Is there a low-cost compounder that ships to California? A friend is not ready for grey

Brello was my provider until I switched to grey. It worked out well, but Cali is not on their shipping list yet.
 
Grogu said:

Turbo-Farmer said:

Brello has Southend pharmacy in Houston Tx for their compounding. I believe they recently completed an expansion to keep up with increased demand.


https://southendpharmacystore.com/


They hold a 503b licence and their status for shipping into California is pending

My understanding is that South End is a 503a, not a 503b.
That was my slip, you are right
 
Refills dot com is running a one month Groupon deal at the moment. I ended up ordering, largely because a friend of mine will not do gray. They somehow sent me 4 vials of 72mg triz rather than the single one the $146 Groupon price covers. $20 shipping came on top, and I had to stretch the truth that I am on a current dose of 15mg. BUD of 2027, so I am thrilled and will pass one to my friend while keeping the other 3 for myself!
 
GrandmaJ said:

Refills dot com is running a one month Groupon deal at the moment. I ended up ordering, largely because a friend of mine will not do gray. They somehow sent me 4 vials of 72mg triz rather than the single one the $146 Groupon price covers. $20 shipping came on top, and I had to stretch the truth that I am on a current dose of 15mg. BUD of 2027, so I am thrilled and will pass one to my friend while keeping the other 3 for myself!
Damn you 😂 I went to jump on that mix up and was a few hours too late.
 
zebit0 said:

This is roughly what Reddit has to say, a few of them were new to me, thank you:

  • Refills
  • JoinBigEasy
  • Fifty410
  • BrelloHealth
  • Gimme. Care
  • LavenderSkyHealth
  • GobyMeds
  • GoodLifeMeds
I went with "Gim" and the compound Tirz did really well for me.
 
agussie said:

GrandmaJ said:

Refills dot com is running a one month Groupon deal at the moment. I ended up ordering, largely because a friend of mine will not do gray. They somehow sent me 4 vials of 72mg triz rather than the single one the $146 Groupon price covers. $20 shipping came on top, and I had to stretch the truth that I am on a current dose of 15mg. BUD of 2027, so I am thrilled and will pass one to my friend while keeping the other 3 for myself!
Damn you 😂 I went to jump on that mix up and was a few hours too late.
The memorial day promotion is still live.
 
Zelmar702 said:

The tirzepatidecompound subreddit
That pinned thread is the one to read - it lays out every telehealth outfit along with what they charge.
 
zebit0 said:

This is roughly what Reddit has to say, a few of them were new to me, thank you:

  • Refills
  • JoinBigEasy
  • Fifty410
  • BrelloHealth
  • Gimme. Care
  • LavenderSkyHealth
  • GobyMeds
  • GoodLifeMeds
There is also Rift, another telehealth outfit. Whether they cover California I could not say.

OptioRX does run a compounding operation out in Burbank, CA, though B3 gets added to their tirz.
 
Back
Top