Initial KPV trial

Hambocommando

Explorer
Joined
Jan 23, 2026
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
Hey everyone,

If you've been running tests with KPV (KLOW doesn't count here), how much time passed before you noticed anything positive, if anything at all? In your research, have you gone with the oral form or the subQ route? I'm curious whether it could make a difference for eczema or immune problems specifically. I've just kicked off my own experiment, and I'd like to hear about both favorable and unfavorable outcomes from earlier tests. What duration did you use for your experiment, and did the effects stick around afterward, or did they last only during testing?

Thanks ahead of time.
 
Hambocommando said:

Hey everyone,

If you've been running tests with KPV (KLOW doesn't count here), how much time passed before you noticed anything positive, if anything at all? In your research, have you gone with the oral form or the subQ route? I'm curious whether it could make a difference for eczema or immune problems specifically. I've just kicked off my own experiment, and I'd like to hear about both favorable and unfavorable outcomes from earlier tests. What duration did you use for your experiment, and did the effects stick around afterward, or did they last only during testing?

Thanks ahead of time.
I ran KPV by itself. My goals were simply to support my immune system and bring inflammation down. During the first week, I lost some inflammation-related weight, and that gave me a general sense of feeling well. Since I started using it, I have not been ill.
 
I wrote up my KPV journey in detail on a few other platforms, covering how bad my injury from 2 decades ago is — it's severe. On top of that, it faded the dark circles beneath my eyes, and I no longer deal with any of the scalp problems I used to have. It kicked in for me right away, roughly 1-2 days.

To keep it brief (my full write-up ran 4-5 paragraphs or so), I was after the anti-inflammatory effects I'd gotten from 2p once I switched to 3p for maintenance. My routine is 250mcg 1x daily, 5 days on, 2 off. Every 6-8 weeks I cycle, which is just my preference. I can't picture being without it. Now and then I've taken 1-1.25mg in 1 pin, and never had any bad reactions. Still, I usually keep to my 250mcg protocol so I can afford a 2nd pin in day if i choose. I'm a huge fan of the KPV.
 
Hambocommando said:

Hey everyone,

If you've been running tests with KPV (KLOW doesn't count here), how much time passed before you noticed anything positive, if anything at all? In your research, have you gone with the oral form or the subQ route? I'm curious whether it could make a difference for eczema or immune problems specifically. I've just kicked off my own experiment, and I'd like to hear about both favorable and unfavorable outcomes from earlier tests. What duration did you use for your experiment, and did the effects stick around afterward, or did they last only during testing?

Thanks ahead of time.
I'm 30 days into a 60-day run of KPV alone, without any KLOW. At 500 mcg per day, I've had zero side effects. Within roughly 2 days, it seemed to kick in. The inflammation has dropped a lot and my arthritic joints feel looser; it even reduced a few of the deposits in my elbows. My skin has also cleared up somewhat. Whether this sticks around, I'll find out after 1 more month, but so far I'm pleased with the results.

Edit: I've also been taking Reta for 4 months, so that could be contributing too and making it harder to tell what KPV is doing, but since adding KPV 1 month ago I've noticed extra improvement.
 
janedoe said:

I wrote up my KPV journey in detail on a few other platforms, covering how bad my injury from 2 decades ago is — it's severe. On top of that, it faded the dark circles beneath my eyes, and I no longer deal with any of the scalp problems I used to have. It kicked in for me right away, roughly 1-2 days.

To keep it brief (my full write-up ran 4-5 paragraphs or so), I was after the anti-inflammatory effects I'd gotten from 2p once I switched to 3p for maintenance. My routine is 250mcg 1x daily, 5 days on, 2 off. Every 6-8 weeks I cycle, which is just my preference. I can't picture being without it. Now and then I've taken 1-1.25mg in 1 pin, and never had any bad reactions. Still, I usually keep to my 250mcg protocol so I can afford a 2nd pin in day if i choose. I'm a huge fan of the KPV.
Yeah, I'm running it while taking a pause between 2P and before I begin 3P. The anti-inflammatory effect of 2p absolutely stunned me. I've got a spinal condition that has been wrecking my life for 5 years, and thanks to the 2P I was able to get up, leave the fetal position behind, and feel fantastic. I had to stop the 2P because of what I'd call 'violent gastrointestinal reactions' ..and I REALLY hope the KPV keeps the ball rolling with the pain relief, just in case the 3P tries to kill me too.
 
