If a group test uncovers a product issue, what then?

BrightCandle said:

RetCurious said:

Jfrick11 said:

RetCurious said:

Jfrick11 said:

I participated in a GB, and the endos came back failing while pH tested high..... No disclosure came from the people running it, and their advice was that we could sell off our products if that didn't sit right with us.
Which GB are you talking about? Say who they are.

Those fight club rules shield the people running things, not the ones they set against one another to make money.
Conceptually, I don't have a problem with it... I held back because it seems to fall under the Vendor Review category of rules, and getting put in time out because of that would really stink😕
After going through the vendor review rules, I can't really figure out how they'd fit here. If anything, my own take is that it would fall under vendor scams, though it's possible I'm just misreading things. And calling group buys "vendors" feels like a bit of a stretch to me.

If anyone has insight, I'd appreciate some clarification on this.
From where we sit, Group Buys count as vendors. They move product to a large customer base, so the same pressure to produce favorable test results exists, since a failed test — endos especially — can cost them heavily if they won't replace or reship. Trust isn't warranted. What gives a handful of them some credibility is a track record: multiple runs completed, negative COAs made public, and problems actually addressed. Even so, every one of them has eventually burned their buyers, and once they scale up they frequently morph into exit scams.

On the GLP1F side, though, I don't see where Group Buy reviews fit. My guess is the vendor section wouldn't take them either. Management is the right people to ask about that — it isn't as if the vendor reviews area is currently flooded with posts.
That's the point. Picture getting 300 kits while endos arrive at 4500.... No way that supplier ships 300 replacement units or gives back the entire payment.
 
Jfrick11 said:

RetCurious said:

Jfrick11 said:

I participated in a GB, and the endos came back failing while pH tested high..... No disclosure came from the people running it, and their advice was that we could sell off our products if that didn't sit right with us.
Did BAC have a role in this?
That was the situation.
The one I keep thinking about is the contaminated Ocean BAC water that Digital Living Room sent out.
 
Exactly. Someone acting as a "group organizer"—which is really a vendor—might be faced with either losing their position or moving the product. Should they push it through a group buy, they can either send it out to the buyer or dump it and keep the cash. Neither outcome is good; for my part, I'd take being robbed over being poisoned any day.

Just to be clear, I don't believe every Group Promotion Vendor is actually a vendor.
 
ZippityDooDah said:

BNLFL said:

BrightCandle said:

RetCurious said:

Jfrick11 said:

RetCurious said:

Jfrick11 said:

I participated in a GB, and the endos came back failing while pH tested high..... No disclosure came from the people running it, and their advice was that we could sell off our products if that didn't sit right with us.
Which GB are you talking about? Say who they are.

Those fight club rules shield the people running things, not the ones they set against one another to make money.
Conceptually, I don't have a problem with it... I held back because it seems to fall under the Vendor Review category of rules, and getting put in time out because of that would really stink😕
After going through the vendor review rules, I can't really figure out how they'd fit here. If anything, my own take is that it would fall under vendor scams, though it's possible I'm just misreading things. And calling group buys "vendors" feels like a bit of a stretch to me.

If anyone has insight, I'd appreciate some clarification on this.
From where we sit, Group Buys count as vendors. They move product to a large customer base, so the same pressure to produce favorable test results exists, since a failed test — endos especially — can cost them heavily if they won't replace or reship. Trust isn't warranted. What gives a handful of them some credibility is a track record: multiple runs completed, negative COAs made public, and problems actually addressed. Even so, every one of them has eventually burned their buyers, and once they scale up they frequently morph into exit scams.

On the GLP1F side, though, I don't see where Group Buy reviews fit. My guess is the vendor section wouldn't take them either. Management is the right people to ask about that — it isn't as if the vendor reviews area is currently flooded with posts.
No, they aren't. How many have you actually purchased from?

Shittersfull said:

In my opinion, certain group buys amount to vendors dumping defective stock. They back it with fabricated positive test results. After that, they vanish. Then they relaunch under a different name.
Can you point to even 1 that has done that, or is that just something you came across online? Same question for you: how many have you bought from?
I'd really like to hear how you figure they aren't vendors.

Am I right to assume they're 100% open about the money, let outside independent parties arrange the testing, pick who donates vials, and so on?
Looking at it that way, I guess you're right. Probably it came down to how I read it. I won't do that anymore. A few Group Promotion Vendors call the place they source from "vendors"; to me they're suppliers. That's just how my brain sorts this stuff out, I figure.

