DrPEPr said:
PickleRN said:
DrPEPr said:
For my tendonitis — first in the triceps, then later in the wrist — I ran BPC-157 and TB-500 as separate compounds.
BPC-157: 0.25mg injected IM into the deltoid at the affected site, 2x per day (morning and evening). TB-500: 2mg subQ in the abdomen every 3 days.
The triceps tendonitis had been bothering me on and off for roughly 2 years, never fully clearing up, and at this point it has been gone for close to a year. The wrist issue showed up more recently, so it's harder to say whether the compounds made a big difference there...
I also take GHK-Cu and KPV, but personally a Glow/Klow blend only complicates dosing and timing for me.
Finding your reply was a stroke of luck for me. I've undergone 5 rotator cuff repairs throughout the years. Things were going well until I dropped pounds using Reta and began exercising. These days, my right biceps has a burning sensation that goes from the cuff down to my elbow. Another surgery is not something I want. I did get a Glow kit, but the stinging and the hardening that followed were awful, so I stopped using it. Maybe I'll give your protocol a shot.
A few things I'd like to know:
When you inject either of those 2 peptides, do you feel any stinging?
Is this protocol something you follow for a set number of weeks, then pause for a set number of weeks?
Thanks for taking the time to consider this. I'm grateful.
There was zero burning sensation for me. The vials I used contained 5mg each of BPC and TB, and I mixed them with 2ml of bac water, which works out to 250mcg per 10ui.
As I mentioned before, blends like GLOW/KLOW aren't my preference since they complicate dosing and make separate timing unworkable. On top of that, I would never do an IM (intramuscular) shot of GHK-Cu.
My usage lasted roughly 4 weeks for both, though the pain had already subsided by week 2.5 or 3—I just continued to finish off the vials.
Tendonitis in the triceps or wrist is naturally somewhat different from a rotator cuff issue, so your own protocol could stretch out longer, depending on how much damage there is.