Janoshik website down

When I try to open the verification link, I keep getting a warning about possible hackers attempting to take my information. I'll simply hold off until things settle down.
 
Dos-Dox said:

When I try to open the verification link, I keep getting a warning about possible hackers attempting to take my information. I'll simply hold off until things settle down.
Site currently in maintenance mode
 
It's back up now. I headed over to check the testing prices — they're somewhat high, though absolutely worth the money.
 
I shipped samples their way, and on Friday I got an email from them. By the time I wrote back, an automated message had arrived mentioning the national holiday, saying they would return at the start of next week. So I figure they are running with a reduced crew until tomorrow.
 
LabRatBarbie said:

Is anyone else unable to reach their site? Have they been taken offline?
I checked just now, and the site isn’t loading.

fc36e540fb82c0dbd96d39b530da969dea69b199ef315c222d67bc6790f26480.webp
 
Back
Top