Shittersfull said:

BNLFL said:

BrightCandle said:

RetCurious said:

Jfrick11 said:

RetCurious said:

Jfrick11 said:

I participated in a GB, and the endos came back failing while pH tested high..... No disclosure came from the people running it, and their advice was that we could sell off our products if that didn't sit right with us.
Which GB are you talking about? Say who they are.

Those fight club rules shield the people running things, not the ones they set against one another to make money.
Conceptually, I don't have a problem with it... I held back because it seems to fall under the Vendor Review category of rules, and getting put in time out because of that would really stink😕
After going through the vendor review rules, I can't really figure out how they'd fit here. If anything, my own take is that it would fall under vendor scams, though it's possible I'm just misreading things. And calling group buys "vendors" feels like a bit of a stretch to me.

If anyone has insight, I'd appreciate some clarification on this.
From where we sit, Group Buys count as vendors. They move product to a large customer base, so the same pressure to produce favorable test results exists, since a failed test — endos especially — can cost them heavily if they won't replace or reship. Trust isn't warranted. What gives a handful of them some credibility is a track record: multiple runs completed, negative COAs made public, and problems actually addressed. Even so, every one of them has eventually burned their buyers, and once they scale up they frequently morph into exit scams.

On the GLP1F side, though, I don't see where Group Buy reviews fit. My guess is the vendor section wouldn't take them either. Management is the right people to ask about that — it isn't as if the vendor reviews area is currently flooded with posts.
No, they aren't. How many have you actually purchased from?

Shittersfull said:

In my opinion, certain group buys amount to vendors dumping defective stock. They back it with fabricated positive test results. After that, they vanish. Then they relaunch under a different name.
Can you point to even 1 that has done that, or is that just something you came across online? Same question for you: how many have you bought from?
As I already said, "Imo" stands for in my opinion.

I'm not claiming this is a fact, and it isn't something I'm saying I saw with my own eyes.

On top of that, I haven't done any reading on it.

Honestly, I can't figure out any method to confirm something like this actually occurred, short of the individual responsible coming forward and saying so.

It adds up though. A bad batch gets produced, and that's just something that happens sometimes. Ideally, someone catches it before it goes out and it gets thrown away. But that isn't how every person or company operates. A few years back in the usa, baby formula became impossible to find, because bad product had been shipped by the makers. If your only option is to move it quickly, ahead of any 3rd party testing results, what's the smartest move?

Perhaps my view is different from most, since I'm acquainted with a lot of folks in medicine and I'm aware of the sorts of things that go on, every day.

Also, my wife was directly harmed by a nurse who deliberately gave her contaminated medician. She came very close to dying. Through all of that, I ended up learning things I'd rather not have known.

Why don't more people arrive at this same conclusion? It's hard for me to grasp.

As for what you asked: I've been part of 2 gb. Both happened quite recently.
Doing it that way is smart and works well, IMO — I picked that up 23 years back on a different car forum. Yes, I'm aware you only handled 2. Truth is I was completely wiped out and acting like a massive jerk overall. Reading here, I could barely stay awake. Last week my sleep was awful, and Thursday night was even worse. I hit the pillow at 7:30 last night and stayed down until 5am. Plenty of trips to pee, though. Sorry if I came off like an ass. I do like you, Washington address and all. 😁
 
BrightCandle said:

RetCurious said:

Jfrick11 said:

RetCurious said:

Jfrick11 said:

I participated in a GB, and the endos came back failing while pH tested high..... No disclosure came from the people running it, and their advice was that we could sell off our products if that didn't sit right with us.
Which GB are you talking about? Say who they are.

Those fight club rules shield the people running things, not the ones they set against one another to make money.
Conceptually, I don't have a problem with it... I held back because it seems to fall under the Vendor Review category of rules, and getting put in time out because of that would really stink😕
After going through the vendor review rules, I can't really figure out how they'd fit here. If anything, my own take is that it would fall under vendor scams, though it's possible I'm just misreading things. And calling group buys "vendors" feels like a bit of a stretch to me.

