Inventory disappearing quickly!

During the Chinese New Year pause and the rebound that follows, I concentrate entirely on geebeez that I already expect to need 4-8 weeks from beginning to end. That opens up room to hunt down good bargains.

After all, isn’t it true that 90%+ of us are sitting on a minimum of a couple of years’ worth in our freezers regardless? What exactly do you figure will run dry over this yearly occurrence? “Oh no, I’m short 2 months of tirz - darn, only 58 months remaining in the freezer!!”
 
juGGaKNot said:

Lilly is going after the raw suppliers.

Check out what's going on with uther, one of the longest-standing names in the game
Appreciate the info—must have slipped past me. My assumption had been that the problems came from a jump in orders after they brought on additional sales reps and reorganized other parts of the business. A lot of their single-vial resellers are going to feel this too. Wish I had pulled the trigger during that US WH R30 CNY promotion.
 
I ran into a comparable situation with KJ. After I put in an order, the item I was after had no stock left. Then, right as my package is in transit, it reappears in inventory at a lower price!
 
RunnerHigh said:

Calm Logic said:

latviantower said:

I really long for the original (old) SSA and SRY. 😢
I had the same thought. SRY's US warehouse used to be great at times (that was before all the drama, like particles showing up in their vials, and then they vanished).

These days, though, I prefer getting stuff from smaller domestic resellers on TG and similar places. My go-to US warehouse (its Chinese warehouse now requires an $800 minimum) typically carries a limited GLP selection, mostly marked-up tirz and survo.
Awesome...now I need to work out what TG stands for. There's so much to pick up!
A few exist, and you'll pick them up. If someone as old as me can manage, you will too. Those vendor abbreviations are a real pain.
 
Calm Logic said:

latviantower said:

I really long for the original (old) SSA and SRY. 😢
I had the same thought. SRY's US warehouse used to be great at times (that was before all the drama, like particles showing up in their vials, and then they vanished).

These days, though, I prefer getting stuff from smaller domestic resellers on TG and similar places. My go-to US warehouse (its Chinese warehouse now requires an $800 minimum) typically carries a limited GLP selection, mostly marked-up tirz and survo.
Are you referring to uther?
 
RunnerHigh said:

Calm Logic said:

latviantower said:

I really long for the original (old) SSA and SRY. 😢
I had the same thought. SRY's US warehouse used to be great at times (that was before all the drama, like particles showing up in their vials, and then they vanished).

These days, though, I prefer getting stuff from smaller domestic resellers on TG and similar places. My go-to US warehouse (its Chinese warehouse now requires an $800 minimum) typically carries a limited GLP selection, mostly marked-up tirz and survo.
Awesome...now I need to work out what TG stands for. There's so much to pick up!
As others have mentioned, TG stands for Telegram.

Discord was the comparison CL made, though in my view TG is far messier. On TG, channels get shuffled around according to the latest messages. Discord keeps its layout mostly fixed, and you're free to rearrange things however you want. Over on TG, even when you "mute" a channel, notifications still get tallied into the group chat. So you'll frequently see a "1" sitting there no matter how many times you hit "read", since new people keep joining every five seconds. The single advantage they hold over Discord is the global search.

Their default emoji collection looks like it was lifted straight out of 00s Skype/Yahoo Chat. It makes my teeth hurt.

Before this topic came up, I'd never found a reason to use Telegram. Whatsapp and Discord had always been sufficient for me, but out of all of them TG delivers the worst experience. At the start I held back, given all the scandals involving various unsavory groups. Having used it now, I condemn them for their crimes AND judge them for their choice of platform.

These thoughts have been brewing, and they did not seem to warrant a post of its own haha
 
RunnerHigh said:

Calm Logic said:

latviantower said:

I really long for the original (old) SSA and SRY. 😢
I had the same thought. SRY's US warehouse used to be great at times (that was before all the drama, like particles showing up in their vials, and then they vanished).

These days, though, I prefer getting stuff from smaller domestic resellers on TG and similar places. My go-to US warehouse (its Chinese warehouse now requires an $800 minimum) typically carries a limited GLP selection, mostly marked-up tirz and survo.
Awesome...now I need to work out what TG stands for. There's so much to pick up!
Every one of these short forms is making my brain spin. Haha
 
juGGaKNot said:

Lilly is going after the raw suppliers.

Check out what's going on with uther, one of the longest-standing names in the game
Could you clarify that? I'd like to hear more.
 
A statement in one of the earlier posts, attributed to Uther, has me somewhat uneasy: [[Q1]] My understanding was that TikTok cannot be reached from inside China, beyond the great firewall — or is there a domestic counterpart over there?

