KLOW Recon.

I went with 3ml of bac water because I wanted to maximize the water volume without having to split the vial. That gives 27.7mg/ml.

At that concentration, my usual dose ranged from 10 to 20 units, and during the final week of my 8 week run I went up to 25 units. If anyone wants to convert those to mg, feel free—I'm aware they come out to strange numbers.
 
Whiynot20026 said:

Diamondd817 said:

For my reconstitution, I use 5ml of bac water in total. The Klow vial gets 2ml of bac, while a separate 5ml vial gets 3ml of bac. After the Klow has fully dissolved, I transfer it into that 5ml vial.

Every 25 units provides 2.5/.5/.5/.5mg
What's the reason for transferring it out of the vial it came in? Isn't that vial 5ML?

Bill
Regardless of the approach, wouldn't transferring through a filter into a fresh vial be necessary?
 
If you're dealing with bruises and welts yet continue using klow across several cycles—using whatever approach helps you minimize them—it may be worth revisiting a standard dilution, around 3ml. Having just wrapped up my 4th cycle, I no longer experience any ISRs whatsoever.
 
tcpnomad said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Diamondd817 said:

For my reconstitution, I use 5ml of bac water in total. The Klow vial gets 2ml of bac, while a separate 5ml vial gets 3ml of bac. After the Klow has fully dissolved, I transfer it into that 5ml vial.

Every 25 units provides 2.5/.5/.5/.5mg
What's the reason for transferring it out of the vial it came in? Isn't that vial 5ML?

Bill
Regardless of the approach, wouldn't transferring through a filter into a fresh vial be necessary?
Right. Since the reason you drew it out in the first place still applies, returning it to the original vial probably isn't something you'd want to do.

Bill
 
I began at 3ml (20 units per injection) since I’d heard that reduced discomfort, but I’ve now switched to 2ml (13 units per injection), and I honestly like the 2ml better.

With 13 units I get

~3.25mg Ghkcu

.65mg each of TB, BPC and KPV

There’s an occasional sting, though usually I figure my head has already tuned it out.
 
Mochizuki0124 said:

I began at 3ml (20 units per injection) since I’d heard that reduced discomfort, but I’ve now switched to 2ml (13 units per injection), and I honestly like the 2ml better.

With 13 units I get

~3.25mg Ghkcu

.65mg each of TB, BPC and KPV

There’s an occasional sting, though usually I figure my head has already tuned it out.
Thanks for the info, that’s good to know.

Bill
 
Mochizuki0124 said:

I began at 3ml (20 units per injection) since I’d heard that reduced discomfort, but I’ve now switched to 2ml (13 units per injection), and I honestly like the 2ml better.

With 13 units I get

~3.25mg Ghkcu

.65mg each of TB, BPC and KPV

There’s an occasional sting, though usually I figure my head has already tuned it out.
Are you saying 3.25 mg? Because 3.25 grams equals 3250 mg.

Also, .65 g comes out to 650 mg. For KLOW, that's an enormous amount
 
After a lot of experimenting, I use 9 mL BAC plus 1 mL lido, putting it into a 10 mL vial. My dose is 3 mg, which comes to 45 IU. I inject into whatever love handles remain. I still look like I lost a knife fight with someone very short. Since I began 2 months ago, my skin and complexion have improved, so I keep going.
 
I use 3 ml to recon a KLOW 80. My dose is 15 units. KLOW is something I really like. Not long ago I hurt my shoulder again while lifting. The pain was severe, and I figured it would take months before that arm could handle much weight. But after injecting into the shoulder every day for 10 days, it hurts even less than it did before I got injured!!!
 
swimmer said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

I began at 3ml (20 units per injection) since I’d heard that reduced discomfort, but I’ve now switched to 2ml (13 units per injection), and I honestly like the 2ml better.

With 13 units I get

~3.25mg Ghkcu

.65mg each of TB, BPC and KPV

There’s an occasional sting, though usually I figure my head has already tuned it out.
Are you saying 3.25 mg? Because 3.25 grams equals 3250 mg.

Also, .65 g comes out to 650 mg. For KLOW, that's an enormous amount
Doing a full 7 years of KLOW in one go, purely to be efficient. Imagine how much time that'll free up!
 
Neurogroot said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Might I ask—how are the majority of you handling titration? Which milligram amounts, and what does your weekly schedule look like? Does a gold standard protocol exist? I keep noticing a wide variety of schedules and doses.

Bill
For me, 4 ml/80 mg is how I recon. Working in 10s, 20s, 50s and 100s suits me.

