Is it just me, or does this look off?

Red40

Explorer
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
I just received my latest order, and can someone confirm whether this seems a little odd, or am I mistaken? It hasn't been reconstituted yet, so why does it appear as though liquid is already present?




fdc86d1dfbcbe5905cc2a515e0098b96cd9f506929ff9cde59e0a03c95a2118a.webp
 
Red40 said:

I just received my latest order, and can someone confirm whether this seems a little odd, or am I mistaken? It hasn't been reconstituted yet, so why does it appear as though liquid is already present?




View attachment 10501
It sure doesn't resemble typical lyophilized peptides. If you turn it upside down, does anything shift inside?
 
What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Red40 said:

I just received my latest order, and can someone confirm whether this seems a little odd, or am I mistaken? It hasn't been reconstituted yet, so why does it appear as though liquid is already present?




View attachment 10501
It sure doesn't resemble typical lyophilized peptides. If you turn it upside down, does anything shift inside?
There's a slight movement to it, but something seems odd — like there's a cloud sitting beneath it. Really bizarre.
 
latviantower said:

What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.
 
Red40 said:

latviantower said:

What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.
Go ahead and mix it, then check whether it turns cloudy — at this stage you have nothing to lose.
 
Red40 said:

latviantower said:

What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.
There's some truth to what they're saying, though the label's shadow makes it tough to see clearly. Would you be able to take a closer, brighter shot focused just on the powder?
 
Is it worth attempting to reconstitute regardless, or should I just write it off? Huge disappointment.

ZippityDooDah said:

Red40 said:

latviantower said:

What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.
There's some truth to what they're saying, though the label's shadow makes it tough to see clearly. Would you be able to take a closer, brighter shot focused just on the powder?
 
Red40 said:

Is it worth attempting to reconstitute regardless, or should I just write it off? Huge disappointment.

ZippityDooDah said:

Red40 said:

latviantower said:

What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.
There's some truth to what they're saying, though the label's shadow makes it tough to see clearly. Would you be able to take a closer, brighter shot focused just on the powder?

Red40 said:

Is it worth attempting to reconstitute regardless, or should I just write it off? Huge disappointment.

ZippityDooDah said:

Red40 said:

latviantower said:

What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.
There's some truth to what they're saying, though the label's shadow makes it tough to see clearly. Would you be able to take a closer, brighter shot focused just on the powder?
 
Red40 said:

Is it worth attempting to reconstitute regardless, or should I just write it off? Huge disappointment.

ZippityDooDah said:

Red40 said:

latviantower said:

What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.
There's some truth to what they're saying, though the label's shadow makes it tough to see clearly. Would you be able to take a closer, brighter shot focused just on the powder?
No problem. It won't win beauty contests, but it's okay.
 
Red40 said:

Is it worth attempting to reconstitute regardless, or should I just write it off? Huge disappointment.

ZippityDooDah said:

Red40 said:

latviantower said:

What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.
There's some truth to what they're saying, though the label's shadow makes it tough to see clearly. Would you be able to take a closer, brighter shot focused just on the powder?
You should reconstitute it — it seems to be missing its rubber stopper or something
 
Red40 said:

Is it worth attempting to reconstitute regardless, or should I just write it off? Huge disappointment.

ZippityDooDah said:

Red40 said:

latviantower said:

What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.
There's some truth to what they're saying, though the label's shadow makes it tough to see clearly. Would you be able to take a closer, brighter shot focused just on the powder?
From what I can see, the puck has simply broken apart. If that's what happened, there's no problem.
 
Back
Top