The one development that could genuinely bring the entire operation down is Beijing choosing to get serious about shutting the peptide business inside its borders. A domestically developed, owned and launched GLP product already exists in China, and the big producers there are already slashing prices hard in reaction to it — possibly also in reaction to the black market. Historically, the Chinese state has looked the other way on piracy and IP theft whenever that stance was useful to it, then come down on it ferociously once it stopped being useful and started threatening other sectors that could earn far more legally. With peptides, I regard that turn as unavoidable; the timing is the open question, not whether it happens.

It would only take a handful of well-publicised serious health incidents or fatalities tied to peptides in China to push the government into action to close them down. Given the sheer size of the population there, that is a matter of when, not if. This sits apart from the purely local economic friction of the peptide pirates undercutting legitimate domestic producers, and apart from any diplomatic or political pressure coming from western governments because those pirates are eating into the profits of the major pharmaceutical firms.

Whether someone in the west is harmed by peptides strikes me as a matter of indifference to them. Chinese citizens being harmed inside China is a different matter — they will care about that. After all, those behind the melamine contamination of baby milk powder were executed.

Should that crackdown come, supply would not automatically vanish, but obtaining it would become considerably more difficult and considerably more costly.
 
latviantower said:

During the Chinese New Year pause and the rebound that follows, I concentrate entirely on geebeez that I already expect to need 4-8 weeks from beginning to end. That opens up room to hunt down good bargains.

After all, isn’t it true that 90%+ of us are sitting on a minimum of a couple of years’ worth in our freezers regardless? What exactly do you figure will run dry over this yearly occurrence? “Oh no, I’m short 2 months of tirz - darn, only 58 months remaining in the freezer!!”
Absolutely, I get that—I was just giving some context for newcomers who are testing the waters. The original poster seemed really worried about the shortages happening right now. I'm only suggesting that people remain patient if they're making what could be their initial purchase while inventory is low.
 
lessthanhalf said:

A statement in one of the earlier posts, attributed to Uther, has me somewhat uneasy: [[Q1]] My understanding was that TikTok cannot be reached from inside China, beyond the great firewall — or is there a domestic counterpart over there?

The one development that could genuinely bring the entire operation down is Beijing choosing to get serious about shutting the peptide business inside its borders. A domestically developed, owned and launched GLP product already exists in China, and the big producers there are already slashing prices hard in reaction to it — possibly also in reaction to the black market. Historically, the Chinese state has looked the other way on piracy and IP theft whenever that stance was useful to it, then come down on it ferociously once it stopped being useful and started threatening other sectors that could earn far more legally. With peptides, I regard that turn as unavoidable; the timing is the open question, not whether it happens.

It would only take a handful of well-publicised serious health incidents or fatalities tied to peptides in China to push the government into action to close them down. Given the sheer size of the population there, that is a matter of when, not if. This sits apart from the purely local economic friction of the peptide pirates undercutting legitimate domestic producers, and apart from any diplomatic or political pressure coming from western governments because those pirates are eating into the profits of the major pharmaceutical firms.

Whether someone in the west is harmed by peptides strikes me as a matter of indifference to them. Chinese citizens being harmed inside China is a different matter — they will care about that. After all, those behind the melamine contamination of baby milk powder were executed.

Should that crackdown come, supply would not automatically vanish, but obtaining it would become considerably more difficult and considerably more costly.
Indeed, Douyin is China's version of tiktok.
 
Calm Logic said:

latviantower said:

I really long for the original (old) SSA and SRY. 😢
I had the same thought. SRY's US warehouse used to be great at times (that was before all the drama, like particles showing up in their vials, and then they vanished).

These days, though, I prefer getting stuff from smaller domestic resellers on TG and similar places. My go-to US warehouse (its Chinese warehouse now requires an $800 minimum) typically carries a limited GLP selection, mostly marked-up tirz and survo.
From what I can tell, TG is where most people handle this. I'm still in the learning phase and haven't bought anything yet. Telegram, though, gives me anxiety—it feels like a lot to handle. How much time passed before you got used to it (and discord)?
 
2dogs2cats said:

Calm Logic said:

latviantower said:

I really long for the original (old) SSA and SRY. 😢
I had the same thought. SRY's US warehouse used to be great at times (that was before all the drama, like particles showing up in their vials, and then they vanished).

These days, though, I prefer getting stuff from smaller domestic resellers on TG and similar places. My go-to US warehouse (its Chinese warehouse now requires an $800 minimum) typically carries a limited GLP selection, mostly marked-up tirz and survo.
From what I can tell, TG is where most people handle this. I'm still in the learning phase and haven't bought anything yet. Telegram, though, gives me anxiety—it feels like a lot to handle. How much time passed before you got used to it (and discord)?
If you keep digging further down, it turns into a sewer eventually. In the Buy/Sell/Trade area of a TG group that was steroid-friendly, I came across a guy peddling "Xanax" that might have been cut with fentanyl.

