LabRatBarbie
Explorer
Is anyone else unable to reach their site? Have they been taken offline?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Same outcome here, though something odd stands out: the verification section of their site still responds when I send particular queries:LabRatBarbie said:
Is anyone else unable to reach their site? Have they been taken offline?
That explains how I was able to view a handful of reports yesterday.on2jinm said:
Same outcome here, though something odd stands out: the verification section of their site still responds when I send particular queries:LabRatBarbie said:
Is anyone else unable to reach their site? Have they been taken offline?
Janoshik Analytical
This occurs often,LabRatBarbie said:
Is anyone else unable to reach their site? Have they been taken offline?
The website is currently undergoing maintenance.Chili777 said:
For me, it remains unavailable.
Site currently in maintenance modeDos-Dox said:
When I try to open the verification link, I keep getting a warning about possible hackers attempting to take my information. I'll simply hold off until things settle down.
I checked just now, and the site isn’t loading.LabRatBarbie said:
Is anyone else unable to reach their site? Have they been taken offline?
Those started showing up for me at about 3:00 today.JustMakeItHappen said:
I checked just now, and the site isn’t loading.LabRatBarbie said:
Is anyone else unable to reach their site? Have they been taken offline?
View attachment 11447