Intramuscular?

Sasquatch

Explorer
Joined
Nov 30, 2025
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Location
The River
Has this happened to anyone else — whether by mistake or on purpose?

I picked up a small batch of longer needles. Even though I'm fairly thick, they're also 30ga. I'm leaning toward not using them, yet I just can't make myself throw them away.
 
Sasquatch said:

Has this happened to anyone else — whether by mistake or on purpose?

I picked up a small batch of longer needles. Even though I'm fairly thick, they're also 30ga. I'm leaning toward not using them, yet I just can't make myself throw them away.
Absolutely not, get rid of those things!!!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Sasquatch said:

Has this happened to anyone else — whether by mistake or on purpose?

I picked up a small batch of longer needles. Even though I'm fairly thick, they're also 30ga. I'm leaning toward not using them, yet I just can't make myself throw them away.
Absolutely not, get rid of those things!!!
 
I really enjoy picking things up by watching where others slip up. Should you give it a go, tell me how it turns out.
 
Sasquatch said:

Has this happened to anyone else — whether by mistake or on purpose?

I picked up a small batch of longer needles. Even though I'm fairly thick, they're also 30ga. I'm leaning toward not using them, yet I just can't make myself throw them away.
What length are we talking about here?

Full depth isn't required. That said, if you're "pretty thick," then belly fat ought to be deep enough that a 1" needle goes all the way in without issue. You could also insert it at a non-90* angle.
 
woundcarping said:

Sasquatch said:

Has this happened to anyone else — whether by mistake or on purpose?

I picked up a small batch of longer needles. Even though I'm fairly thick, they're also 30ga. I'm leaning toward not using them, yet I just can't make myself throw them away.
What length are we talking about here?

Full depth isn't required. That said, if you're "pretty thick," then belly fat ought to be deep enough that a 1" needle goes all the way in without issue. You could also insert it at a non-90* angle.
You're right about that. Which length are we discussing — 1" or 1/2"?
 
Based on what I've come across: the fat in your body works like a natural slow-release system. When you go intramuscular, it disrupts that partial time-release action of the drug. The result can be stronger side-effects. That's not a good thing!🫨
 
Sasquatch said:

Based on what I've come across: the fat in your body works like a natural slow-release system. When you go intramuscular, it disrupts that partial time-release action of the drug. The result can be stronger side-effects. That's not a good thing!🫨
So this isn't TRT?
 
woundcarping said:

Sasquatch said:

Has this happened to anyone else — whether by mistake or on purpose?

I picked up a small batch of longer needles. Even though I'm fairly thick, they're also 30ga. I'm leaning toward not using them, yet I just can't make myself throw them away.
What length are we talking about here?

Full depth isn't required. That said, if you're "pretty thick," then belly fat ought to be deep enough that a 1" needle goes all the way in without issue. You could also insert it at a non-90* angle.
1/2" vs. 5/16"

Yet for those with a six-pack who just want to trim and shape, doesn't the risk go up?
 
Sasquatch said:

woundcarping said:

Sasquatch said:

Has this happened to anyone else — whether by mistake or on purpose?

I picked up a small batch of longer needles. Even though I'm fairly thick, they're also 30ga. I'm leaning toward not using them, yet I just can't make myself throw them away.
What length are we talking about here?

Full depth isn't required. That said, if you're "pretty thick," then belly fat ought to be deep enough that a 1" needle goes all the way in without issue. You could also insert it at a non-90* angle.
1/2" vs. 5/16"

Yet for those with a six-pack who just want to trim and shape, doesn't the risk go up?
That's not a big deal — today I've already done 3 subcutaneous shots using 1/2" needles.

For my TRT I also go subcutaneous with 1/2". I even bought 100 of the 29ga 1/2" ones, just to find out whether they draw up noticeably easier compared to 30ga.

TRT stands for Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

If you're on the thinner side, grab a fold of skin and stick it in. The gap we're discussing is only .1875"….
 
At the moment I weigh somewhere in the low 260lb range. Honestly, I lean toward 1/2” needles over 5/16”.

It’ll be quite some time before I need to stress about whether a 1/2” needle can still go into the fat on my abdomen.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

I've been mulling over TRT, but before I commit, I'm going to get my levels tested. I'm aware AL offers it, though the cost is pretty steep.
If your dose is on the low end, you can get a legal supply for less than $100 each month even without insurance.
 
woundcarping said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

I've been mulling over TRT, but before I commit, I'm going to get my levels tested. I'm aware AL offers it, though the cost is pretty steep.
If your dose is on the low end, you can get a legal supply for less than $100 each month even without insurance.
Yeah, I'm absolutely going to check into that once I have an upcoming surgery behind me. I heard that a stack made up of reta, trt and a few other things, when paired with working out, would be good
 
Back
Top