INTRO Okie Peptider

bananablack

Explorer
Joined
Apr 21, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Edmond OK
Hey everyone, I'm new to peptides and I'm from Oklahoma. This site has taught me a lot, and I'm looking forward to picking up even more.
 
Glad to have you here. Start by browsing and searching for answers; only post a question when your own search turns up nothing. Including relevant details about yourself in your signature makes it easier for others to reply — my own signature is a good illustration. And keep sharing your input. Hope to cross paths again soon.
 
Shittersfull said:

Glad to have you here. Start by browsing and searching for answers; only post a question when your own search turns up nothing. Including relevant details about yourself in your signature makes it easier for others to reply — my own signature is a good illustration. And keep sharing your input. Hope to cross paths again soon.
What's the process for putting in a signature?
 
Bornbazine said:

Shittersfull said:

Glad to have you here. Start by browsing and searching for answers; only post a question when your own search turns up nothing. Including relevant details about yourself in your signature makes it easier for others to reply — my own signature is a good illustration. And keep sharing your input. Hope to cross paths again soon.
What's the process for putting in a signature?
Head to your account, then select signature. There's plenty of room to put whatever you want. My suggestion: include the same kind of details I have in mine. Sex, wieghts, stack, etc
 
bananablack said:

Bornbazine said:

Is a computer needed for that, because on my phone I cannot find it anywhere
whether I'm using my phone or my computer, the signature doesn't show up for me
Same here. My guess is that it unlocks only after you've earned enough privileges. Likely restricted so people can't get around the spam filter for new posters.
 
Back
Top