KLOW and Chronic Tendonitis (Golfer's and Tennis Elbow Both)

oneiszero

Explorer
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Mainz
Hey everyone,

My KLOW stack is now in its 6th week.

Twice a day I pin close to the elbow. Each shot is 0.25 mg BPC/TB-500/KPV plus 1.25 of GHK-CU, which works out to 0.5mg BPC/TB-500/KPV + 2.5 mg per day. The results so far haven't impressed me much.

At some point I came across a suggestion to use it for 8 weeks, take a four-week break, then do another 8 weeks. Has anyone here tried that protocoll, and does anyone have experience with chronic tendinopathy?
 
Should I bump up the dose for the 2nd run? Dr. Jones mentioned he ran it that way for roughly 3 months.

I have to admit, the nonstop sales pitch really gets on my nerves. I am about ready to stop having his channel recommended to me.
 
I've dealt with shoulder problems that sound similar. My run lasted 8 weeks, and alongside it I did rehab exercises, dead hangs, resistance bands, and light lifting with 25lb max dumbbells at high reps. All my injections were subq. I began at 3mg daily and during the final couple of weeks I was at 5mg daily. The outcome was great for me: the pain in my right shoulder is gone, my hand doesn't go numb at random anymore, and the tennis elbow in my left arm has cleared up. I'm cycling off for now and hoping it holds. Best of luck, and sorry if things turn out differently for you. If you haven't already, I'd recommend checking out some rehab exercise too.
 
Golfer's elbow and tennis elbow can get pretty severe. KLOW might be of some help, but don't expect it to work miracles. Healing these requires rest — a great deal of it. After that comes physical therapy. Closing and opening your hand inside a bucket filled with rice, plus wrapping rubber bands around your fingertips and spreading your hand open. Combined with rest and massage, those are the only approaches that improved my tennis elbow. I haven't had a flare up in years, even though I struggled with it for over a decade.
 
This was something I wanted to know more about too, since musky fishing gives me tennis elbow frequently. Yeah, I musky fish that much lol. Plantar fasciitis is something I deal with as well. My tendons are so bad that I've worried KLOW might reduce their elasticity
 
Golfer's elbow hit me too. I never did any exercises for it. I used Klow, and on top of that I added the Wolverine blend as well. Yeah, I realize Klow already contains wolverine — I just wanted a bigger dose! It has fully cleared up now. Somewhere in the range of 30 to 60 days is my guess, though I honestly don't recall exactly.
 
oneiszero said:


Hi all,

I am into week 6 of my KLOW stack.

I inject twice daily near the elbow. 0.25 mg BPC/TB-500/KPV + 1.25 of GHK-CU for a total of 0.5mg BPC/TB-500/KPV + 2.5 mg daily. So far the result has been underwhelming.

Somewhere I read, I should run it for 8 weeks, then pause for four and then run another 8. Does anybody have experience with that protocoll and with chronic tendinopathy?

Click to expand...
Consider raising your TB500 dose to 1.5-2mg/day, and use 1-1.25mg BPC in the morning and at night, over a period of 8-10 weeks. Be sure to inject near the injured spot. When I treated my shoulder, I divided the pin among 2-3 spots surrounding the affected area.
 
Back
Top