BNLFL said:
Smiter said:
ThatNextGril said:
BNLFL said:
miameow said:
Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.
Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.
Alright, I appreciate the heads-up about what I need to tackle next.
Plenty of solid options aren't even TG-related, the kind you'd never stumble on without prior knowledge.
Gr33dyOctopus said:
BNLFL said:
Gr33dyOctopus said:
BNLFL said:
miameow said:
Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.
Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.
Honestly, crypto is what I'm into these days. Still, plenty of those group buys appear to take PayPal or alternative payment methods, but they tack on an extra fee of 8 percent or more. Wow, I've spotted gear on tg too that lets you pay with PayPal
Some of the ones I've used charge $5 for Zelle or PP. A handful wanted 5%. There was one — not a GB seller — who knocked 5% off for crypto, yet I'm not paying anything on top. Seriously, 5% of an $800 order comes to $40. That's not a deal breaker when you're already saving $100/kit. And like you know, I've got more than enough.
Oh yeah, but not long ago I spotted you in a telegram group buy, and you missed your buy window because they had gone crypto only during the last days before it closed out, dont think i dtnt see you there



even if you have plenty the thrill of the chase is fun tooo
This is 100% a true story, it happened just a day or two back. I suppose I ought to pick a different username.

Like I mentioned, it's not a disaster given what I currently have and what's eventually coming in. I believe 7 kit of 30, 60 and 140. There are two I'm keeping an eye on, waiting for them to drop. The cheapest one I've come across so far.