funkytwisternumber9
Explorer
Good Morning!
I bought an rt10 kit from a vendor. I chose to begin at a higher dose, 4 mg per week, since I had already spent a couple of months on tirz and assumed I could likely tolerate the side effects at a higher dose. I have seen discussions about skin sensitivity and all the usual stomach-related side effects. What strikes me as very suspicious is that I have experienced none of those things, and I am 4 weeks in. I told myself I should be patient before accusing the vendor of scamming me. Now, because I am hyper focused, I cannot tell whether I am actually feeling anything or not. I have read so many threads from people saying they started on .5 mg or 2 mg and could not eat because of the appetite suppression. Some feedback from experienced reta users would be nice. Also, if it is a vendor from here, am I allowed to discuss who they are on this thread, for example? I am fairly new and do not want to get in trouble.
Ps. Forgot to add that this week I went up to 8 mg. If anyone is wondering why I chose the dosage I chose, I am following the dosages of one of the test trials only that I skipped the 2 mg month
I bought an rt10 kit from a vendor. I chose to begin at a higher dose, 4 mg per week, since I had already spent a couple of months on tirz and assumed I could likely tolerate the side effects at a higher dose. I have seen discussions about skin sensitivity and all the usual stomach-related side effects. What strikes me as very suspicious is that I have experienced none of those things, and I am 4 weeks in. I told myself I should be patient before accusing the vendor of scamming me. Now, because I am hyper focused, I cannot tell whether I am actually feeling anything or not. I have read so many threads from people saying they started on .5 mg or 2 mg and could not eat because of the appetite suppression. Some feedback from experienced reta users would be nice. Also, if it is a vendor from here, am I allowed to discuss who they are on this thread, for example? I am fairly new and do not want to get in trouble.
Ps. Forgot to add that this week I went up to 8 mg. If anyone is wondering why I chose the dosage I chose, I am following the dosages of one of the test trials only that I skipped the 2 mg month