Red40
Explorer
I just received my latest order, and can someone confirm whether this seems a little odd, or am I mistaken? It hasn't been reconstituted yet, so why does it appear as though liquid is already present?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It sure doesn't resemble typical lyophilized peptides. If you turn it upside down, does anything shift inside?Red40 said:
I just received my latest order, and can someone confirm whether this seems a little odd, or am I mistaken? It hasn't been reconstituted yet, so why does it appear as though liquid is already present?
View attachment 10501
There's a slight movement to it, but something seems odd — like there's a cloud sitting beneath it. Really bizarre.CNCCurrency said:
It sure doesn't resemble typical lyophilized peptides. If you turn it upside down, does anything shift inside?Red40 said:
I just received my latest order, and can someone confirm whether this seems a little odd, or am I mistaken? It hasn't been reconstituted yet, so why does it appear as though liquid is already present?
View attachment 10501
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.latviantower said:
What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
Go ahead and mix it, then check whether it turns cloudy — at this stage you have nothing to lose.Red40 said:
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.latviantower said:
What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
There's some truth to what they're saying, though the label's shadow makes it tough to see clearly. Would you be able to take a closer, brighter shot focused just on the powder?Red40 said:
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.latviantower said:
What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
ZippityDooDah said:
There's some truth to what they're saying, though the label's shadow makes it tough to see clearly. Would you be able to take a closer, brighter shot focused just on the powder?Red40 said:
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.latviantower said:
What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
Red40 said:
Is it worth attempting to reconstitute regardless, or should I just write it off? Huge disappointment.
ZippityDooDah said:
There's some truth to what they're saying, though the label's shadow makes it tough to see clearly. Would you be able to take a closer, brighter shot focused just on the powder?Red40 said:
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.latviantower said:
What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
Red40 said:
Is it worth attempting to reconstitute regardless, or should I just write it off? Huge disappointment.
ZippityDooDah said:
There's some truth to what they're saying, though the label's shadow makes it tough to see clearly. Would you be able to take a closer, brighter shot focused just on the powder?Red40 said:
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.latviantower said:
What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
No problem. It won't win beauty contests, but it's okay.Red40 said:
Is it worth attempting to reconstitute regardless, or should I just write it off? Huge disappointment.
ZippityDooDah said:
There's some truth to what they're saying, though the label's shadow makes it tough to see clearly. Would you be able to take a closer, brighter shot focused just on the powder?Red40 said:
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.latviantower said:
What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
You should reconstitute it — it seems to be missing its rubber stopper or somethingRed40 said:
Is it worth attempting to reconstitute regardless, or should I just write it off? Huge disappointment.
ZippityDooDah said:
There's some truth to what they're saying, though the label's shadow makes it tough to see clearly. Would you be able to take a closer, brighter shot focused just on the powder?Red40 said:
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.latviantower said:
What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.
Heck,Airborne Daddy said:
Stick it
A blue top would have made me agree!RetCurious said:
That appears to be a BFF puck with a different label.
Abused and left without care.
It definitely doesRetCurious said:
That appears to be a BFF puck with a different label.
Abused and left without care.
From what I can see, the puck has simply broken apart. If that's what happened, there's no problem.Red40 said:
Is it worth attempting to reconstitute regardless, or should I just write it off? Huge disappointment.
ZippityDooDah said:
There's some truth to what they're saying, though the label's shadow makes it tough to see clearly. Would you be able to take a closer, brighter shot focused just on the powder?Red40 said:
It is Tirz, from a domestic reseller, yes. Right away I sent them an email, and their response was that if any moisture had gotten inside, everything would have dissolved, plus they told me I was mistaken — so now I'm not sure what to think.latviantower said:
What exactly is this, and could it be a domestic reseller? The label gives me that impression. Either way, you should definitely ask for a replacement.