Since I filter, I always transfer into a different vial. The only case where I use 1 mL/5mg is when a dose needs to stay under 200 mcg/pin. Unless I switch to a pen, I'd rather not pin just 1U.

Edit: My titration went 10U for the first 2 doses as a tolerance check. After that, 15U for 1 week, 20U for 2 weeks, 25U for 2 weeks, and these days I hold at 30U, PM. In the AM I take a zinc supplement, because copper and zinc compete with each other.
When it comes to klow, which filter type do you go with? I'd really appreciate any klow-focused filtering tips or recommended practices.
 
swimmer said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

I began at 3ml (20 units per injection) since I’d heard that reduced discomfort, but I’ve now switched to 2ml (13 units per injection), and I honestly like the 2ml better.

With 13 units I get

~3.25mg Ghkcu

.65mg each of TB, BPC and KPV

There’s an occasional sting, though usually I figure my head has already tuned it out.
Are you saying 3.25 mg? Because 3.25 grams equals 3250 mg.

Also, .65 g comes out to 650 mg. For KLOW, that's an enormous amount
Using that large an amount would leave me feeling down.
 
randompersonrandom said:

swimmer said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

I began at 3ml (20 units per injection) since I’d heard that reduced discomfort, but I’ve now switched to 2ml (13 units per injection), and I honestly like the 2ml better.

With 13 units I get

~3.25mg Ghkcu

.65mg each of TB, BPC and KPV

There’s an occasional sting, though usually I figure my head has already tuned it out.
Are you saying 3.25 mg? Because 3.25 grams equals 3250 mg.

Also, .65 g comes out to 650 mg. For KLOW, that's an enormous amount
Doing a full 7 years of KLOW in one go, purely to be efficient. Imagine how much time that'll free up!
🤣 I'm hoping to turn into wolverine by tomorrow
 
Whiynot20026 said:

I’m reconsituting KLOW 80MG and plan to use 3ML. It seems like 4ML might also work. I’m just wondering if anyone who currently uses it or has used it before can share what the ideal recon is?

Bill
Yep, that's me.

  • I use 3mL of BAC water
  • At 10 units, you get 1.667mg/333mcg/333mcg/333mcg
  • At 12 units, you get 2.0mg/400mcg/400mcg/400mcg.
Zero pain or irritation, and I load the 3ml into a pen 👍
 
tonipitzikata said:

Used 3ml and felt no sting. Perhaps I'm simply fortunate.
Same here … it works well. GHK-Cu was what we used at the beginning, and it caused a fair amount of stinging. Every remedy we found online was attempted, yet the only thing that made a difference was increasing the Bac water by roughly 20-30 units 🤣
 
harradm said:

3 mil of BAC, I hardly ever get a reaction. When it happens, it is because I picked a spot further than the "prime" ones. My start was 4mg, which is 15 units, probably too high but here we are!

I think there's an error in your math … could you double-check it?
 
For the usual 80mg KLOW mix: 5 days on, 2 days off each week. I worked my way up to 30 units/day across 5 days per week. Is it common to cycle this, or do most just stay on it continuously?
 
capth4u said:

harradm said:

3 mil of BAC, I hardly ever get a reaction. When it happens, it is because I picked a spot further than the "prime" ones. My start was 4mg, which is 15 units, probably too high but here we are!

I think there's an error in your math … could you double-check it?

Possibly — that's the basis I used.

72eeadff376a600b38b4f5c342980141290763eb74fc7ac3d041e094b5fffce1.webp
 
randompersonrandom said:

swimmer said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

I began at 3ml (20 units per injection) since I’d heard that reduced discomfort, but I’ve now switched to 2ml (13 units per injection), and I honestly like the 2ml better.

With 13 units I get

~3.25mg Ghkcu

.65mg each of TB, BPC and KPV

There’s an occasional sting, though usually I figure my head has already tuned it out.
Are you saying 3.25 mg? Because 3.25 grams equals 3250 mg.

Also, .65 g comes out to 650 mg. For KLOW, that's an enormous amount
Doing a full 7 years of KLOW in one go, purely to be efficient. Imagine how much time that'll free up!
If I went that route, the lump on my backside would be enormous 😱
 
Roofy said:

For the usual 80mg KLOW mix: 5 days on, 2 days off each week. I worked my way up to 30 units/day across 5 days per week. Is it common to cycle this, or do most just stay on it continuously?
The wellness clinic protocol calls for 5 days on and 2 days off. According to Anela, the protocol's creator, she never planned for rest days within the cycle, and skipping them leads to quicker results.
 
Back
Top