If anyone has insight, I'd appreciate some clarification on this.
From where we sit, Group Buys count as vendors. They move product to a large customer base, so the same pressure to produce favorable test results exists, since a failed test — endos especially — can cost them heavily if they won't replace or reship. Trust isn't warranted. What gives a handful of them some credibility is a track record: multiple runs completed, negative COAs made public, and problems actually addressed. Even so, every one of them has eventually burned their buyers, and once they scale up they frequently morph into exit scams.

On the GLP1F side, though, I don't see where Group Buy reviews fit. My guess is the vendor section wouldn't take them either. Management is the right people to ask about that — it isn't as if the vendor reviews area is currently flooded with posts.
On a platform of this type, I doubt they'd function whatsoever. Whenever they do have a buy, and whatever product they'd be offering, the results are inconsistent. In fact, several have gone months without anything, and 1 mentioned she'll be stepping back for a bit because her kids are returning to school.
 
BNLFL said:

ZippityDooDah said:

BNLFL said:

BrightCandle said:

RetCurious said:

Jfrick11 said:

RetCurious said:

Jfrick11 said:

I participated in a GB, and the endos came back failing while pH tested high..... No disclosure came from the people running it, and their advice was that we could sell off our products if that didn't sit right with us.
Which GB are you talking about? Say who they are.

Those fight club rules shield the people running things, not the ones they set against one another to make money.
Conceptually, I don't have a problem with it... I held back because it seems to fall under the Vendor Review category of rules, and getting put in time out because of that would really stink😕
After going through the vendor review rules, I can't really figure out how they'd fit here. If anything, my own take is that it would fall under vendor scams, though it's possible I'm just misreading things. And calling group buys "vendors" feels like a bit of a stretch to me.

If anyone has insight, I'd appreciate some clarification on this.
From where we sit, Group Buys count as vendors. They move product to a large customer base, so the same pressure to produce favorable test results exists, since a failed test — endos especially — can cost them heavily if they won't replace or reship. Trust isn't warranted. What gives a handful of them some credibility is a track record: multiple runs completed, negative COAs made public, and problems actually addressed. Even so, every one of them has eventually burned their buyers, and once they scale up they frequently morph into exit scams.

On the GLP1F side, though, I don't see where Group Buy reviews fit. My guess is the vendor section wouldn't take them either. Management is the right people to ask about that — it isn't as if the vendor reviews area is currently flooded with posts.
No, they aren't. How many have you actually purchased from?

Shittersfull said:

In my opinion, certain group buys amount to vendors dumping defective stock. They back it with fabricated positive test results. After that, they vanish. Then they relaunch under a different name.
Can you point to even 1 that has done that, or is that just something you came across online? Same question for you: how many have you bought from?
I'd really like to hear how you figure they aren't vendors.

Am I right to assume they're 100% open about the money, let outside independent parties arrange the testing, pick who donates vials, and so on?
Looking at it that way, I guess you're right. Probably it came down to how I read it. I won't do that anymore. A few Group Promotion Vendors call the place they source from "vendors"; to me they're suppliers. That's just how my brain sorts this stuff out, I figure.

Shittersfull said:

BNLFL said:

BrightCandle said:

RetCurious said:

Jfrick11 said:

RetCurious said:

Jfrick11 said:

I participated in a GB, and the endos came back failing while pH tested high..... No disclosure came from the people running it, and their advice was that we could sell off our products if that didn't sit right with us.
Which GB are you talking about? Say who they are.

Those fight club rules shield the people running things, not the ones they set against one another to make money.
Conceptually, I don't have a problem with it... I held back because it seems to fall under the Vendor Review category of rules, and getting put in time out because of that would really stink😕
After going through the vendor review rules, I can't really figure out how they'd fit here. If anything, my own take is that it would fall under vendor scams, though it's possible I'm just misreading things. And calling group buys "vendors" feels like a bit of a stretch to me.

If anyone has insight, I'd appreciate some clarification on this.
From where we sit, Group Buys count as vendors. They move product to a large customer base, so the same pressure to produce favorable test results exists, since a failed test — endos especially — can cost them heavily if they won't replace or reship. Trust isn't warranted. What gives a handful of them some credibility is a track record: multiple runs completed, negative COAs made public, and problems actually addressed. Even so, every one of them has eventually burned their buyers, and once they scale up they frequently morph into exit scams.

On the GLP1F side, though, I don't see where Group Buy reviews fit. My guess is the vendor section wouldn't take them either. Management is the right people to ask about that — it isn't as if the vendor reviews area is currently flooded with posts.
No, they aren't. How many have you actually purchased from?

