Inventory disappearing quickly!

RunnerHigh

Explorer
Joined
Feb 16, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Alaska
I'm getting ready to make my first buy....all because of this community! I've checked out the vendors, pricing and availability. The moment I send an order by email, I get "this is gone, that is gone" and so on. Wow, this stock sells out fast. Do you break up orders based on who has which items, or do you hold off until a single seller has everything? What's your approach?
 
A great deal of “bait and switch” happens, particularly among Chinese vendors whose US “warehouses” carry thin and unpredictable inventory. You’ll hear “so sorry friend out of stock, we can send from China warehouse.”
 
Splitting an order across multiple vendors means extra shipping fees, so my approach is to hold off until one seller carries every item on my list. A few vendors post current inventory lists through TG or Discord, and I tend to stick with those. My preference leans toward sellers offering just a couple dozen products; when I see 4 or 5 pages of listings, it makes me cautious—just my take.
 
latviantower said:

I really long for the original (old) SSA and SRY. 😢
I had the same thought. SRY's US warehouse used to be great at times (that was before all the drama, like particles showing up in their vials, and then they vanished).

These days, though, I prefer getting stuff from smaller domestic resellers on TG and similar places. My go-to US warehouse (its Chinese warehouse now requires an $800 minimum) typically carries a limited GLP selection, mostly marked-up tirz and survo.
 
latviantower said:

A great deal of “bait and switch” happens, particularly among Chinese vendors whose US “warehouses” carry thin and unpredictable inventory. You’ll hear “so sorry friend out of stock, we can send from China warehouse.”
That's the precise reply I receive!
 
It's a mistake to think that what appears on a vendor's list means they actually have it on hand—this holds true even for sellers based in China. My take is that many simply duplicate a catalog containing nearly every product imaginable, while in reality a large share of them carry only the more widely ordered products. This pattern is even stronger when it comes to domestic warehouses. Still, a full-looking list draws buyers in, creating the impression that the operation is larger or has been established longer than is actually the case—unlike an honest list, which might make them appear smaller or newer. A handful of vendors do publish inventory counts for each warehouse, and those figures appear to get refreshed, so they could be trustworthy. In Australia there's just 1 local warehouse, and it's almost useless with roughly 10 products available and noticeably higher prices, so that was a letdown.

When you're after something less common, this becomes a huge headache. I believe I ended up attempting orders with around 4 or 5 separate sellers that claimed to carry my item before locating 1 that truly did, and that 1 turned out to be a relatively new seller I came across on p.epc.h. a.t

What you likely need to do is identify a handful of the more well-known vendors and place orders with them, then purchase from whichever one genuinely has your desired item in stock—or go with a seller who provides local warehouse inventory numbers and refreshes them regularly.
 
Lilly is going after the raw suppliers.

Check out what's going on with uther, one of the longest-standing names in the game
 
I'm stuck waiting until my go-to supplier has everything I need before I can place an order. At first I refused to buy from the CN warehouse, but after finding nothing available anywhere else, I'd jump at the chance now! 😂
 
A well-known vendor I use ran a massive promotion, so I picked up R in 2 different sizes. My bank dragged its feet, and payment ended up taking 1.5 weeks. Because they sold out, my 30 kits got held up, but the 60 was already in the US warehouse. They presented choices—such as shipping from CN—and I chose to hold out until the 30's came back to the US warehouse. On my next order, they gave me a % discount. I still had a 2-month supply, and 2 kits are due to land Wednesday.
 
juGGaKNot said:

Lilly is going after the raw suppliers.

Check out what's going on with uther, one of the longest-standing names in the game
Across multiple posts, Uther made this point:

There's another issue with GLP lately. I don't know about other suppliers, but my raw materials supplier has become extremely difficult to deal with。 So we can only stop the group buying

I think Pfiz Keep hitting them back

The end result for peptides is no different from steroi, I think it'll be the same. When that time comes, you'll just search globally to see where you can get them

Because peptides are becoming more popular in China. On TikTok in China

Click to expand...
 
