter into the carts using a 13mm filter and vent with a 4mm filter.
 
laansasa said:

I started out reconstituting with 3mL and injecting 15 units through a 27G 1/2" syringe — the result was pure pain!!! A sore welt sat on my thigh for 2 days, and I thought f*** this!💀

So I went a different route: I put more KPV into its own vial (10mg vial plus 3mL BAC).

These days I pull 15 units of KLOW alongside 15 units of KPV into a 31G 5/16 syringe and shoot it in my butt. No pain, no welt, nothing at all! 🥳

That 30 unit total, combined from the 2 vials, delivers:

2.5mg GHK-Cu

500mcg BPC

500mcg TB500

1mg KPV
27g? That's frightening. Even 30g makes me uneasy. My pen has 32g tips, and I can't feel a thing.
 
ColdBubbles said:

laansasa said:

I started out reconstituting with 3mL and injecting 15 units through a 27G 1/2" syringe — the result was pure pain!!! A sore welt sat on my thigh for 2 days, and I thought f*** this!💀

So I went a different route: I put more KPV into its own vial (10mg vial plus 3mL BAC).

These days I pull 15 units of KLOW alongside 15 units of KPV into a 31G 5/16 syringe and shoot it in my butt. No pain, no welt, nothing at all! 🥳

That 30 unit total, combined from the 2 vials, delivers:

2.5mg GHK-Cu

500mcg BPC

500mcg TB500

1mg KPV
27g? That's frightening. Even 30g makes me uneasy. My pen has 32g tips, and I can't feel a thing.
I hear you! When I first began, I messed up and bought 100 of the 27G 1/2" ones. I put up with them for a bit just to use up the whole box...😆
 
Back
Top