becausewhynot
Explorer
Hey there!
It's only been recently that I started taking peptides seriously. The reason is simple: for the last 4 years I've either been pregnant or breastfeeding. A number of my friends are on peptides and look fantastic, so I'm coming around to the thought of giving them a try. My youngest is nearly 1, and after I finish nursing, my possible plan is to begin a glp and perhaps other peptides. Until then, I'm soaking up every bit of information, and it's a lot to take in. This forum came up while I was researching, and I'm thrilled to have such a valuable resource for the crazy number of questions in my head.
Current stats - I am 5’7”, 34yo, and current weight is 185. Goal would be 140.
It's only been recently that I started taking peptides seriously. The reason is simple: for the last 4 years I've either been pregnant or breastfeeding. A number of my friends are on peptides and look fantastic, so I'm coming around to the thought of giving them a try. My youngest is nearly 1, and after I finish nursing, my possible plan is to begin a glp and perhaps other peptides. Until then, I'm soaking up every bit of information, and it's a lot to take in. This forum came up while I was researching, and I'm thrilled to have such a valuable resource for the crazy number of questions in my head.
Current stats - I am 5’7”, 34yo, and current weight is 185. Goal would be 140.