Is authentic Hospira bac water actually obtainable?

Vash_ said:

Injection Shop is where I source mine. The Hospira product is genuine, I can vouch for that. Over several months I've mixed up more than a few vials, and nothing has gone wrong.
I agree on both counts. The real Hospira product is without a doubt what Injection Shop carries.
 
Volkswagen57 said:

ZippityDooDah said:

jordekorn said:

I heard injectionshop mentioned, and they say theirs is authentic Hospira. I went ahead and picked up 3 bottles, plus some kind of saline bac water meant for Botox. They haven't shown up yet. Their site describes it as genuine, but Hospira isn't named anywhere on there. So far I've gone through china bac water, Amazon bac water, and simple peptide bac water, and nothing has gone wrong for me up to this point.
The answer is spelled out in this thread: /community-link/thread/7747/
The bac I received from them was good quality
Last year they ran a clearance event on BAC that had been expired for under 30 days, priced at $5 per vial, and I picked up a supply that should carry me through roughly 2029.
 
BNLFL said:

Pinngo said:

I never thought to verify this at the time I bought it. Appreciate it @Airborne Daddy — now I have one more item for my checklist when I place my next order, and I can also verify whether what I currently have is the real thing.
The catch is that there's no way to confirm it until it's in your hands.
That's fair, though at least these days I understand both how to verify it and which signs to look for. On balance, I'd call that a win.
 
jordekorn said:

I heard injectionshop mentioned, and they say theirs is authentic Hospira. I went ahead and picked up 3 bottles, plus some kind of saline bac water meant for Botox. They haven't shown up yet. Their site describes it as genuine, but Hospira isn't named anywhere on there. So far I've gone through china bac water, Amazon bac water, and simple peptide bac water, and nothing has gone wrong for me up to this point.
Sorry to go off on a tangent, but are you injecting Botox yourself? If that's the case, where did you pick up the technique? I doubt I'd ever have the nerve to attempt it, yet I'm aware some people do, and I'm honestly wondering whether you'd be open to explaining.
 
HumanusExMachina said:

Vash_ said:

Injection Shop is where I source mine. The Hospira product is genuine, I can vouch for that. Over several months I've mixed up more than a few vials, and nothing has gone wrong.
I agree on both counts. The real Hospira product is without a doubt what Injection Shop carries.
Should anyone still care, they remain a solid place to get Hospira BAC. It showed up at my door 73 hours after I placed the order. Cost was $9.99, and shipping didn't add anything.
 
timj382 said:

jordekorn said:

I heard injectionshop mentioned, and they say theirs is authentic Hospira. I went ahead and picked up 3 bottles, plus some kind of saline bac water meant for Botox. They haven't shown up yet. Their site describes it as genuine, but Hospira isn't named anywhere on there. So far I've gone through china bac water, Amazon bac water, and simple peptide bac water, and nothing has gone wrong for me up to this point.
Sorry to go off on a tangent, but are you injecting Botox yourself? If that's the case, where did you pick up the technique? I doubt I'd ever have the nerve to attempt it, yet I'm aware some people do, and I'm honestly wondering whether you'd be open to explaining.
I agree. I would never take a risk with my face, but the sole reason I haven't gotten my underarms treated to stop sweating and allow for more shirt choices is the price. If it proved to be pretty straightforward and not too risky, that would definitely catch my attention.
 
timj382 said:

jordekorn said:

I heard injectionshop mentioned, and they say theirs is authentic Hospira. I went ahead and picked up 3 bottles, plus some kind of saline bac water meant for Botox. They haven't shown up yet. Their site describes it as genuine, but Hospira isn't named anywhere on there. So far I've gone through china bac water, Amazon bac water, and simple peptide bac water, and nothing has gone wrong for me up to this point.
Sorry to go off on a tangent, but are you injecting Botox yourself? If that's the case, where did you pick up the technique? I doubt I'd ever have the nerve to attempt it, yet I'm aware some people do, and I'm honestly wondering whether you'd be open to explaining.
The beauty communities over on TG are packed with material. In those circles, tox would come across as fairly entry-level. They get into fat dissolvers (face included), tox, MN, and threads too — I hadn't even come across threads before I joined a few of those groups, but once I learned what they involve, it's a hard NO WAY, JOSE from me. Word is there are solid how-tos on Rumble too.
 
