I finally placed my 1st pep order from this place

Smiter

Explorer
Joined
Apr 16, 2026
Messages
629
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia, USA
I went ahead and made my initial buy on here. Now the crypto part is something I have to figure out. But before anything else, I've got to quit feeling so cold. I could put on a blue N95 mask and dress up like Sub-zero. For the Lin Kuei! Does anyone have a fix for this freezing nightmare??
 
Nice work on getting that done! When I placed my first order, crypto was completely unfamiliar to me as well, and my initial payment had me pretty anxious. These days it feels much simpler. Regarding the chill, I have no solution beyond wearing more layers. A solid base layer matters just as much as the thicker ones on top.
 
glad you joined the dark side..

from here on out, expect to get totally hooked and start figuring out how many years of peps you're going to stash away in your freezer 😆
 
professorpeppy said:

glad you joined the dark side..

from here on out, expect to get totally hooked and start figuring out how many years of peps you're going to stash away in your freezer 😆
I really want to... so much.. But as a Padawan, I've got no freezer and no greenery for a stash like that
 
Smiter said:

professorpeppy said:

glad you joined the dark side..

from here on out, expect to get totally hooked and start figuring out how many years of peps you're going to stash away in your freezer 😆
I really want to... so much.. But as a Padawan, I've got no freezer and no greenery for a stash like that
my stash sits tucked away behind frozen cubes and tubs of ice cream I've stopped eating (reta FTW)..
 
Smiter said:

Crypto is still something I haven't figured out, so that wasn't how I paid.
Take a look around Crypto Corner. You'll find lots of useful stuff in there, coming from clever folks as well as clowns such as myself.

Once you get familiar with the terminology people use for it, it's honestly not that difficult 🙂
 
Not_Your_Dad said:

Smiter said:

Crypto is still something I haven't figured out, so that wasn't how I paid.
Take a look around Crypto Corner. You'll find lots of useful stuff in there, coming from clever folks as well as clowns such as myself.

Once you get familiar with the terminology people use for it, it's honestly not that difficult 🙂
appreciate it, dad
 
The nervousness around crypto makes total sense to me. I've been going over posts and instructions again and again. To me it just doesn't feel natural. I'm starting to believe the only way to actually feel at ease is to run through it several times.
 
Smiter said:

I went ahead and made my initial buy on here. Now the crypto part is something I have to figure out. But before anything else, I've got to quit feeling so cold. I could put on a blue N95 mask and dress up like Sub-zero. For the Lin Kuei! Does anyone have a fix for this freezing nightmare??
Weren't you using meso? I figured you'd have crypto down by now....
 
Smiter said:

I went ahead and made my initial buy on here. Now the crypto part is something I have to figure out. But before anything else, I've got to quit feeling so cold. I could put on a blue N95 mask and dress up like Sub-zero. For the Lin Kuei! Does anyone have a fix for this freezing nightmare??
Nice, well done on getting your 1st order in. Next thing you know, those sale posts will pop up and you'll go crazy feeling like you have to jump on that bargain right away!!!!

After you figure out how crypto works.....you're done for. Also, out of money 😂
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Smiter said:

I went ahead and made my initial buy on here. Now the crypto part is something I have to figure out. But before anything else, I've got to quit feeling so cold. I could put on a blue N95 mask and dress up like Sub-zero. For the Lin Kuei! Does anyone have a fix for this freezing nightmare??
Weren't you using meso? I figured you'd have crypto down by now....
wait, what? meso isn't where I'm at. being a crypto master would be awesome. that sounds really cool
 
SeaGypsy said:

Smiter said:

I went ahead and made my initial buy on here. Now the crypto part is something I have to figure out. But before anything else, I've got to quit feeling so cold. I could put on a blue N95 mask and dress up like Sub-zero. For the Lin Kuei! Does anyone have a fix for this freezing nightmare??
Nice, well done on getting your 1st order in. Next thing you know, those sale posts will pop up and you'll go crazy feeling like you have to jump on that bargain right away!!!!

After you figure out how crypto works.....you're done for. Also, out of money 😂
That's nothing compared to me. I'm already out of money and in a bad spot. Might as well figure out crypto too, so I've got the whole package.
 
Smiter said:

I went ahead and made my initial buy on here. Now the crypto part is something I have to figure out. But before anything else, I've got to quit feeling so cold. I could put on a blue N95 mask and dress up like Sub-zero. For the Lin Kuei! Does anyone have a fix for this freezing nightmare??
And so it starts
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Smiter said:

I went ahead and made my initial buy on here. Now the crypto part is something I have to figure out. But before anything else, I've got to quit feeling so cold. I could put on a blue N95 mask and dress up like Sub-zero. For the Lin Kuei! Does anyone have a fix for this freezing nightmare??
And so it starts
Yep. Fingers crossed it does the job
 
Smiter said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Smiter said:

I went ahead and made my initial buy on here. Now the crypto part is something I have to figure out. But before anything else, I've got to quit feeling so cold. I could put on a blue N95 mask and dress up like Sub-zero. For the Lin Kuei! Does anyone have a fix for this freezing nightmare??
And so it starts
Yep. Fingers crossed it does the job
Assuming solid vetting, I'd say the majority of orders do come through fine. So the adventure starts... my bank account feels way emptier now, though my freezer's getting stocked 😆
 
Back
Top