Chili777 said:
BNLFL said:
pumacorp said:
pumacorp said:
TG is awful!!! I really like WhatsApp.. Way superior.. Discord beats TG..
I feel the same..Whatsapp is far superior ..TG is garbage...Discord is alright..
Haven't given that platform a shot yet—what makes it superior? Is it widely adopted among sellers? I hardly come across it being brought up compared to TG or Discord.
For placing orders, Whatsapp works better when talking to your vendor, since it offers end-to-end encryption. The catch: new members who join later can't view pinned content such as price lists and payment details. As far as I know, there's no method to browse past posts.
TG and Discord let you pin items, and everyone can access the older posts. None of these platforms is flawless, but by now I've become accustomed to using all 3. Because of all the nuking happening on Discord, for the first time ever my TG groups outnumber my Discord ones.