KLOW Recon.

Whiynot20026

Explorer
Joined
May 8, 2026
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
I’m reconsituting KLOW 80MG and plan to use 3ML. It seems like 4ML might also work. I’m just wondering if anyone who currently uses it or has used it before can share what the ideal recon is?

Bill
 
My go-to is 6ml, which I then divide across a pair of pen carts. Draw 6ml BAC into a 10ml syringe, inject roughly 3ml of that into the KLOW vial, wait until it goes clear (20 mins), then pull it back into the syringe. Roll it around for a few minutes to mix. Attach a filter and a fresh needle, then split the contents between two pen carts.
 
For my reconstitution, I use 5ml of bac water in total. The Klow vial gets 2ml of bac, while a separate 5ml vial gets 3ml of bac. After the Klow has fully dissolved, I transfer it into that 5ml vial.

Every 25 units provides 2.5/.5/.5/.5mg
 
I went from 3 up to 12, yet the welts, redness, and painful bruising never let up. What fixed it was moving the injection site from my abdomen to my butt cheek.
 
Diamondd817 said:

For my reconstitution, I use 5ml of bac water in total. The Klow vial gets 2ml of bac, while a separate 5ml vial gets 3ml of bac. After the Klow has fully dissolved, I transfer it into that 5ml vial.

Every 25 units provides 2.5/.5/.5/.5mg
What's the reason for transferring it out of the vial it came in? Isn't that vial 5ML?

Bill
 
Whiynot20026 said:

Diamondd817 said:

For my reconstitution, I use 5ml of bac water in total. The Klow vial gets 2ml of bac, while a separate 5ml vial gets 3ml of bac. After the Klow has fully dissolved, I transfer it into that 5ml vial.

Every 25 units provides 2.5/.5/.5/.5mg
What's the reason for transferring it out of the vial it came in? Isn't that vial 5ML?

Bill

The container the product is supplied in holds 3ml.
 
For my own 80mg vial, I used 3ml and luckily experienced zero injection site irritation. Transferring into several vials was something I wanted to avoid. Each morning, right away, I inject 3.2 mg (roughly 12 units on a regular syringe) into the upper glute.
 
I haven't laid eyes on the vial so far, and my hope is that it's on the bigger side. 4ML is the direction I'm currently favoring. We'll find out how that works out. It's genuinely fascinating that KLOW triggers such varied responses from person to person. That's exactly why I turn to the devoted ones here for answers. It struck me as amusing—maybe only to me. Whenever I put on YouTube clips about Pepitides, the person making the video inevitably advises viewers to check with their physician. I'm not your physician. My response always goes in the comments section. The Doctor I see has zero medical expertise; all they do is write out Pharma medications on that prescription pad of theirs. Gorgeous.

Bill
 
Might I ask—how are the majority of you handling titration? Which milligram amounts, and what does your weekly schedule look like? Does a gold standard protocol exist? I keep noticing a wide variety of schedules and doses.

Bill
 
Whiynot20026 said:

Might I ask—how are the majority of you handling titration? Which milligram amounts, and what does your weekly schedule look like? Does a gold standard protocol exist? I keep noticing a wide variety of schedules and doses.

Bill
For me, 4 ml/80 mg is how I recon. Working in 10s, 20s, 50s and 100s suits me.

Since I filter, I always transfer into a different vial. The only case where I use 1 mL/5mg is when a dose needs to stay under 200 mcg/pin. Unless I switch to a pen, I'd rather not pin just 1U.

Edit: My titration went 10U for the first 2 doses as a tolerance check. After that, 15U for 1 week, 20U for 2 weeks, 25U for 2 weeks, and these days I hold at 30U, PM. In the AM I take a zinc supplement, because copper and zinc compete with each other.
 
Whiynot20026 said:

I haven't laid eyes on the vial so far, and my hope is that it's on the bigger side. 4ML is the direction I'm currently favoring. We'll find out how that works out. It's genuinely fascinating that KLOW triggers such varied responses from person to person. That's exactly why I turn to the devoted ones here for answers. It struck me as amusing—maybe only to me. Whenever I put on YouTube clips about Pepitides, the person making the video inevitably advises viewers to check with their physician. I'm not your physician. My response always goes in the comments section. The Doctor I see has zero medical expertise; all they do is write out Pharma medications on that prescription pad of theirs. Gorgeous.

Bill

Perhaps it's time to find a different doctor? Not every one of them behaves this way.

Mine focuses on longevity and proactive health diagnostics - yet he won't sign off on peptides, citing a shortage of human studies. I get his position and why he's protecting his license 😉 Still, he keeps an eye on my bloodwork while I act as the labrat.

Being an informed patient matters, but claiming every doctor is simply a pawn of big pharma is flat-out incorrect. Seeing the pharmaceutical industry as one giant villain is equally off base. Sure, they could improve, but ultimately profit is the goal - that's just how capitalism operates.
 
Whiynot20026 said:

Might I ask—how are the majority of you handling titration? Which milligram amounts, and what does your weekly schedule look like? Does a gold standard protocol exist? I keep noticing a wide variety of schedules and doses.

Bill
My own mix used 3mL of Bac. A longer needle, 8-12mm, is what I reach for. At that concentration, I take 15 units (2.5/0.5/0.5/0.5mg) nightly, right before sleep. There's no intention on my part to raise the dose. On for 8 weeks, off for 2 weeks, that's my cycle. Pinning barely registers for me. The very first injection had the sensation of a bruise that had mostly faded.

Injection sites are the glutes and the upper thigh (the fold that appears between thigh and hip while seated).
 
tonipitzikata said:

Used 3ml and felt no sting. Perhaps I'm simply fortunate.
Same here, but for my first pin I went with just 6units because the talk about stinging made me nervous. What unit count did you use for your shot?
 
I use 3ml for reconstitution, then pull 10-15 extra units of bac water into the syringe to reduce the sting. My target is 3mg of the ghk (18-20 units), followed by another 10 units of bac.
 
3 mil of BAC, I hardly ever get a reaction. When it happens, it is because I picked a spot further than the "prime" ones. My start was 4mg, which is 15 units, probably too high but here we are!
 
nitetrak said:

My go-to is 6ml, which I then divide across a pair of pen carts. Draw 6ml BAC into a 10ml syringe, inject roughly 3ml of that into the KLOW vial, wait until it goes clear (20 mins), then pull it back into the syringe. Roll it around for a few minutes to mix. Attach a filter and a fresh needle, then split the contents between two pen carts.
Same here. Once the Klow is diluted, there's no sting and it performs effectively.
 
nitetrak said:

My go-to is 6ml, which I then divide across a pair of pen carts. Draw 6ml BAC into a 10ml syringe, inject roughly 3ml of that into the KLOW vial, wait until it goes clear (20 mins), then pull it back into the syringe. Roll it around for a few minutes to mix. Attach a filter and a fresh needle, then split the contents between two pen carts.
I've also gone with 6mL split across 2 cartridges, though your method is far less complicated than my previous approach. Next time around, I'll give this a shot.
 
alphaamigo said:

nitetrak said:

My go-to is 6ml, which I then divide across a pair of pen carts. Draw 6ml BAC into a 10ml syringe, inject roughly 3ml of that into the KLOW vial, wait until it goes clear (20 mins), then pull it back into the syringe. Roll it around for a few minutes to mix. Attach a filter and a fresh needle, then split the contents between two pen carts.
I've also gone with 6mL split across 2 cartridges, though your method is far less complicated than my previous approach. Next time around, I'll give this a shot.
Same here. Before anything else, I wet the filter.
 
Back
Top