Is there a preferred Crypto site? What's quickest to fund?

jmk909er

Explorer
Joined
Jul 21, 2026
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Woodward, Oklahoma, USA
I'm new to Crypto. I signed up for Coinbase to purchase some tirz, but my funds are taking 7 days to clear. Is there a better Crypto method that doesn't involve such a long wait?
 
Cashapp is what I’ve been using since it’s simple, but I’ve started checking out self custodial wallets too. Back when I only did 1 or 2 grey purchases each year, I doubt it would trigger any red flags. These days I’m doing more, so I’ll be changing my approach.

There’s a solid article over on S2G that gives you enough of a foundation to begin Crypto 101. Beyond that, I’d look deeper into the wallets it mentions, matching them to whichever crypto you expect to use most, taking into account things like gas fees and funding fees.
 
jmk909er said:

I'm new to Crypto. I signed up for Coinbase to purchase some tirz, but my funds are taking 7 days to clear. Is there a better Crypto method that doesn't involve such a long wait?
Debit cards, Google Pay, or Apple Pay all let you add money right away, though a modest fee applies.
 
jmk909er said:

I'm new to Crypto. I signed up for Coinbase to purchase some tirz, but my funds are taking 7 days to clear. Is there a better Crypto method that doesn't involve such a long wait?
Head over to Crypto Corner and give this thread a look, at minimum:




PayPal / USDT / Solana Crypto Guide 10.21.25



A bit over a year back, folks were dropping $10-$30+ on crypto just to cover peptides. Being the cheapskate I am, I hunted for another, cheaper route. That led me to finding out PayPal can be used to purchase crypto — more precisely USDT/USDC on Solana — at no...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com

Don't get scammed on coin you can't recover, or push it to the wrong address on the wrong ledger. You ought to understand what gas fees are. Coinbase, Paypal, CashApp function as custodial wallets (essentially they control the contents and must monitor your activity) and they enforce KYC rules.

Exodus remains the go-to for most (and using a non-custodial wallet is something you SHOULD do !!! ), though Trust Wallet and MetaMask each have their own crowd. Double-check that you aren't attempting to send USDC on base (you want solana or whichever your vendor accepts).

There's plenty of reading ahead of you.
 
Back
Top