I'm tipsy, so whatever

Pocket said:

chmuse said:

Nobody's putting fent in peps.

......but right now there's some drama about a liquid (animos, I believe?) that was being sold on b/s/t's. Might just be a false positive, no clue as of now.
Yep. A batch of 5 amino from an underground lab came back with fent in it.
When my fentanyl gets cut with fake peptide junk, it drives me up the wall
 
BigGuyInTN said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Right now I'm sitting here with Travis Tritt playing

Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:

Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lol
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....
For what reason
reasons...
I live and die by the decisions I've taken
 
chmuse said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Ladies, whenever I post, there's a solid 50/50 chance I'm wasted
Same
 
BigGuyInTN said:

BigGuyInTN said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Right now I'm sitting here with Travis Tritt playing

Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:

Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lol
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....
For what reason
reasons...
I live and die by the decisions I've taken
Alright, Travis Tritt isn't really my thing, but honestly that sounds reasonable...
 
Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lol
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....
Is that a bad thing, I don't know?
 
Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:

BigGuyInTN said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Right now I'm sitting here with Travis Tritt playing

Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:

Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lol
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....
For what reason
reasons...
I live and die by the decisions I've taken
Alright, Travis Tritt isn't really my thing, but honestly that sounds reasonable...
That's a Gorge Jones track titled Choices.
 
Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:

Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lol
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....
For what reason
reasons...
My bad, I use crayons to color my helmet
 
As far as I'm aware, GLP's aren't prohibited in any sport right now—not even in weight-class combat sports or lifting. They are under observation, though, in case a need to act arises down the line. Given that, letting them affect someone's job would look pretty absurd, and I'd say the odds are very low that anyone would screen for them, or that such tests are even commonly offered.
 
BigGuyInTN said:

BigGuyInTN said:

Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lol
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....
For what reason
Precisely!
Honestly, maybe I'm just an idiot, because I genuinely have no idea
 
lessthanhalf said:

As far as I'm aware, GLP's aren't prohibited in any sport right now—not even in weight-class combat sports or lifting. They are under observation, though, in case a need to act arises down the line. Given that, letting them affect someone's job would look pretty absurd, and I'd say the odds are very low that anyone would screen for them, or that such tests are even commonly offered.
What had me more concerned was containments
 
BigGuyInTN said:

BigGuyInTN said:

BigGuyInTN said:

Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lol
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....
For what reason
Precisely!
Honestly, maybe I'm just an idiot, because I genuinely have no idea
Yeah, that's pretty characteristic of it...
 
Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:

BigGuyInTN said:

BigGuyInTN said:

Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lol
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....
For what reason
Precisely!
Honestly, maybe I'm just an idiot, because I genuinely have no idea
Yeah, that's pretty characteristic of it...
Just like some old country tune
 
randompersonrandom said:

BigGuyInTN said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Right now I'm sitting here with Travis Tritt playing
For some reason that reply got me cackling like a donkey, no clue why, but it definitely did
I'm a rural old-timer lol
 
randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Completely clear-headed, like a judge up on the bench!!! just one of that 5 percent mentally disabled crowd zippity kept going on about. Nothing in my system—no drugs, no alcohol—unless you count peptides, or test, or possibly some quality stamped Hoffmans where the fractals just float there for hours, who knows!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Completely clear-headed, like a judge up on the bench!!! just one of that 5 percent mentally disabled crowd zippity kept going on about. Nothing in my system—no drugs, no alcohol—unless you count peptides, or test, or possibly some quality stamped Hoffmans where the fractals just float there for hours, who knows!
Your Honor, I'm entering a guilty plea.
 
randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
I figure a pint of whiskey is on the menu for me tonight....
 
Airborne Daddy said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
I figure a pint of whiskey is on the menu for me tonight....
Tirz has totally killed my ability to drink. The thought of booze makes me sick—I can't even stand the scent anymore.
 
Did an AI thread go off the rails, or is OP...





dd417e35ffaa7d7689ebe3bd141e8e389c85ecd897bf2c72566c89784777c771.gif
 
spanky2026 said:

Airborne Daddy said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
I figure a pint of whiskey is on the menu for me tonight....
Tirz has totally killed my ability to drink. The thought of booze makes me sick—I can't even stand the scent anymore.
Nothing does the trick for me. Injected 18mg of tirz and put on 3pounds over the past week. Addiction is still going strong and in charge. Could be the tren.
 
Back
Top