Ruckus4519
Explorer
Honestly, I'm in shock.
Last night I was going through the fridge, really digging into every corner and crevice, when I spotted this small, easy-to-miss tupperware container. It seemed to have paper inside or something, so I took a closer look.
AND GUESS WHAAAT
There it was, on the foil pouch it likely arrived in, a tiny vial with the words,
Suddenly, it all clicked. Her new way of eating, the pounds she dropped, that box of insulin syringes I stumbled on a few weeks ago...
Turns out everyone in this house is a scientific researcher, huh
My mom:
My reaction when I spotted it:
P.S. Giphy ... is not great.
P.P.S. From what I can tell, she only uses sterile water. She appears fine. No idea how long this has been happening.
P.P.P.S. Before finding this, I had some worries about everything, but now...???
Image unavailable
Last night I was going through the fridge, really digging into every corner and crevice, when I spotted this small, easy-to-miss tupperware container. It seemed to have paper inside or something, so I took a closer look.
AND GUESS WHAAAT
There it was, on the foil pouch it likely arrived in, a tiny vial with the words,
and a lotus design with a wellness vibe printed at the top.Tirzepatide, 10 mg
99% Purity
Research Purposes Only
Click to expand...
Suddenly, it all clicked. Her new way of eating, the pounds she dropped, that box of insulin syringes I stumbled on a few weeks ago...
Turns out everyone in this house is a scientific researcher, huh
My mom:
My reaction when I spotted it:
P.S. Giphy ... is not great.
P.P.S. From what I can tell, she only uses sterile water. She appears fine. No idea how long this has been happening.
P.P.P.S. Before finding this, I had some worries about everything, but now...???
Image unavailable