timj382 said:

jordekorn said:

I heard injectionshop mentioned, and they say theirs is authentic Hospira. I went ahead and picked up 3 bottles, plus some kind of saline bac water meant for Botox. They haven't shown up yet. Their site describes it as genuine, but Hospira isn't named anywhere on there. So far I've gone through china bac water, Amazon bac water, and simple peptide bac water, and nothing has gone wrong for me up to this point.
Sorry to go off on a tangent, but are you injecting Botox yourself? If that's the case, where did you pick up the technique? I doubt I'd ever have the nerve to attempt it, yet I'm aware some people do, and I'm honestly wondering whether you'd be open to explaining.
Yes I do. I dug through a lot of material on Reddit, then chased linked rabbit holes to figure out the locations, the depth, and the dosage, moving from YouTube to Rumble to diagrams. My dermatologist has also done it on me repeatedly, and I would snap a photo immediately afterward to check the injection sites, plus they tell you the amount they used. Recently I picked up some injection books for unrelated items such as PLLA and skin boosters, though those help with steering clear of veins and the wrong muscles. The same way you study papers and links for peptides, you can apply that to Botox. My Botox comes from Meamo and Acecosm in Korea.

If you hit the wrong muscle you could end up paralyzed there, giving you odd eyes or an odd smile, but so far that hasn't happened to me.

Go join some aesthetics subreddits, DIY skin care ones, where people constantly share links and diagrams. The first few times I was trembling, so you begin with fewer units than required just to confirm you aren't freezing the wrong areas. Here are examples of screenshots I capture when I spot something I like.
 
Here in Italy, private citizens cannot buy BAC water. Retail channels carry no commercial brands at all.

To get bacteriostatic water made by a compounding pharmacy, you need a medical prescription.

I tried ordering Hospira BAC water from online medical supply distributors, on the assumption the product was genuine, but every one of them refused to ship to Italy.

If anybody knows of dependable suppliers that will ship to Italy, any insight would be welcome.

Right now I am using product that comes from China, and I have the usual worries about quality and sterility.
 
Right now I'm getting BAC water through Driada, a company based in Lithuania (or Latvia — I honestly can't tell which), and I've been buying my Glps from them up to this point. They strike me as SEEMINGLY trustworthy, though just like any other retailer their prices run far above what China charges. No COA is included with the BAC water, either.

After discovering and signing up for this community, I've started learning about the entire grey market world.

On the BAC water front — given that Hospira is described as the "gold standard" — I went looking and came across Birth Supplies Canada. I read here on the forum that they ship Hospira to the UK, so I figured perhaps they'd send it to Italy as well. That's why 2 days ago I put in a (pre)order for a 5 pack on their website. Whether they actually ship to Italy I can't confirm yet; the only thing I know is that an email arrived confirming my order was received. We'll see...
 
Mara_aa said:

Here in Italy, private citizens cannot buy BAC water. Retail channels carry no commercial brands at all.

To get bacteriostatic water made by a compounding pharmacy, you need a medical prescription.

I tried ordering Hospira BAC water from online medical supply distributors, on the assumption the product was genuine, but every one of them refused to ship to Italy.

If anybody knows of dependable suppliers that will ship to Italy, any insight would be welcome.

Right now I am using product that comes from China, and I have the usual worries about quality and sterility.
In my last message I didn't include a quote of you.
 