Just began my initial kvp cycle. Protocol is 500mcg daily, 4 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off. At 14 days in, I'm noticing a huge drop in inflammation. Working as a dental professional means my body aches after all these years. This pep has been FANTASTIC at keeping the soreness and pain at bay. I also deal with lipedema and am hoping to discover something that eases those symptoms. One more plus: my skin! It's incredibly soft!
 
Hichewgoddess said:

Just began my initial kvp cycle. Protocol is 500mcg daily, 4 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off. At 14 days in, I'm noticing a huge drop in inflammation. Working as a dental professional means my body aches after all these years. This pep has been FANTASTIC at keeping the soreness and pain at bay. I also deal with lipedema and am hoping to discover something that eases those symptoms. One more plus: my skin! It's incredibly soft!
I'm definitely sticking with KPV. From now on, I'll make sure to keep a supply on hand.
 
Really enjoying my KPV.

My typical routine is 400 mcg in the morning, then 400-800 mcg in the evening, with the amount depending on how much GHK-cu/KPV I decide to use.

It works strongly against inflammation. I've been dealing with a disc injury for close to 30 years, and KPV noticeably soothes the nerve and back discomfort.
 
Not_Your_Dad said:

Really enjoying my KPV.

My typical routine is 400 mcg in the morning, then 400-800 mcg in the evening, with the amount depending on how much GHK-cu/KPV I decide to use.

It works strongly against inflammation. I've been dealing with a disc injury for close to 30 years, and KPV noticeably soothes the nerve and back discomfort.
Pretty much my situation too. Roughly every 9 months I go in for nerve RF ablation, and even though the meds they give me that day are great, the pain doesn't truly disappear. Still, the very first time I pinned KPV, I managed to spend a few hours walking around Walmart without turning into a miserable, rage-filled wreck like I normally would. Honestly, it feels like my posture is more upright. Could just be in my head, but ...I'm not complaining.
 
Not sure anyone's interested, but 6 days in and this is my observation so far. With KPV, the pain fluctuates. That said, I've got plenty of sources for pain (herniated discs, FAI, a partially torn rotator cuff, stage IV OA in 1 knee, and the other knee is metal). I'm still somewhat puffy from inflammation, though I'm also in the middle of moving from Tirz to Reta 1mg, so that muddies the experiment. Thanks to KPV plus Reta plus some recent weight loss, yesterday I managed a beginner kettle bell session that included

Romanian deadlifts and ...today I feel alright. I'd even say amazing. Like, a bit of post-workout soreness, but no severe pain. It was just 1 set of the various movements, but I hadn't worked out in around..10 years.

But! My skin is usually super dry, with dyshidrotic eczema and skin allergies. To the degree that rubbing my nose with the back of a finger or hand could sometimes leave it raw. About 40 minutes after my .5 mg KPV shots, all of that settles. The red itchy spots on my hands visibly disappear. My skin holds more moisture. Even scars appear to be fading (I'm a pale white person). I'm allergic to cats, so of course the cat distribution system gave me one. I can play with her and not end up wanting to claw my own skin off.

Stretch marks on my tubby belly are getting smaller too. That skin looks and feels healthier. I typically inject KPV about an inch from where I do the Reta at the same time, to try to prevent any ISR. Maybe I haven't had an immune reaction to the Reta, or maybe the KPV is holding it off. Can't say either way since the experiment isn't clean. Still, I haven't had an ISR yet.
 
KPV is something I really appreciate. In my view, it's a top-tier anti-inflammatory. Occasionally the effects come on nearly right away. KPV is fantastic! My plan is to always keep it on hand from now on.
 
Mine should arrive soon, and I'm really looking forward to finding out how it works for me. ISR has been an issue, so I'm hopeful this can provide some relief.
 
Bigwally1 said:

Mine should arrive soon, and I'm really looking forward to finding out how it works for me. ISR has been an issue, so I'm hopeful this can provide some relief.
Man, right now I'm living on a fixed income, and I went ahead and said "F*** it!" and picked up a kit. lol Just the change in my skin makes it worth it for me.
 
janedoe said:

I wrote up my KPV journey in detail on a few other platforms, covering how bad my injury from 2 decades ago is — it's severe. On top of that, it faded the dark circles beneath my eyes, and I no longer deal with any of the scalp problems I used to have. It kicked in for me right away, roughly 1-2 days.

