Hey everyone, last December I tore the biceps tendon in my left arm. When I saw the doctors, they gave me two options: go through OR, keep the arm unused for a minimum of 6 weeks, then do therapy. Or I could just live with the injury. So I chose not to do the OR. That was a long time before I even started my Peptides journey.
Over the past year though, there were several occasions where activity left me with arm pain. So I ran TB-500 (high initial dose and then maintaining) plus BPC-157 for roughly 2 month. After that, everything was OK. I've now been off for about 2 month, and today my dog yanked me hard toward another dog. And now again, when I run my hand over the tendon, I feel a uncomfort or even pain.
So what's the best way to treat the problem with peptides? Are the 2 month of TB and BPC not enough? I stayed on the Peptides until I had no pain and no uncomfortable feeling (and the vial ended).
Over the past year though, there were several occasions where activity left me with arm pain. So I ran TB-500 (high initial dose and then maintaining) plus BPC-157 for roughly 2 month. After that, everything was OK. I've now been off for about 2 month, and today my dog yanked me hard toward another dog. And now again, when I run my hand over the tendon, I feel a uncomfort or even pain.
So what's the best way to treat the problem with peptides? Are the 2 month of TB and BPC not enough? I stayed on the Peptides until I had no pain and no uncomfortable feeling (and the vial ended).