So for me, the technical side mattered less than certain other things. Still, I ended up putting in months on TG before catching even a hint of the uglier underbelly. For instance, when someone dies of a fent overdose, law enforcement will occasionally look through their TG and Discord (or Signal or anything similar) to find the seller, not only their text messages.
 
Calm Logic said:

2dogs2cats said:

Calm Logic said:

latviantower said:

I really long for the original (old) SSA and SRY. 😢
I had the same thought. SRY's US warehouse used to be great at times (that was before all the drama, like particles showing up in their vials, and then they vanished).

These days, though, I prefer getting stuff from smaller domestic resellers on TG and similar places. My go-to US warehouse (its Chinese warehouse now requires an $800 minimum) typically carries a limited GLP selection, mostly marked-up tirz and survo.
From what I can tell, TG is where most people handle this. I'm still in the learning phase and haven't bought anything yet. Telegram, though, gives me anxiety—it feels like a lot to handle. How much time passed before you got used to it (and discord)?
If you keep digging further down, it turns into a sewer eventually. In the Buy/Sell/Trade area of a TG group that was steroid-friendly, I came across a guy peddling "Xanax" that might have been cut with fentanyl.

So for me, the technical side mattered less than certain other things. Still, I ended up putting in months on TG before catching even a hint of the uglier underbelly. For instance, when someone dies of a fent overdose, law enforcement will occasionally look through their TG and Discord (or Signal or anything similar) to find the seller, not only their text messages.
Right now I'm only testing the waters, yet it's obvious how quickly that place could turn ugly. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. I'm working on accepting that a scam might happen, but my main goal is to figure out the proper way to handle all of this.
 
2dogs2cats said:

Calm Logic said:

2dogs2cats said:

Calm Logic said:

latviantower said:

I really long for the original (old) SSA and SRY. 😢
I had the same thought. SRY's US warehouse used to be great at times (that was before all the drama, like particles showing up in their vials, and then they vanished).

These days, though, I prefer getting stuff from smaller domestic resellers on TG and similar places. My go-to US warehouse (its Chinese warehouse now requires an $800 minimum) typically carries a limited GLP selection, mostly marked-up tirz and survo.
From what I can tell, TG is where most people handle this. I'm still in the learning phase and haven't bought anything yet. Telegram, though, gives me anxiety—it feels like a lot to handle. How much time passed before you got used to it (and discord)?
If you keep digging further down, it turns into a sewer eventually. In the Buy/Sell/Trade area of a TG group that was steroid-friendly, I came across a guy peddling "Xanax" that might have been cut with fentanyl.

So for me, the technical side mattered less than certain other things. Still, I ended up putting in months on TG before catching even a hint of the uglier underbelly. For instance, when someone dies of a fent overdose, law enforcement will occasionally look through their TG and Discord (or Signal or anything similar) to find the seller, not only their text messages.
Right now I'm only testing the waters, yet it's obvious how quickly that place could turn ugly. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. I'm working on accepting that a scam might happen, but my main goal is to figure out the proper way to handle all of this.
Staying away from the Buy / Sell / Trade areas in TG groups makes a big difference. With steroids, the chance of getting scammed is greater than with peptides, though other problems exist too, such as missing COAs.

Never purchase from someone who reaches out to you via DM first, even when they appear to be the very same individual operating a Chinese vendor's TG group. They trick people constantly because they'll do it just minutes after that person joins the same group, leading the person to believe it's genuine.

Particularly when it comes to the Chinese vendors, you'll encounter ppl posing as the owner or staff, sending you a DM with a pricelist, or asking what you're interested in, and so on.
 
Calm Logic said:

2dogs2cats said:

Calm Logic said:

2dogs2cats said:

Calm Logic said:

latviantower said:

I really long for the original (old) SSA and SRY. 😢
I had the same thought. SRY's US warehouse used to be great at times (that was before all the drama, like particles showing up in their vials, and then they vanished).

These days, though, I prefer getting stuff from smaller domestic resellers on TG and similar places. My go-to US warehouse (its Chinese warehouse now requires an $800 minimum) typically carries a limited GLP selection, mostly marked-up tirz and survo.
From what I can tell, TG is where most people handle this. I'm still in the learning phase and haven't bought anything yet. Telegram, though, gives me anxiety—it feels like a lot to handle. How much time passed before you got used to it (and discord)?
If you keep digging further down, it turns into a sewer eventually. In the Buy/Sell/Trade area of a TG group that was steroid-friendly, I came across a guy peddling "Xanax" that might have been cut with fentanyl.

