KLOW Contents.

Whiynot20026

Explorer
Joined
May 8, 2026
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
These were the directions and what came inside my KLOW kits. Do these look like the 4 Pepitides that are meant to be in the powder? This had been translated into English.

Bill
 
Rezwalker said:

KLOW Blend (BPC-157 / KPV / TB-500 / GHK-Cu)

should not contain mannitol or URINE SOLVENT
It instructs that this should be applied as a cream. Wow, after all those hours of research, I overlooked that detail. So, are these ingredients right?

Bill
 
Rezwalker said:

KLOW Blend (BPC-157 / KPV / TB-500 / GHK-Cu)

should not contain mannitol or URINE SOLVENT

The carrier is mannitol.

In peptide vials, it makes up most of the powder that is actually visible.
 
Whiynot20026 said:

Rezwalker said:

KLOW Blend (BPC-157 / KPV / TB-500 / GHK-Cu)

should not contain mannitol or URINE SOLVENT
It instructs that this should be applied as a cream. Wow, after all those hours of research, I overlooked that detail. So, are these ingredients right?

Bill
No, that's not correct, buddy

tb 500 and bpc aren't creams
 
Whiynot20026 said:

I looked up these ingredients on Google just now. This is what showed up. Pretty horrifying.

Bill
What kind of counterfeit situation is this? Did you receive an entire kit of it? I don't know much about this, but is KLOW typically mixed up for applying to the skin?
 
Ok,

Just realized these could be counterfeit components along with directions that might not be real. It would be really damn helpful to have been told that. Christ, every single day I keep finding out stuff I wish someone had warned me about earlier.

Bill
 
If your vials show blue or purple, that's usually a sign they're the real thing. Customs has been seeing peptides disguised as skincare products. I've come across some marked as face mask.
 
Yep. I only just discovered this, and it was a rough lesson. Reading through all of it nearly gave me a heart attack. There is always something new to learn.

Bill
 
When mine showed up, I did the same thing. As far as customs goes, it's just 'skin care'.
 
Hahahahhaha Urine. Occasionally, because of how unusual English can be, translations end up neither accurate nor literal. Still funny tho

3b53890f15ada139e0332223e8cc22a10dd25a629e159814320f3d15adbf209b.gif
 
Whiynot20026 said:

These were the directions and what came inside my KLOW kits. Do these look like the 4 Pepitides that are meant to be in the powder? This had been translated into English.

Bill
Does this seem like a counterfeit card meant to trick customs?
 
Whiynot20026 said:

Ok,

Just realized these could be counterfeit components along with directions that might not be real. It would be really damn helpful to have been told that. Christ, every single day I keep finding out stuff I wish someone had warned me about earlier.

Bill
My latest delivery arrived inside packaging labeled as a powdered face mask. Urea and its derivatives do appear in some cosmetics and medications. This ingredient and instruction list, however, seems fabricated.
 
Whiynot20026 said:

Am I literally the only person on Earth who bothered to translate and actually read the instructions? Hilarious.

Bill
There's a good chance of that 😂
 
Back
Top