bananablack
Explorer
Hey everyone, I'm new to peptides and I'm from Oklahoma. This site has taught me a lot, and I'm looking forward to picking up even more.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What's the process for putting in a signature?Shittersfull said:
Glad to have you here. Start by browsing and searching for answers; only post a question when your own search turns up nothing. Including relevant details about yourself in your signature makes it easier for others to reply — my own signature is a good illustration. And keep sharing your input. Hope to cross paths again soon.
Head to your account, then select signature. There's plenty of room to put whatever you want. My suggestion: include the same kind of details I have in mine. Sex, wieghts, stack, etcBornbazine said:
What's the process for putting in a signature?Shittersfull said:
Glad to have you here. Start by browsing and searching for answers; only post a question when your own search turns up nothing. Including relevant details about yourself in your signature makes it easier for others to reply — my own signature is a good illustration. And keep sharing your input. Hope to cross paths again soon.
whether I'm using my phone or my computer, the signature doesn't show up for meBornbazine said:
Is a computer needed for that, because on my phone I cannot find it anywhere
Same here. My guess is that it unlocks only after you've earned enough privileges. Likely restricted so people can't get around the spam filter for new posters.bananablack said:
whether I'm using my phone or my computer, the signature doesn't show up for meBornbazine said:
Is a computer needed for that, because on my phone I cannot find it anywhere