Shittersfull said:

In my opinion, certain group buys amount to vendors dumping defective stock. They back it with fabricated positive test results. After that, they vanish. Then they relaunch under a different name.
Can you point to even 1 that has done that, or is that just something you came across online? Same question for you: how many have you bought from?
As I already said, "Imo" stands for in my opinion.

I'm not claiming this is a fact, and it isn't something I'm saying I saw with my own eyes.

On top of that, I haven't done any reading on it.

Honestly, I can't figure out any method to confirm something like this actually occurred, short of the individual responsible coming forward and saying so.

It adds up though. A bad batch gets produced, and that's just something that happens sometimes. Ideally, someone catches it before it goes out and it gets thrown away. But that isn't how every person or company operates. A few years back in the usa, baby formula became impossible to find, because bad product had been shipped by the makers. If your only option is to move it quickly, ahead of any 3rd party testing results, what's the smartest move?

Perhaps my view is different from most, since I'm acquainted with a lot of folks in medicine and I'm aware of the sorts of things that go on, every day.

Also, my wife was directly harmed by a nurse who deliberately gave her contaminated medician. She came very close to dying. Through all of that, I ended up learning things I'd rather not have known.

Why don't more people arrive at this same conclusion? It's hard for me to grasp.

As for what you asked: I've been part of 2 gb. Both happened quite recently.
Doing it that way is smart and works well, IMO — I picked that up 23 years back on a different car forum. Yes, I'm aware you only handled 2. Truth is I was completely wiped out and acting like a massive jerk overall. Reading here, I could barely stay awake. Last week my sleep was awful, and Thursday night was even worse. I hit the pillow at 7:30 last night and stayed down until 5am. Plenty of trips to pee, though. Sorry if I came off like an ass. I do like you, Washington address and all. 😁
None taken. Actually, I appreciate that you pushed back and asked for me to explain. If someone can't stand behind their own opinions, then in my view they don't deserve to hold those opinions at all.

Also, just so you know, my dislike of living in Washington state runs deeper than yours does. This place is on track to outdo California politically before long. Filled my tank with diesel earlier — $6.89 per gallon.
 
Shittersfull said:

BNLFL said:

ZippityDooDah said:

BNLFL said:

BrightCandle said:

RetCurious said:

Jfrick11 said:

RetCurious said:

Jfrick11 said:

I participated in a GB, and the endos came back failing while pH tested high..... No disclosure came from the people running it, and their advice was that we could sell off our products if that didn't sit right with us.
Which GB are you talking about? Say who they are.

Those fight club rules shield the people running things, not the ones they set against one another to make money.
Conceptually, I don't have a problem with it... I held back because it seems to fall under the Vendor Review category of rules, and getting put in time out because of that would really stink😕
After going through the vendor review rules, I can't really figure out how they'd fit here. If anything, my own take is that it would fall under vendor scams, though it's possible I'm just misreading things. And calling group buys "vendors" feels like a bit of a stretch to me.

If anyone has insight, I'd appreciate some clarification on this.
From where we sit, Group Buys count as vendors. They move product to a large customer base, so the same pressure to produce favorable test results exists, since a failed test — endos especially — can cost them heavily if they won't replace or reship. Trust isn't warranted. What gives a handful of them some credibility is a track record: multiple runs completed, negative COAs made public, and problems actually addressed. Even so, every one of them has eventually burned their buyers, and once they scale up they frequently morph into exit scams.

On the GLP1F side, though, I don't see where Group Buy reviews fit. My guess is the vendor section wouldn't take them either. Management is the right people to ask about that — it isn't as if the vendor reviews area is currently flooded with posts.
No, they aren't. How many have you actually purchased from?

Shittersfull said:

In my opinion, certain group buys amount to vendors dumping defective stock. They back it with fabricated positive test results. After that, they vanish. Then they relaunch under a different name.
Can you point to even 1 that has done that, or is that just something you came across online? Same question for you: how many have you bought from?
I'd really like to hear how you figure they aren't vendors.

Am I right to assume they're 100% open about the money, let outside independent parties arrange the testing, pick who donates vials, and so on?
Looking at it that way, I guess you're right. Probably it came down to how I read it. I won't do that anymore. A few Group Promotion Vendors call the place they source from "vendors"; to me they're suppliers. That's just how my brain sorts this stuff out, I figure.