To keep it brief (my full write-up ran 4-5 paragraphs or so), I was after the anti-inflammatory effects I'd gotten from 2p once I switched to 3p for maintenance. My routine is 250mcg 1x daily, 5 days on, 2 off. Every 6-8 weeks I cycle, which is just my preference. I can't picture being without it. Now and then I've taken 1-1.25mg in 1 pin, and never had any bad reactions. Still, I usually keep to my 250mcg protocol so I can afford a 2nd pin in day if i choose. I'm a huge fan of the KPV.

Would you be able to share more details about what's going on with your scalp? My spouse is dealing with some inflammation there, and we're curious whether KPV might be useful for it.
 
TacoBella said:

janedoe said:

I wrote up my KPV journey in detail on a few other platforms, covering how bad my injury from 2 decades ago is — it's severe. On top of that, it faded the dark circles beneath my eyes, and I no longer deal with any of the scalp problems I used to have. It kicked in for me right away, roughly 1-2 days.

To keep it brief (my full write-up ran 4-5 paragraphs or so), I was after the anti-inflammatory effects I'd gotten from 2p once I switched to 3p for maintenance. My routine is 250mcg 1x daily, 5 days on, 2 off. Every 6-8 weeks I cycle, which is just my preference. I can't picture being without it. Now and then I've taken 1-1.25mg in 1 pin, and never had any bad reactions. Still, I usually keep to my 250mcg protocol so I can afford a 2nd pin in day if i choose. I'm a huge fan of the KPV.

Would you be able to share more details about what's going on with your scalp? My spouse is dealing with some inflammation there, and we're curious whether KPV might be useful for it.
For years I dealt with patches that were dry and flaky, frequently red and inflamed, and sometimes bled; they got worse through peri-menopause and menopause. All the dermatologist gave me was tar shampoos and creams, yet the problem persisted. She never offered a clear explanation, only repeating that it wasn't eczema or bacteria. When I pressed her on what it actually was, I got nothing definite😐. I started Tirz on 5/24 at the beginning of my journey, and inside a week the overall inflammation shifted, with less flaking and redness on my scalp, though it hadn't fully cleared. Then I moved to maintenance with Reta on 5/25, and at my maintenance dose I found the anti-inflammatory support didn't match what Tirz had given me. I had already been using KPV regularly shortly before switching to maintenance, and that's when things started improving.

Because I cycle KPV, I could establish a baseline for how severe my scalp became while off cycle during maintenance. The KPV effect is clear enough that my scalp is now normal, with no flaky patches and no redness at all. I still shampoo and condition daily, just as I always have, so that stayed a constant variable.

The one remaining thing I need to sort out is the hair thinning🫠
 
My initial order of KPV should have arrived, and I can't wait to start using it.

My main goal is that it might clear up some Keratosis Polaris, though the extra anti-inflammatory effect is a nice bonus.

If I remember, I'll post updates in this thread
 
For that purpose, I've done 500 mcg every day across 60 days. Extending it to 90 days is a possibility. Word is it can take a good while, yet by day 50 my flaking had pretty much come to a halt. According to some, a noticeable improvement shows up by 90 days. Once that's done, I'll take at least 30 days off and then reassess where things stand.
 
Right now I’m using it in 2 different ways. The type of eczema I have is dyshidrotic, and an injection every 4 or 5 days seems to hold it back while also leaving my skin healthier. That schedule lines up with my Reta injections, and I take it partly to maybe/possibly reduce the chance of ISR from the glp, something I dealt with on Tirz before. It got severe enough that I stopped Tirz. Since I wasn’t getting much systemic anti-inflammation, daily injections felt like too much in my case.
 
Hambocommando said:

Right now I’m using it in 2 different ways. The type of eczema I have is dyshidrotic, and an injection every 4 or 5 days seems to hold it back while also leaving my skin healthier. That schedule lines up with my Reta injections, and I take it partly to maybe/possibly reduce the chance of ISR from the glp, something I dealt with on Tirz before. It got severe enough that I stopped Tirz. Since I wasn’t getting much systemic anti-inflammation, daily injections felt like too much in my case.
It's good to hear a once-weekly schedule is effective for you. I wish that were the case for me. From what I've read, every protocol for allergen-induced atopic dermatitis or eczema calls for daily use across a 2-3 month cycle, then 30 days off. So far it appears to be helping me. Alongside a biologic and Clobetasol cream, I'm also using KPV.

There was one more thing I noticed: a roundish scar on the back of my right leg, left by a dog bite when I was 12. It sat raised above the skin, basically a lump. Yesterday it just fell off, 55 years later. Where it used to be, there's now a small divot that's healing. I can't think of anything else to attribute it to.
 
Back
Top