I finally placed my 1st pep order from this place

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lol
 
gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lol
As my crypto knowledge grows, I keep noticing more and more common ground between the ✨manifestation woo-woo girlies✨ and the crypto bros
 
gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lol
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.
 
Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lol
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.
kit
 
gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lol
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.
kit
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.
 
Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lol
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.
kit
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.
Nice one. $85 for a R10 kit is a solid deal, and it drops by $10-$15 when you look through the vendor section on here, plus domestic shipping tends to land in the same ballpark while international runs $40-$50. Is it the greatest? No. Still, if you grab several items from a gb, some of them keep that $10 shipping flat. And obviously, when R30 GB's are going for around $100, then yeah, the R10 price only seems fine. But I dose 1mg per week. Any kit other than a r10 would end up sitting in the freezer indefinitely.

What I was really getting at is that gb are intimidating to figure out the first time. That's the reason I gambled on a $85 kit and pocketed a small saving. More GB's will show up later and those will save alot.
 
miameow said:

ThatNextGril said:

BNLFL said:

miameow said:

Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.

Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.
Ah, you've got to carve out some time for it! With those limited offers, MOQs, and everything else, there's just so much drama, thrill, and excitement.
The fear of missing out!! ha. that definitely plays a role.
 
gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lol
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.
kit
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.
Nice one. $85 for a R10 kit is a solid deal, and it drops by $10-$15 when you look through the vendor section on here, plus domestic shipping tends to land in the same ballpark while international runs $40-$50. Is it the greatest? No. Still, if you grab several items from a gb, some of them keep that $10 shipping flat. And obviously, when R30 GB's are going for around $100, then yeah, the R10 price only seems fine. But I dose 1mg per week. Any kit other than a r10 would end up sitting in the freezer indefinitely.

What I was really getting at is that gb are intimidating to figure out the first time. That's the reason I gambled on a $85 kit and pocketed a small saving. More GB's will show up later and those will save alot.
Got it. Regardless, I'll definitely check out GBs. I have no idea how any of it operates.
 
Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lol
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.
kit
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costs
 
Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lol
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.
kit
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.
Nice one. $85 for a R10 kit is a solid deal, and it drops by $10-$15 when you look through the vendor section on here, plus domestic shipping tends to land in the same ballpark while international runs $40-$50. Is it the greatest? No. Still, if you grab several items from a gb, some of them keep that $10 shipping flat. And obviously, when R30 GB's are going for around $100, then yeah, the R10 price only seems fine. But I dose 1mg per week. Any kit other than a r10 would end up sitting in the freezer indefinitely.

What I was really getting at is that gb are intimidating to figure out the first time. That's the reason I gambled on a $85 kit and pocketed a small saving. More GB's will show up later and those will save alot.
Got it. Regardless, I'll definitely check out GBs. I have no idea how any of it operates.
drop me a message il

WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lol
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.
kit
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costs
yep - the deals get dramatically better the higher the mg's go.
 
gimmeshelter said:

miameow said:

ThatNextGril said:

BNLFL said:

miameow said:

Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.

Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.
Ah, you've got to carve out some time for it! With those limited offers, MOQs, and everything else, there's just so much drama, thrill, and excitement.
The fear of missing out!! ha. that definitely plays a role.
I thank the elder gods that FOMO has never hit me

WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lol
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.
kit
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costs
Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting. All told, 600mg came out to 0.56 dollars per mg.
 
Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

miameow said:

ThatNextGril said:

BNLFL said:

miameow said:

Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.

Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.
Ah, you've got to carve out some time for it! With those limited offers, MOQs, and everything else, there's just so much drama, thrill, and excitement.
The fear of missing out!! ha. that definitely plays a role.
I thank the elder gods that FOMO has never hit me

WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lol
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.
kit
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costs
Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting. All told, 600mg came out to 0.56 dollars per mg.
That works out to a 60mg kit. Way stronger value per oz — on my 1st buy I paid $1mg. The price keeps dropping!!
 
WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

miameow said:

ThatNextGril said:

BNLFL said:

miameow said:

Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.

Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.
Ah, you've got to carve out some time for it! With those limited offers, MOQs, and everything else, there's just so much drama, thrill, and excitement.
The fear of missing out!! ha. that definitely plays a role.
I thank the elder gods that FOMO has never hit me

WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lol
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.
kit
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costs
Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting. All told, 600mg came out to 0.56 dollars per mg.
That works out to a 60mg kit. Way stronger value per oz — on my 1st buy I paid $1mg. The price keeps dropping!!
Nope, it was two 30mg kits that I picked up.
 
WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

miameow said:

ThatNextGril said:

BNLFL said:

miameow said:

Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.

Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.
Ah, you've got to carve out some time for it! With those limited offers, MOQs, and everything else, there's just so much drama, thrill, and excitement.
The fear of missing out!! ha. that definitely plays a role.
I thank the elder gods that FOMO has never hit me

WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lol
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.
kit
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costs
Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting. All told, 600mg came out to 0.56 dollars per mg.
That works out to a 60mg kit. Way stronger value per oz — on my 1st buy I paid $1mg. The price keeps dropping!!
When you go for a kit with more mg, the cost for each mg drops. That said, you still need to finish that 30, 60 or 140mg vial before it spoils. So for someone who uses only a little, certain vial mg sizes just aren't practical.
 
gimmeshelter said:

WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

miameow said:

ThatNextGril said:

BNLFL said:

miameow said:

Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.

Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.
Ah, you've got to carve out some time for it! With those limited offers, MOQs, and everything else, there's just so much drama, thrill, and excitement.
The fear of missing out!! ha. that definitely plays a role.
I thank the elder gods that FOMO has never hit me

WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lol
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.
kit
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costs
Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting. All told, 600mg came out to 0.56 dollars per mg.
That works out to a 60mg kit. Way stronger value per oz — on my 1st buy I paid $1mg. The price keeps dropping!!
When you go for a kit with more mg, the cost for each mg drops. That said, you still need to finish that 30, 60 or 140mg vial before it spoils. So for someone who uses only a little, certain vial mg sizes just aren't practical.
a single vial would likely last around 12 weeks at that mg amount
 
WLBLD said:

gimmeshelter said:

WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

miameow said:

ThatNextGril said:

BNLFL said:

miameow said:

Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.

Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.
Ah, you've got to carve out some time for it! With those limited offers, MOQs, and everything else, there's just so much drama, thrill, and excitement.
The fear of missing out!! ha. that definitely plays a role.
I thank the elder gods that FOMO has never hit me

WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lol
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.
kit
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costs
Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting. All told, 600mg came out to 0.56 dollars per mg.
That works out to a 60mg kit. Way stronger value per oz — on my 1st buy I paid $1mg. The price keeps dropping!!
When you go for a kit with more mg, the cost for each mg drops. That said, you still need to finish that 30, 60 or 140mg vial before it spoils. So for someone who uses only a little, certain vial mg sizes just aren't practical.
a single vial would likely last around 12 weeks at that mg amount
Ya somw

They claim it’s too long, but I’m with u, probably fine
 
BNLFL said:

miameow said:

Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.

Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.
It cracks me up — the reason I built a stash was to buy myself room to learn crypto and get comfortable with it 😂

Tech is my field, and new things usually don't scare me off, except when my $$$ is on the line. Still, I'm starting to feel like it's time to just go for it.
 
gimmeshelter said:

WLBLD said:

gimmeshelter said:

WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

miameow said:

ThatNextGril said:

BNLFL said:

miameow said:

Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.

Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.
Ah, you've got to carve out some time for it! With those limited offers, MOQs, and everything else, there's just so much drama, thrill, and excitement.
The fear of missing out!! ha. that definitely plays a role.
I thank the elder gods that FOMO has never hit me

WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

Smiter said:

gimmeshelter said:

hold off until u do ur 1st group buy !
Alright, I can't hold off any longer..tell me, what do I need to do?
Step one is locating them. If you manage that properly, there's money to be saved since they purchase in bulk. Take r10 at $85 once you add $10 in n fees plus $10 for shipping. No tracking is provided, so the product shows up whenever it shows up. Basically, you hand crypto to the universe and cross your fingers that a package turns up eventually lol
wait...R10 kit costs 85bucks? Does that kit contain 10? That doesn't come cheap.
kit
So 100mg of Reta runs 85? I paid less than that.
As a rule, the more mg you get, the less each one costs
Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting. All told, 600mg came out to 0.56 dollars per mg.
That works out to a 60mg kit. Way stronger value per oz — on my 1st buy I paid $1mg. The price keeps dropping!!
When you go for a kit with more mg, the cost for each mg drops. That said, you still need to finish that 30, 60 or 140mg vial before it spoils. So for someone who uses only a little, certain vial mg sizes just aren't practical.
a single vial would likely last around 12 weeks at that mg amount
Ya somw

They claim it’s too long, but I’m with u, probably fine
I'd only do it when H bac is involved — otherwise no way I'd put my trust in it. And each time, I'd give the vial a careful once-over as well!
 
So they carry chins bac water. Once a bottle of H bac is in the fridge, how many days does it stay good?
 
Back
Top