Shittersfull said:

BNLFL said:

BrightCandle said:

RetCurious said:

Jfrick11 said:

RetCurious said:

Jfrick11 said:

I participated in a GB, and the endos came back failing while pH tested high..... No disclosure came from the people running it, and their advice was that we could sell off our products if that didn't sit right with us.
Which GB are you talking about? Say who they are.

Those fight club rules shield the people running things, not the ones they set against one another to make money.
Conceptually, I don't have a problem with it... I held back because it seems to fall under the Vendor Review category of rules, and getting put in time out because of that would really stink😕
After going through the vendor review rules, I can't really figure out how they'd fit here. If anything, my own take is that it would fall under vendor scams, though it's possible I'm just misreading things. And calling group buys "vendors" feels like a bit of a stretch to me.

If anyone has insight, I'd appreciate some clarification on this.
From where we sit, Group Buys count as vendors. They move product to a large customer base, so the same pressure to produce favorable test results exists, since a failed test — endos especially — can cost them heavily if they won't replace or reship. Trust isn't warranted. What gives a handful of them some credibility is a track record: multiple runs completed, negative COAs made public, and problems actually addressed. Even so, every one of them has eventually burned their buyers, and once they scale up they frequently morph into exit scams.

On the GLP1F side, though, I don't see where Group Buy reviews fit. My guess is the vendor section wouldn't take them either. Management is the right people to ask about that — it isn't as if the vendor reviews area is currently flooded with posts.
No, they aren't. How many have you actually purchased from?

Shittersfull said:

In my opinion, certain group buys amount to vendors dumping defective stock. They back it with fabricated positive test results. After that, they vanish. Then they relaunch under a different name.
Can you point to even 1 that has done that, or is that just something you came across online? Same question for you: how many have you bought from?
As I already said, "Imo" stands for in my opinion.

I'm not claiming this is a fact, and it isn't something I'm saying I saw with my own eyes.

On top of that, I haven't done any reading on it.

Honestly, I can't figure out any method to confirm something like this actually occurred, short of the individual responsible coming forward and saying so.

It adds up though. A bad batch gets produced, and that's just something that happens sometimes. Ideally, someone catches it before it goes out and it gets thrown away. But that isn't how every person or company operates. A few years back in the usa, baby formula became impossible to find, because bad product had been shipped by the makers. If your only option is to move it quickly, ahead of any 3rd party testing results, what's the smartest move?

Perhaps my view is different from most, since I'm acquainted with a lot of folks in medicine and I'm aware of the sorts of things that go on, every day.

Also, my wife was directly harmed by a nurse who deliberately gave her contaminated medician. She came very close to dying. Through all of that, I ended up learning things I'd rather not have known.

Why don't more people arrive at this same conclusion? It's hard for me to grasp.

As for what you asked: I've been part of 2 gb. Both happened quite recently.
Doing it that way is smart and works well, IMO — I picked that up 23 years back on a different car forum. Yes, I'm aware you only handled 2. Truth is I was completely wiped out and acting like a massive jerk overall. Reading here, I could barely stay awake. Last week my sleep was awful, and Thursday night was even worse. I hit the pillow at 7:30 last night and stayed down until 5am. Plenty of trips to pee, though. Sorry if I came off like an ass. I do like you, Washington address and all. 😁
None taken. Actually, I appreciate that you pushed back and asked for me to explain. If someone can't stand behind their own opinions, then in my view they don't deserve to hold those opinions at all.

Also, just so you know, my dislike of living in Washington state runs deeper than yours does. This place is on track to outdo California politically before long. Filled my tank with diesel earlier — $6.89 per gallon.
My sister in law resides there, plus I've gone through quite a bit about it on a different site I'm part of. Based on what I read, it's quite different from this state.
 
Our gun regulations are ridiculous—purchasing one is a hassle. Our drug regulations are ridiculous—obtaining them is a breeze. Yet somehow, I can walk into a library and pick up complimentary syringes and sharps containers if I feel like it. The trouble is, none of the libraries nearby are safe anymore.

Every crypto transaction in Washington state gets recorded!

