Smiter
Explorer
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lolSmiter said:
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
As my crypto knowledge grows, I keep noticing more and more common ground between thegimmeshelter said:
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lolSmiter said:
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.gimmeshelter said:
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lolSmiter said:
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
kitSmiter said:
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.gimmeshelter said:
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lolSmiter said:
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.gimmeshelter said:
kitSmiter said:
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.gimmeshelter said:
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lolSmiter said:
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Nice one. $85 for a R10 kit is a solid deal, and it drops by $10-$15 when you look through the vendor section on here, plus domestic shipping tends to land in the same ballpark while international runs $40-$50. Is it the greatest? No. Still, if you grab several items from a gb, some of them keep that $10 shipping flat. And obviously, when R30 GB's are going for around $100, then yeah, the R10 price only seems fine. But I dose 1mg per week. Any kit other than a r10 would end up sitting in the freezer indefinitely.Smiter said:
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.gimmeshelter said:
kitSmiter said:
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.gimmeshelter said:
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lolSmiter said:
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
The fear of missing out!! ha. that definitely plays a role.miameow said:
Ah, you've got to carve out some time for it! With those limited offers, MOQs, and everything else, there's just so much drama, thrill, and excitement.ThatNextGril said:
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.BNLFL said:
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.miameow said:
Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.
Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Got it. Regardless, I'll definitely check out GBs. I have no idea how any of it operates.gimmeshelter said:
Nice one. $85 for a R10 kit is a solid deal, and it drops by $10-$15 when you look through the vendor section on here, plus domestic shipping tends to land in the same ballpark while international runs $40-$50. Is it the greatest? No. Still, if you grab several items from a gb, some of them keep that $10 shipping flat. And obviously, when R30 GB's are going for around $100, then yeah, the R10 price only seems fine. But I dose 1mg per week. Any kit other than a r10 would end up sitting in the freezer indefinitely.Smiter said:
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.gimmeshelter said:
kitSmiter said:
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.gimmeshelter said:
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lolSmiter said:
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
What I was really getting at is that gb are intimidating to figure out the first time. That's the reason I gambled on a $85 kit and pocketed a small saving. More GB's will show up later and those will save alot.
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costsSmiter said:
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.gimmeshelter said:
kitSmiter said:
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.gimmeshelter said:
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lolSmiter said:
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
drop me a message ilSmiter said:
Got it. Regardless, I'll definitely check out GBs. I have no idea how any of it operates.gimmeshelter said:
Nice one. $85 for a R10 kit is a solid deal, and it drops by $10-$15 when you look through the vendor section on here, plus domestic shipping tends to land in the same ballpark while international runs $40-$50. Is it the greatest? No. Still, if you grab several items from a gb, some of them keep that $10 shipping flat. And obviously, when R30 GB's are going for around $100, then yeah, the R10 price only seems fine. But I dose 1mg per week. Any kit other than a r10 would end up sitting in the freezer indefinitely.Smiter said:
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.gimmeshelter said:
kitSmiter said:
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.gimmeshelter said:
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lolSmiter said:
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
What I was really getting at is that gb are intimidating to figure out the first time. That's the reason I gambled on a $85 kit and pocketed a small saving. More GB's will show up later and those will save alot.
yep - the deals get dramatically better the higher the mg's go.WLBLD said:
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costsSmiter said:
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.gimmeshelter said:
kitSmiter said:
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.gimmeshelter said:
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lolSmiter said:
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
I thank the elder gods that FOMO has never hit megimmeshelter said:
The fear of missing out!! ha. that definitely plays a role.miameow said:
Ah, you've got to carve out some time for it! With those limited offers, MOQs, and everything else, there's just so much drama, thrill, and excitement.ThatNextGril said:
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.BNLFL said:
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.miameow said:
Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.
Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting. All told, 600mg came out to 0.56 dollars per mg.WLBLD said:
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costsSmiter said:
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.gimmeshelter said:
kitSmiter said:
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.gimmeshelter said:
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lolSmiter said:
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
That works out to a 60mg kit. Way stronger value per oz — on my 1st buy I paid $1mg. The price keeps dropping!!Smiter said:
I thank the elder gods that FOMO has never hit megimmeshelter said:
The fear of missing out!! ha. that definitely plays a role.miameow said:
Ah, you've got to carve out some time for it! With those limited offers, MOQs, and everything else, there's just so much drama, thrill, and excitement.ThatNextGril said:
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.BNLFL said:
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.miameow said:
Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.
Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting. All told, 600mg came out to 0.56 dollars per mg.WLBLD said:
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costsSmiter said:
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.gimmeshelter said:
kitSmiter said:
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.gimmeshelter said:
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lolSmiter said:
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Nope, it was two 30mg kits that I picked up.WLBLD said:
That works out to a 60mg kit. Way stronger value per oz — on my 1st buy I paid $1mg. The price keeps dropping!!Smiter said:
I thank the elder gods that FOMO has never hit megimmeshelter said:
The fear of missing out!! ha. that definitely plays a role.miameow said:
Ah, you've got to carve out some time for it! With those limited offers, MOQs, and everything else, there's just so much drama, thrill, and excitement.ThatNextGril said:
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.BNLFL said:
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.miameow said:
Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.
Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting. All told, 600mg came out to 0.56 dollars per mg.WLBLD said:
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costsSmiter said:
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.gimmeshelter said:
kitSmiter said:
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.gimmeshelter said:
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lolSmiter said:
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
When you go for a kit with more mg, the cost for each mg drops. That said, you still need to finish that 30, 60 or 140mg vial before it spoils. So for someone who uses only a little, certain vial mg sizes just aren't practical.WLBLD said:
That works out to a 60mg kit. Way stronger value per oz — on my 1st buy I paid $1mg. The price keeps dropping!!Smiter said:
I thank the elder gods that FOMO has never hit megimmeshelter said:
The fear of missing out!! ha. that definitely plays a role.miameow said:
Ah, you've got to carve out some time for it! With those limited offers, MOQs, and everything else, there's just so much drama, thrill, and excitement.ThatNextGril said:
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.BNLFL said:
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.miameow said:
Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.
Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting. All told, 600mg came out to 0.56 dollars per mg.WLBLD said:
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costsSmiter said:
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.gimmeshelter said:
kitSmiter said:
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.gimmeshelter said:
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lolSmiter said:
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
a single vial would likely last around 12 weeks at that mg amountgimmeshelter said:
When you go for a kit with more mg, the cost for each mg drops. That said, you still need to finish that 30, 60 or 140mg vial before it spoils. So for someone who uses only a little, certain vial mg sizes just aren't practical.WLBLD said:
That works out to a 60mg kit. Way stronger value per oz — on my 1st buy I paid $1mg. The price keeps dropping!!Smiter said:
I thank the elder gods that FOMO has never hit megimmeshelter said:
The fear of missing out!! ha. that definitely plays a role.miameow said:
Ah, you've got to carve out some time for it! With those limited offers, MOQs, and everything else, there's just so much drama, thrill, and excitement.ThatNextGril said:
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.BNLFL said:
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.miameow said:
Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.
Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting. All told, 600mg came out to 0.56 dollars per mg.WLBLD said:
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costsSmiter said:
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.gimmeshelter said:
kitSmiter said:
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.gimmeshelter said:
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lolSmiter said:
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Ya somwWLBLD said:
a single vial would likely last around 12 weeks at that mg amountgimmeshelter said:
When you go for a kit with more mg, the cost for each mg drops. That said, you still need to finish that 30, 60 or 140mg vial before it spoils. So for someone who uses only a little, certain vial mg sizes just aren't practical.WLBLD said:
That works out to a 60mg kit. Way stronger value per oz — on my 1st buy I paid $1mg. The price keeps dropping!!Smiter said:
I thank the elder gods that FOMO has never hit megimmeshelter said:
The fear of missing out!! ha. that definitely plays a role.miameow said:
Ah, you've got to carve out some time for it! With those limited offers, MOQs, and everything else, there's just so much drama, thrill, and excitement.ThatNextGril said:
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.BNLFL said:
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.miameow said:
Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.
Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting. All told, 600mg came out to 0.56 dollars per mg.WLBLD said:
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costsSmiter said:
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.gimmeshelter said:
kitSmiter said:
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.gimmeshelter said:
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lolSmiter said:
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
It cracks me up — the reason I built a stash was to buy myself room to learn crypto and get comfortable with itBNLFL said:
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.miameow said:
Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.
Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
I'd only do it when H bac is involved — otherwise no way I'd put my trust in it. And each time, I'd give the vial a careful once-over as well!gimmeshelter said:
Ya somwWLBLD said:
a single vial would likely last around 12 weeks at that mg amountgimmeshelter said:
When you go for a kit with more mg, the cost for each mg drops. That said, you still need to finish that 30, 60 or 140mg vial before it spoils. So for someone who uses only a little, certain vial mg sizes just aren't practical.WLBLD said:
That works out to a 60mg kit. Way stronger value per oz — on my 1st buy I paid $1mg. The price keeps dropping!!Smiter said:
I thank the elder gods that FOMO has never hit megimmeshelter said:
The fear of missing out!! ha. that definitely plays a role.miameow said:
Ah, you've got to carve out some time for it! With those limited offers, MOQs, and everything else, there's just so much drama, thrill, and excitement.ThatNextGril said:
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.BNLFL said:
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.miameow said:
Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.
Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting. All told, 600mg came out to 0.56 dollars per mg.WLBLD said:
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costsSmiter said:
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.gimmeshelter said:
kitSmiter said:
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.gimmeshelter said:
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lolSmiter said:
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?gimmeshelter said:
hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
They claim it’s too long, but I’m with u, probably fine