jmk909er
Explorer
I'm new to Crypto. I signed up for Coinbase to purchase some tirz, but my funds are taking 7 days to clear. Is there a better Crypto method that doesn't involve such a long wait?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Debit cards, Google Pay, or Apple Pay all let you add money right away, though a modest fee applies.jmk909er said:
I'm new to Crypto. I signed up for Coinbase to purchase some tirz, but my funds are taking 7 days to clear. Is there a better Crypto method that doesn't involve such a long wait?
Head over to Crypto Corner and give this thread a look, at minimum:jmk909er said:
I'm new to Crypto. I signed up for Coinbase to purchase some tirz, but my funds are taking 7 days to clear. Is there a better Crypto method that doesn't involve such a long wait?