I've come down with an upper respiratory infection, and my doctor gave me antibiotics along with steroids (nothing fancy, just prednisone lol). Tonight is when I'm supposed to inject Reta. Has anyone else dealt with problems injecting while sick?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
OzzyFit said:
I've come down with an upper respiratory infection, and my doctor gave me antibiotics along with steroids (nothing fancy, just prednisone lol). Tonight is when I'm supposed to inject Reta. Has anyone else dealt with problems injecting while sick?
That logic seems sound to me. I'm only in week 2, and I'm pretty keen to maintain momentum.woundcarping said:
OzzyFit said:
I've come down with an upper respiratory infection, and my doctor gave me antibiotics along with steroids (nothing fancy, just prednisone lol). Tonight is when I'm supposed to inject Reta. Has anyone else dealt with problems injecting while sick?
If the injections themselves aren't too much of a strain, I'd go ahead and inject, while making a point to drink more fluids.
Yeah, a stomach bug would likely be dragged out or made worse by that. Igunmetal1991 said:
I'm just about over a cold and gave myself my tirz shot like always. Back when I was on prescription mounjaro, I handled it the same way — if I was sick, I'd still inject as usual. The only exception would be a stomach bug, since I'd worry the tirz's gastro effects could make things worse.
miameow said:
If it's been filtered and tested, I'd go ahead and pin anyway. Otherwise, you're taking your chances.
That's a solid observation. I've injected while under the weather before, though it's been some time since I dealt with a stomach bug. Should that happen down the road, your suggestion makes sense to me.gunmetal1991 said:
I'm just about over a cold and gave myself my tirz shot like always. Back when I was on prescription mounjaro, I handled it the same way — if I was sick, I'd still inject as usual. The only exception would be a stomach bug, since I'd worry the tirz's gastro effects could make things worse.