BigGuyInTN
Explorer
Does it matter? Right now I've got George Jones playing
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
When my fentanyl gets cut with fake peptide junk, it drives me up the wallPocket said:
Yep. A batch of 5 amino from an underground lab came back with fent in it.chmuse said:
Nobody's putting fent in peps.
......but right now there's some drama about a liquid (animos, I believe?) that was being sold on b/s/t's. Might just be a false positive, no clue as of now.
BigGuyInTN said:
Right now I'm sitting here with Travis Tritt playingrandompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
I live and die by the decisions I've takenFlash-BCR said:
reasons...BigGuyInTN said:
For what reasonFlash-BCR said:
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....BigGuyInTN said:
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lolrandompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Samechmuse said:
Ladies, whenever I post, there's a solid 50/50 chance I'm wastedrandompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Alright, Travis Tritt isn't really my thing, but honestly that sounds reasonable...BigGuyInTN said:
BigGuyInTN said:
Right now I'm sitting here with Travis Tritt playingrandompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
I live and die by the decisions I've takenFlash-BCR said:
reasons...BigGuyInTN said:
For what reasonFlash-BCR said:
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....BigGuyInTN said:
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lolrandompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Is that a bad thing, I don't know?Flash-BCR said:
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....BigGuyInTN said:
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lolrandompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
That's a Gorge Jones track titled Choices.Flash-BCR said:
Alright, Travis Tritt isn't really my thing, but honestly that sounds reasonable...BigGuyInTN said:
BigGuyInTN said:
Right now I'm sitting here with Travis Tritt playingrandompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
I live and die by the decisions I've takenFlash-BCR said:
reasons...BigGuyInTN said:
For what reasonFlash-BCR said:
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....BigGuyInTN said:
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lolrandompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
My bad, I use crayons to color my helmetFlash-BCR said:
reasons...BigGuyInTN said:
For what reasonFlash-BCR said:
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....BigGuyInTN said:
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lolrandompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Honestly, maybe I'm just an idiot, because I genuinely have no ideaBigGuyInTN said:
Precisely!BigGuyInTN said:
For what reasonFlash-BCR said:
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....BigGuyInTN said:
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lolrandompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
What had me more concerned was containmentslessthanhalf said:
As far as I'm aware, GLP's aren't prohibited in any sport right now—not even in weight-class combat sports or lifting. They are under observation, though, in case a need to act arises down the line. Given that, letting them affect someone's job would look pretty absurd, and I'd say the odds are very low that anyone would screen for them, or that such tests are even commonly offered.
Yeah, that's pretty characteristic of it...BigGuyInTN said:
Honestly, maybe I'm just an idiot, because I genuinely have no ideaBigGuyInTN said:
Precisely!BigGuyInTN said:
For what reasonFlash-BCR said:
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....BigGuyInTN said:
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lolrandompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Just like some old country tuneFlash-BCR said:
Yeah, that's pretty characteristic of it...BigGuyInTN said:
Honestly, maybe I'm just an idiot, because I genuinely have no ideaBigGuyInTN said:
Precisely!BigGuyInTN said:
For what reasonFlash-BCR said:
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....BigGuyInTN said:
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lolrandompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
I'm a rural old-timer lolrandompersonrandom said:
For some reason that reply got me cackling like a donkey, no clue why, but it definitely didBigGuyInTN said:
Right now I'm sitting here with Travis Tritt playingrandompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Completely clear-headed, like a judge up on the bench!!! just one of that 5 percent mentally disabled crowd zippity kept going on about. Nothing in my system—no drugs, no alcohol—unless you count peptides, or test, or possibly some quality stamped Hoffmans where the fractals just float there for hours, who knows!randompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Your Honor, I'm entering a guilty plea.Gr33dyOctopus said:
Completely clear-headed, like a judge up on the bench!!! just one of that 5 percent mentally disabled crowd zippity kept going on about. Nothing in my system—no drugs, no alcohol—unless you count peptides, or test, or possibly some quality stamped Hoffmans where the fractals just float there for hours, who knows!randompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
I figure a pint of whiskey is on the menu for me tonight....randompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Tirz has totally killed my ability to drink. The thought of booze makes me sick—I can't even stand the scent anymore.Airborne Daddy said:
I figure a pint of whiskey is on the menu for me tonight....randompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Nothing does the trick for me. Injected 18mg of tirz and put on 3pounds over the past week. Addiction is still going strong and in charge. Could be the tren.spanky2026 said:
Tirz has totally killed my ability to drink. The thought of booze makes me sick—I can't even stand the scent anymore.Airborne Daddy said:
I figure a pint of whiskey is on the menu for me tonight....randompersonrandom said:
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.