Calm Logic said:

latviantower said:

I really long for the original (old) SSA and SRY. 😢
I had the same thought. SRY's US warehouse used to be great at times (that was before all the drama, like particles showing up in their vials, and then they vanished).

These days, though, I prefer getting stuff from smaller domestic resellers on TG and similar places. My go-to US warehouse (its Chinese warehouse now requires an $800 minimum) typically carries a limited GLP selection, mostly marked-up tirz and survo.
I'm holding off on my bigger purchase from them (not GLP) until May, just to let the Chinese New Year backlog clear up. That said, I'm buying straight from their facility in China...never tried their US warehouse—is it reliable?
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Calm Logic said:

latviantower said:

I really long for the original (old) SSA and SRY. 😢
I had the same thought. SRY's US warehouse used to be great at times (that was before all the drama, like particles showing up in their vials, and then they vanished).

These days, though, I prefer getting stuff from smaller domestic resellers on TG and similar places. My go-to US warehouse (its Chinese warehouse now requires an $800 minimum) typically carries a limited GLP selection, mostly marked-up tirz and survo.
I'm holding off on my bigger purchase from them (not GLP) until May, just to let the Chinese New Year backlog clear up. That said, I'm buying straight from their facility in China...never tried their US warehouse—is it reliable?
I figure it's still fine. My purchase went through back when a different staff member was handling orders from the US warehouse. They were upfront about items running low and would let me know the remaining count.

It went out the following day, yet delivery took 7 days (coming from California, right nearby) because domestic DHL handed off to USPS for the final stretch.
 
Calm Logic said:

latviantower said:

I really long for the original (old) SSA and SRY. 😢
I had the same thought. SRY's US warehouse used to be great at times (that was before all the drama, like particles showing up in their vials, and then they vanished).

These days, though, I prefer getting stuff from smaller domestic resellers on TG and similar places. My go-to US warehouse (its Chinese warehouse now requires an $800 minimum) typically carries a limited GLP selection, mostly marked-up tirz and survo.
Awesome...now I need to work out what TG stands for. There's so much to pick up!
 
TG = occasionally the final option for reaching vendors, in other words a chaotic social media trash heap that's just a bit less awful than TikTok.
 
RunnerHigh said:

I'm getting ready to make my first buy....all because of this community! I've checked out the vendors, pricing and availability. The moment I send an order by email, I get "this is gone, that is gone" and so on. Wow, this stock sells out fast. Do you break up orders based on who has which items, or do you hold off until a single seller has everything? What's your approach?
Based on what a few suppliers I've dealt with have said, every one of them is right now working to recover from the halt in production that happened around Chinese new year. Every order placed while things were shut down needs to be fulfilled (those are at the front of the line), and after that they have to restock remote warehouses and so on. Give it a few weeks and the supply ought to bounce back. I was told the same thing by several individuals with more experience than me. According to all of them, this is pretty much an annual occurrence. What I'm taking from it: next year, take advantage of the pre new year promotions, then sit tight while supplies recover.
 
Jerrey said:

RunnerHigh said:

I'm getting ready to make my first buy....all because of this community! I've checked out the vendors, pricing and availability. The moment I send an order by email, I get "this is gone, that is gone" and so on. Wow, this stock sells out fast. Do you break up orders based on who has which items, or do you hold off until a single seller has everything? What's your approach?
Based on what a few suppliers I've dealt with have said, every one of them is right now working to recover from the halt in production that happened around Chinese new year. Every order placed while things were shut down needs to be fulfilled (those are at the front of the line), and after that they have to restock remote warehouses and so on. Give it a few weeks and the supply ought to bounce back. I was told the same thing by several individuals with more experience than me. According to all of them, this is pretty much an annual occurrence. What I'm taking from it: next year, take advantage of the pre new year promotions, then sit tight while supplies recover.
Sounds like everyone agrees. I suppose I'll just have to keep biding my time...
 
Back
Top