I meant TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy). That stuff is really THICK, so it's hard to force it through a skinny needle.Sasquatch said:
What exactly does TRT stand for?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I meant TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy). That stuff is really THICK, so it's hard to force it through a skinny needle.Sasquatch said:
What exactly does TRT stand for?
It's simpler to push than to pull. Even so, it's far better than using a 1.5" 25ga IM injection.DjJoshua said:
I meant TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy). That stuff is really THICK, so it's hard to force it through a skinny needle.Sasquatch said:
What exactly does TRT stand for?
Makes sense! Not sure whether it comes down to how much fat we carry or something else, but I inject up to 3 times daily, plus once a week for my girl, and there has never been so much as a drop of blood or any leaking. If that happened to me, I suppose a longer needle would be worth trying too.swimmer said:
I've found that 1/2 in needles are my preference, for whatever reason. With certain peptides, such as Glutithione, a deeper injection seems to reduce the stinging. I also administer them intramuscularly when using my igf1-lr3. On occasion, after a subcutaneous pin, I've seen clear peptide fluid leak out. My thinking is that injecting a bit deeper into the sub q layer helps prevent that precious peptide fluid from being lost.
swimmer said:
I've found that 1/2 in needles are my preference, for whatever reason. With certain peptides, such as Glutithione, a deeper injection seems to reduce the stinging. I also administer them intramuscularly when using my igf1-lr3. On occasion, after a subcutaneous pin, I've seen clear peptide fluid leak out. My thinking is that injecting a bit deeper into the sub q layer helps prevent that precious peptide fluid from being lost.