Whiynot20026
Explorer
These were the directions and what came inside my KLOW kits. Do these look like the 4 Pepitides that are meant to be in the powder? This had been translated into English.
Bill
Bill
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It instructs that this should be applied as a cream. Wow, after all those hours of research, I overlooked that detail. So, are these ingredients right?Rezwalker said:
KLOW Blend (BPC-157 / KPV / TB-500 / GHK-Cu)
should not contain mannitol or URINE SOLVENT
Rezwalker said:
KLOW Blend (BPC-157 / KPV / TB-500 / GHK-Cu)
should not contain mannitol or URINE SOLVENT
No, that's not correct, buddyWhiynot20026 said:
It instructs that this should be applied as a cream. Wow, after all those hours of research, I overlooked that detail. So, are these ingredients right?Rezwalker said:
KLOW Blend (BPC-157 / KPV / TB-500 / GHK-Cu)
should not contain mannitol or URINE SOLVENT
Bill
What kind of counterfeit situation is this? Did you receive an entire kit of it? I don't know much about this, but is KLOW typically mixed up for applying to the skin?Whiynot20026 said:
I looked up these ingredients on Google just now. This is what showed up. Pretty horrifying.
Bill
Does this seem like a counterfeit card meant to trick customs?Whiynot20026 said:
These were the directions and what came inside my KLOW kits. Do these look like the 4 Pepitides that are meant to be in the powder? This had been translated into English.
Bill
My latest delivery arrived inside packaging labeled as a powdered face mask. Urea and its derivatives do appear in some cosmetics and medications. This ingredient and instruction list, however, seems fabricated.Whiynot20026 said:
Ok,
Just realized these could be counterfeit components along with directions that might not be real. It would be really damn helpful to have been told that. Christ, every single day I keep finding out stuff I wish someone had warned me about earlier.
Bill
Hahaha, sameAgingRegenDamaged said:
This discussion genuinely had me cracking up—I nearly sprayed my coffee everywhere!
There's a good chance of thatWhiynot20026 said:
Am I literally the only person on Earth who bothered to translate and actually read the instructions? Hilarious.
Bill