This newbie completed her very first crypto buy! She chose a hard-to-locate vendor (getting a log in alone required jumping through hoops) that has an extremely strong reputation, and made a transaction using USDC/sol. Today my order showed up, and I'm thrilled beyond words!
THEN today I contacted another vendor I've done well with before. This one used to accept direct bank transactions, but that's no longer an option. They sent me BTC instructions, which feel too volatile for me, so I inquired about USDC. Their reply was “yes, dear friend
” along with USDC on BEP20 instructions.
Now, figuring THAT out was quite a stretch, plus buying additional USDC/sol on the .com, then moving it into my Exodus wallet, and then swapping. Yet she received the small practice amount I sent her!! On the very first attempt!!
So yes, this whole thing is a massive hassle, and as I move through these steps I really do sense that I'm leaving little bits of money scattered around everywhere, on top of simply paying transaction fees, but once you get the hang of it, it's manageable.
THEN today I contacted another vendor I've done well with before. This one used to accept direct bank transactions, but that's no longer an option. They sent me BTC instructions, which feel too volatile for me, so I inquired about USDC. Their reply was “yes, dear friend
Now, figuring THAT out was quite a stretch, plus buying additional USDC/sol on the .com, then moving it into my Exodus wallet, and then swapping. Yet she received the small practice amount I sent her!! On the very first attempt!!
So yes, this whole thing is a massive hassle, and as I move through these steps I really do sense that I'm leaving little bits of money scattered around everywhere, on top of simply paying transaction fees, but once you get the hang of it, it's manageable.