I finally placed my 1st pep order from this place

Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.

Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Smiter said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Smiter said:

I went ahead and made my initial buy on here. Now the crypto part is something I have to figure out. But before anything else, I've got to quit feeling so cold. I could put on a blue N95 mask and dress up like Sub-zero. For the Lin Kuei! Does anyone have a fix for this freezing nightmare??
And so it starts
Yep. Fingers crossed it does the job
Assuming solid vetting, I'd say the majority of orders do come through fine. So the adventure starts... my bank account feels way emptier now, though my freezer's getting stocked 😆
Kindly refrain from stirring up the grand larcenist inside me.
 
Hastur said:

The nervousness around crypto makes total sense to me. I've been going over posts and instructions again and again. To me it just doesn't feel natural. I'm starting to believe the only way to actually feel at ease is to run through it several times.
Over in the Crypto Corner, I grabbed a PDF guide that was genuinely useful. I followed it step by step on my own, and it made the whole process much easier!
 
miameow said:

Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.

Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Wow, no reason to get that sassy, meow... I quit trying and grabbed my Polar jacket out of the storage shed.

PickleWitch said:

Hastur said:

The nervousness around crypto makes total sense to me. I've been going over posts and instructions again and again. To me it just doesn't feel natural. I'm starting to believe the only way to actually feel at ease is to run through it several times.
Over in the Crypto Corner, I grabbed a PDF guide that was genuinely useful. I followed it step by step on my own, and it made the whole process much easier!
Appreciate it, Pickles.
 
miameow said:

Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.

Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.
 
BNLFL said:

miameow said:

Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.

Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.
Honestly, crypto is what I'm into these days. Still, plenty of those group buys appear to take PayPal or alternative payment methods, but they tack on an extra fee of 8 percent or more. Wow, I've spotted gear on tg too that lets you pay with PayPal
 
Smiter said:

Crypto is still something I haven't figured out, so that wasn't how I paid.
So... were you able to track down any seller on here who takes bank transfers, venmo, or similar? I figured every one of them had switched over to crypto by now, and because I still haven't taken the crypto plunge myself, it's been ages since I bothered looking through the vendor section.
 
BNLFL said:

miameow said:

Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.

Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.
 
nice! once you get the hang of grey, it's easy to slide into wanting every single thing. I held off on crypto for ages, but YESTERDAY I finally got it sorted - probably risky, since now I can reach a lot more stupid stuff.
 
ThatNextGril said:

Smiter said:

Crypto is still something I haven't figured out, so that wasn't how I paid.
So... were you able to track down any seller on here who takes bank transfers, venmo, or similar? I figured every one of them had switched over to crypto by now, and because I still haven't taken the crypto plunge myself, it's been ages since I bothered looking through the vendor section.
Yep. Check out Best Friends Forever
 
ThatNextGril said:

BNLFL said:

miameow said:

Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.

Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.
Alright, I appreciate the heads-up about what I need to tackle next.
 
BNLFL said:

miameow said:

Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.

Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.
Sure, it's not mandatory—but doing so narrows down what you can pick from, and on top of that, the conversion fees and such end up costing you extra, which is a thing I'd prefer to steer clear of!
 
ThatNextGril said:

BNLFL said:

miameow said:

Nice one! After you go further down this path, you'll start hunting for GBs, and at that point crypto becomes pretty much mandatory. Still, it's less of a headache than it sounds. Honestly, the whole KYC mess that regular banks put you through is harder to figure out.

Sounds like the reta freeze has hit you. GH or even ipa makes a big difference. On low carb, you'll be even chillier.
Nope, that's not necessary. I've gone 13 years deep accumulating my Reta supply, never touched crypto for any of it, and I've purchased from both of my top sources plus group buys.
It also got me thinking that I still have to put in the work to look into GB. I realize it would mean big $$ savings and testing that's more dependable, but since I hardly ever touch TG, I doubt I'd manage to get myself into one.
Ah, you've got to carve out some time for it! With those limited offers, MOQs, and everything else, there's just so much drama, thrill, and excitement.
 
Glad to have you in gray—everyone selling here hits us with “Honey,” “Love,” and “sweetie” lol

Once you figure out crypto, it’s not that rough.
 
DoctaDave said:

Glad to have you in gray—everyone selling here hits us with “Honey,” “Love,” and “sweetie” lol

Once you figure out crypto, it’s not that rough.
That's the reason I deliberately chose a spot where that fairy crap wasn't present
 
Back
Top