Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
As for me, I haven't made up my mind yet regarding those and the protocol....probably SS-31....TeresaHip said:
If you had to drop the protocol and pick just 1, which would you go with, and what's your reason?
Ss31
Mots
NAD
My protocol is nearly done. Taking all 3 is becoming costly.
I choose mots-cTeresaHip said:
If you had to drop the protocol and pick just 1, which would you go with, and what's your reason?
Ss31
Mots
NAD
My protocol is nearly done. Taking all 3 is becoming costly.
For energy and neurological benefits. Though honestly, all 3 do pretty much the same thing.
I'm leaning toward that option too, but maybe I'm crazy—I just like the way NAD makes me feel.
Nope, each one has a distinct function. They aren't interchangeable. Given what you're aiming for, I'd pick motsc. Try finding a supplier that sells in bulk.TeresaHip said:
Energy and neurological. But they all basically do the same thing.
I am leaning that way but call me crazy I like how nad makes me feel.
Click to expand...