So for me, the technical side mattered less than certain other things. Still, I ended up putting in months on TG before catching even a hint of the uglier underbelly. For instance, when someone dies of a fent overdose, law enforcement will occasionally look through their TG and Discord (or Signal or anything similar) to find the seller, not only their text messages.
Right now I'm only testing the waters, yet it's obvious how quickly that place could turn ugly. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. I'm working on accepting that a scam might happen, but my main goal is to figure out the proper way to handle all of this.
Staying away from the Buy / Sell / Trade areas in TG groups makes a big difference. With steroids, the chance of getting scammed is greater than with peptides, though other problems exist too, such as missing COAs.

Never purchase from someone who reaches out to you via DM first, even when they appear to be the very same individual operating a Chinese vendor's TG group. They trick people constantly because they'll do it just minutes after that person joins the same group, leading the person to believe it's genuine.

Particularly when it comes to the Chinese vendors, you'll encounter ppl posing as the owner or staff, sending you a DM with a pricelist, or asking what you're interested in, and so on.
I really appreciate this! I've noticed various folks in this community mentioning scammers who pose as representatives of reputable vendors, so that makes me hesitant to use it. I've explored a bit but haven't stumbled upon any buy/sell/trade areas, and I'll steer clear of them from now on. Honestly, beginning with crypto appears simpler than figuring out TG.
 
lessthanhalf said:

A statement in one of the earlier posts, attributed to Uther, has me somewhat uneasy: [[Q1]] My understanding was that TikTok cannot be reached from inside China, beyond the great firewall — or is there a domestic counterpart over there?

The one development that could genuinely bring the entire operation down is Beijing choosing to get serious about shutting the peptide business inside its borders. A domestically developed, owned and launched GLP product already exists in China, and the big producers there are already slashing prices hard in reaction to it — possibly also in reaction to the black market. Historically, the Chinese state has looked the other way on piracy and IP theft whenever that stance was useful to it, then come down on it ferociously once it stopped being useful and started threatening other sectors that could earn far more legally. With peptides, I regard that turn as unavoidable; the timing is the open question, not whether it happens.

It would only take a handful of well-publicised serious health incidents or fatalities tied to peptides in China to push the government into action to close them down. Given the sheer size of the population there, that is a matter of when, not if. This sits apart from the purely local economic friction of the peptide pirates undercutting legitimate domestic producers, and apart from any diplomatic or political pressure coming from western governments because those pirates are eating into the profits of the major pharmaceutical firms.

Whether someone in the west is harmed by peptides strikes me as a matter of indifference to them. Chinese citizens being harmed inside China is a different matter — they will care about that. After all, those behind the melamine contamination of baby milk powder were executed.

Should that crackdown come, supply would not automatically vanish, but obtaining it would become considerably more difficult and considerably more costly.
Indeed, however from the perspective of communist China, those were 300k counts of murder and attempted murder. They ought to have been hanged.
 
lessthanhalf said:

A statement in one of the earlier posts, attributed to Uther, has me somewhat uneasy: [[Q1]] My understanding was that TikTok cannot be reached from inside China, beyond the great firewall — or is there a domestic counterpart over there?

The one development that could genuinely bring the entire operation down is Beijing choosing to get serious about shutting the peptide business inside its borders. A domestically developed, owned and launched GLP product already exists in China, and the big producers there are already slashing prices hard in reaction to it — possibly also in reaction to the black market. Historically, the Chinese state has looked the other way on piracy and IP theft whenever that stance was useful to it, then come down on it ferociously once it stopped being useful and started threatening other sectors that could earn far more legally. With peptides, I regard that turn as unavoidable; the timing is the open question, not whether it happens.

It would only take a handful of well-publicised serious health incidents or fatalities tied to peptides in China to push the government into action to close them down. Given the sheer size of the population there, that is a matter of when, not if. This sits apart from the purely local economic friction of the peptide pirates undercutting legitimate domestic producers, and apart from any diplomatic or political pressure coming from western governments because those pirates are eating into the profits of the major pharmaceutical firms.

Whether someone in the west is harmed by peptides strikes me as a matter of indifference to them. Chinese citizens being harmed inside China is a different matter — they will care about that. After all, those behind the melamine contamination of baby milk powder were executed.

Should that crackdown come, supply would not automatically vanish, but obtaining it would become considerably more difficult and considerably more costly.

TikTok is owned by a Chinese company called ByteDance. They operate their own separate version in that country.
 
Calm Logic said:

latviantower said:

I really long for the original (old) SSA and SRY. 😢
I had the same thought. SRY's US warehouse used to be great at times (that was before all the drama, like particles showing up in their vials, and then they vanished).

These days, though, I prefer getting stuff from smaller domestic resellers on TG and similar places. My go-to US warehouse (its Chinese warehouse now requires an $800 minimum) typically carries a limited GLP selection, mostly marked-up tirz and survo.
The price he charges for Reta is also on the high side.
 
Back
Top