Below is what Google AI says:

In Washington State, only specific cryptocurrency apps and exchanges are permitted to do business, since the state imposes among the toughest consumer protection and financial regulations nationwide. [1]

Per the state's Uniform Money Services Act (UMSA), any platform that purchases, vends, holds, or transfers digital assets for Washington residents needs to obtain a dedicated Money Transmitter License from the Washington Department of Financial Institutions (DFI). [1]

A lot of crypto businesses opt to "geofence" or prevent Washington residents from accessing their services, as they either can't—or won't—clear these demanding regulatory obstacles:
 
Shittersfull said:

Our gun regulations are ridiculous—purchasing one is a hassle. Our drug regulations are ridiculous—obtaining them is a breeze. Yet somehow, I can walk into a library and pick up complimentary syringes and sharps containers if I feel like it. The trouble is, none of the libraries nearby are safe anymore.

Every crypto transaction in Washington state gets recorded!

Below is what Google AI says:

In Washington State, only specific cryptocurrency apps and exchanges are permitted to do business, since the state imposes among the toughest consumer protection and financial regulations nationwide. [1]

Per the state's Uniform Money Services Act (UMSA), any platform that purchases, vends, holds, or transfers digital assets for Washington residents needs to obtain a dedicated Money Transmitter License from the Washington Department of Financial Institutions (DFI). [1]

A lot of crypto businesses opt to "geofence" or prevent Washington residents from accessing their services, as they either can't—or won't—clear these demanding regulatory obstacles:
No way, I wasn't able to pull it off. I've spent my whole life here across various areas, and I've been in the county for roughly 40 years. Every bit of that on the west coast side.
 
BNLFL said:

Shittersfull said:

Our gun regulations are ridiculous—purchasing one is a hassle. Our drug regulations are ridiculous—obtaining them is a breeze. Yet somehow, I can walk into a library and pick up complimentary syringes and sharps containers if I feel like it. The trouble is, none of the libraries nearby are safe anymore.

Every crypto transaction in Washington state gets recorded!

Below is what Google AI says:

In Washington State, only specific cryptocurrency apps and exchanges are permitted to do business, since the state imposes among the toughest consumer protection and financial regulations nationwide. [1]

Per the state's Uniform Money Services Act (UMSA), any platform that purchases, vends, holds, or transfers digital assets for Washington residents needs to obtain a dedicated Money Transmitter License from the Washington Department of Financial Institutions (DFI). [1]

A lot of crypto businesses opt to "geofence" or prevent Washington residents from accessing their services, as they either can't—or won't—clear these demanding regulatory obstacles:
No way, I wasn't able to pull it off. I've spent my whole life here across various areas, and I've been in the county for roughly 40 years. Every bit of that on the west coast side.

Every day, a local radio program pulls a story out of Florida and pokes fun at it.

Down here, elected officials are pushing us to refer to pedophiles as "minor attracted people," and a few of them even want that group to receive protected status!

If Florida had its way, I suspect they'd deal with this by running people through a wood chipper.
 
Shittersfull said:

BNLFL said:

Shittersfull said:

Our gun regulations are ridiculous—purchasing one is a hassle. Our drug regulations are ridiculous—obtaining them is a breeze. Yet somehow, I can walk into a library and pick up complimentary syringes and sharps containers if I feel like it. The trouble is, none of the libraries nearby are safe anymore.

Every crypto transaction in Washington state gets recorded!

Below is what Google AI says:

In Washington State, only specific cryptocurrency apps and exchanges are permitted to do business, since the state imposes among the toughest consumer protection and financial regulations nationwide. [1]

Per the state's Uniform Money Services Act (UMSA), any platform that purchases, vends, holds, or transfers digital assets for Washington residents needs to obtain a dedicated Money Transmitter License from the Washington Department of Financial Institutions (DFI). [1]

A lot of crypto businesses opt to "geofence" or prevent Washington residents from accessing their services, as they either can't—or won't—clear these demanding regulatory obstacles:
No way, I wasn't able to pull it off. I've spent my whole life here across various areas, and I've been in the county for roughly 40 years. Every bit of that on the west coast side.

Every day, a local radio program pulls a story out of Florida and pokes fun at it.

Down here, elected officials are pushing us to refer to pedophiles as "minor attracted people," and a few of them even want that group to receive protected status!

If Florida had its way, I suspect they'd deal with this by running people through a wood chipper.
Honestly, that's accurate — several of my buddies from central Florida would do exactly that.
 
Back
Top