Super Trips
Explorer
CBL-514 is an investigational injectable medication that could prove both safe and effective when it comes to trimming stubborn fat deposits under the skin of the abdomen.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'd really like to see some articles or links on this. Yeah, I'm aware Google is a thing, but what I'm more interested in is what you've personally come across, rather than Google's chilly robot-brain algorithm, haha.Super Trips said:
CBL-514 is an investigational injectable medication that could prove both safe and effective when it comes to trimming stubborn fat deposits under the skin of the abdomen.
Super Trips said:
CBL-514 is an investigational injectable medication that could prove both safe and effective when it comes to trimming stubborn fat deposits under the skin of the abdomen.
Mr. Blonde said:
Can you actually purchase CBL-514 at this point? To be clear, I'm talking about the grey market, not the big pharma version.
"It is a proprietary small-molecule drug currently in Phase 3 clinical trials and owned exclusively by Caliway Biopharmaceuticals, a publicly traded company based in Taiwan (TWSE: 6919)"Mr. Blonde said:
Can you actually purchase CBL-514 at this point? To be clear, I'm talking about the grey market, not the big pharma version.