Day3cat
Explorer
I've been dosing tirz at 7.5 and want to bring Reta into the mix. What's the right way to do it? For instance, drop tirz to 5.0 on the next injection and add 1.0 of Reta, then in week 2 go tirz 2.5 with Reta 2, and so on?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
BrightCandle makes a good point, and I'm on the same page.Day3cat said:
I've been dosing tirz at 7.5 and want to bring Reta into the mix. What's the right way to do it? For instance, drop tirz to 5.0 on the next injection and add 1.0 of Reta, then in week 2 go tirz 2.5 with Reta 2, and so on?
Warrior54 said:
Hi, I am new to the forum and I am based in the UK. I have been on mounjaro for a few months, but the cost per month here is out of hand as you move up through the dose ranges. I have been looking at Reta for just over a month now and I am now ready to take the next step
Click to expand...
Does anyone have thoughts on how food noise changes when you lower the triz dose?Jrammi said:
I went from 15mg Tirz weekly to 10mg Tirz and 5mg Reta weekly. No issues. In a month or two, when my weight drops even further, my intent is to go down to 7.5mg Tirz and 5mg Reta.
Click to expand...