At the start, I went with bac water from Amazon simply because I lacked better knowledge. Next time around, I'll likely pick up Hospira and maybe begin filtering as well. Today I noticed Peptidetest.com offers it at $11. Which countries they ship to, I don't know.
 
morrisultra said:

Mara_aa said:

Here in Italy, private citizens cannot buy BAC water. Retail channels carry no commercial brands at all.

To get bacteriostatic water made by a compounding pharmacy, you need a medical prescription.

I tried ordering Hospira BAC water from online medical supply distributors, on the assumption the product was genuine, but every one of them refused to ship to Italy.

If anybody knows of dependable suppliers that will ship to Italy, any insight would be welcome.

Right now I am using product that comes from China, and I have the usual worries about quality and sterility.
In my last message I didn't include a quote of you.
Really appreciate it! I’ll look into whether shipping to Italy is available—that would be great!
 
Mara_aa said:

morrisultra said:

Mara_aa said:

Here in Italy, private citizens cannot buy BAC water. Retail channels carry no commercial brands at all.

To get bacteriostatic water made by a compounding pharmacy, you need a medical prescription.

I tried ordering Hospira BAC water from online medical supply distributors, on the assumption the product was genuine, but every one of them refused to ship to Italy.

If anybody knows of dependable suppliers that will ship to Italy, any insight would be welcome.

Right now I am using product that comes from China, and I have the usual worries about quality and sterility.
In my last message I didn't include a quote of you.
Really appreciate it! I’ll look into whether shipping to Italy is available—that would be great!
Hello, were you able to figure it out?
 
If you go to a neighborhood pharmacy or a hospital that Pfizer has supplied with something, they are able to place an order for it. A local pharmacy tends to be your strongest option when you tell them what your research is for. A hospital works better if you have a contact there. In my case, my Dr helped by speaking with someone at the hospital so they would order it on my behalf. I paid the usual rate, but what you receive is the bulk order, meaning no single vials, and you won't be needing b ac water again for a very long stretch.

Most of the time bac water from elsewhere is fine, but with peptides that require somewhat careful handling, and when they carry a high price like Tesa, putting in that money really pays off.
 
deluge said:

HumanusExMachina said:

Vash_ said:

Injection Shop is where I source mine. The Hospira product is genuine, I can vouch for that. Over several months I've mixed up more than a few vials, and nothing has gone wrong.
I agree on both counts. The real Hospira product is without a doubt what Injection Shop carries.
Should anyone still care, they remain a solid place to get Hospira BAC. It showed up at my door 73 hours after I placed the order. Cost was $9.99, and shipping didn't add anything.
ugh! I just paid 14 dollars to cover shipping...grr
 
I don't have a chemistry background, so please don't treat this as guidance, but is it unreasonable to think someone could mix up their own BAC water? For example, bring distilled water to a boil, put a lid on it and allow it to cool, then introduce the correct quantity of benzyl alcohol? If the solution were used right away, what could actually go wrong? Another option might be to put it into sterile vials and store them in the fridge, using them up within several days. Do endotoxins in distilled water need to be a concern? And if they do, is it possible to buy sterile water without a prescription?
 
FartfulCodger said:

I don't have a chemistry background, so please don't treat this as guidance, but is it unreasonable to think someone could mix up their own BAC water? For example, bring distilled water to a boil, put a lid on it and allow it to cool, then introduce the correct quantity of benzyl alcohol? If the solution were used right away, what could actually go wrong? Another option might be to put it into sterile vials and store them in the fridge, using them up within several days. Do endotoxins in distilled water need to be a concern? And if they do, is it possible to buy sterile water without a prescription?
At first, that's the same direction I was leaning toward too. However, getting authentic Hospira BAC is incredibly straightforward, and it works out to just $1 or less for each reconstituted vial, so I really wouldn't want a mixed vial to go bad just to pinch that $1.

I actually considered producing my own Benzyl Alcohol as well, since I already brew Methanol, Ethanol, and Acetone a few times each year! It sort of feeds that Breaking Bad energy... (As it happens, synthesizing your own peptides would be simpler than making BA...)
 
Back
Top