If you could only choose one

TeresaHip

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
If you had to drop the protocol and pick just 1, which would you go with, and what's your reason?

Ss31

Mots

NAD

My protocol is nearly done. Taking all 3 is becoming costly.
 
TeresaHip said:

If you had to drop the protocol and pick just 1, which would you go with, and what's your reason?

Ss31

Mots

NAD

My protocol is nearly done. Taking all 3 is becoming costly.
As for me, I haven't made up my mind yet regarding those and the protocol....probably SS-31....
 
I ch

TeresaHip said:

If you had to drop the protocol and pick just 1, which would you go with, and what's your reason?

Ss31

Mots

NAD

My protocol is nearly done. Taking all 3 is becoming costly.
I choose mots-c
 
Motsc. It genuinely gives my cardio a boost. I manage an additional 15 minutes of brisk walking plus roughly 7-10 more flights of stairs.
 
TeresaHip said:


Energy and neurological. But they all basically do the same thing.

I am leaning that way but call me crazy I like how nad makes me feel.

Click to expand...
Nope, each one has a distinct function. They aren't interchangeable. Given what you're aiming for, I'd pick motsc. Try finding a supplier that sells in bulk.
 
Back
Top