Hey everyone,
My KLOW stack is now in its 6th week.
Twice a day I pin close to the elbow. Each shot is 0.25 mg BPC/TB-500/KPV plus 1.25 of GHK-CU, which works out to 0.5mg BPC/TB-500/KPV + 2.5 mg per day. The results so far haven't impressed me much.
At some point I came across a suggestion to use it for 8 weeks, take a four-week break, then do another 8 weeks. Has anyone here tried that protocoll, and does anyone have experience with chronic tendinopathy?
My KLOW stack is now in its 6th week.
Twice a day I pin close to the elbow. Each shot is 0.25 mg BPC/TB-500/KPV plus 1.25 of GHK-CU, which works out to 0.5mg BPC/TB-500/KPV + 2.5 mg per day. The results so far haven't impressed me much.
At some point I came across a suggestion to use it for 8 weeks, take a four-week break, then do another 8 weeks. Has anyone here tried that protocoll, and does anyone have experience with chronic tendinopathy?