How long does your reconstituted HCG stay good?

tendency

Explorer
Joined
Oct 21, 2025
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest, USA
Hey everyone - with ERPs HCG, I'm getting roughly 5 weeks if I'm lucky. Back when I used brand pregnyl, it would last nearly 8 weeks. For those of you using HCG, how long does it typically last after reconstitution?
 
tendency said:

Hey everyone - with ERPs HCG, I'm getting roughly 5 weeks if I'm lucky. Back when I used brand pregnyl, it would last nearly 8 weeks. For those of you using HCG, how long does it typically last after reconstitution?
What method are you using to arrive at those figures?
 
justjpg said:

tendency said:

Hey everyone - with ERPs HCG, I'm getting roughly 5 weeks if I'm lucky. Back when I used brand pregnyl, it would last nearly 8 weeks. For those of you using HCG, how long does it typically last after reconstitution?
What method are you using to arrive at those figures?
I'd say it becomes quite clear roughly 3-4 hours after the injection that it's doing its job 😀
 
tendency said:

justjpg said:

tendency said:

Hey everyone - with ERPs HCG, I'm getting roughly 5 weeks if I'm lucky. Back when I used brand pregnyl, it would last nearly 8 weeks. For those of you using HCG, how long does it typically last after reconstitution?
What method are you using to arrive at those figures?
I'd say it becomes quite clear roughly 3-4 hours after the injection that it's doing its job 😀
What is it meant to do that gives you such a distinct feeling?
 
Elgordoboy said:

tendency said:

justjpg said:

tendency said:

Hey everyone - with ERPs HCG, I'm getting roughly 5 weeks if I'm lucky. Back when I used brand pregnyl, it would last nearly 8 weeks. For those of you using HCG, how long does it typically last after reconstitution?
What method are you using to arrive at those figures?
I'd say it becomes quite clear roughly 3-4 hours after the injection that it's doing its job 😀
What is it meant to do that gives you such a distinct feeling?
You know how it goes — everything gets going. 😀 Down there, all the systems switch on. Libido is good, energy picks up, and then it fades gradually over the following days until the next shot.

My T gets a clear bump, backed up by a lot of labs across the years.

14 years on this stuff means I know it well. I'm secondary hypogonadism
 
I run it in 10-week stretches, and it looks like it's stopping the boys from shrinking — though I can't say whether they'd change without it.

Every 90 days I get standard hormone bloodwork done and everything comes back fine. Maybe I'm not getting the enjoyable side effects, but it does appear to do its job.
 
tendency said:

justjpg said:

tendency said:

Hey everyone - with ERPs HCG, I'm getting roughly 5 weeks if I'm lucky. Back when I used brand pregnyl, it would last nearly 8 weeks. For those of you using HCG, how long does it typically last after reconstitution?
What method are you using to arrive at those figures?
I'd say it becomes quite clear roughly 3-4 hours after the injection that it's doing its job 😀
Understood. I was just wondering since I've been doing 300iu of HCG every day for 3 days now, and I've never used it before. I haven't really felt anything along the lines of what you're describing, but I'm also in the middle of a cycle that includes 400mg of NPP. Down there, the nandrolone appears to be having a stronger effect than the HCG
 
justjpg said:

tendency said:

justjpg said:

tendency said:

Hey everyone - with ERPs HCG, I'm getting roughly 5 weeks if I'm lucky. Back when I used brand pregnyl, it would last nearly 8 weeks. For those of you using HCG, how long does it typically last after reconstitution?
What method are you using to arrive at those figures?
I'd say it becomes quite clear roughly 3-4 hours after the injection that it's doing its job 😀
Understood. I was just wondering since I've been doing 300iu of HCG every day for 3 days now, and I've never used it before. I haven't really felt anything along the lines of what you're describing, but I'm also in the middle of a cycle that includes 400mg of NPP. Down there, the nandrolone appears to be having a stronger effect than the HCG
Honestly, I have no idea about using HCG alongside nandrolone at the same time. That said, I'm not sure daily HCG is something you'd want to continue past a couple of weeks at most? My urologist personally doesn't want me using it more than 2x week, because of possible receptor desensitization, so for the last 10+ years that's exactly how I've run it. Knock on wood, no problems so far (lol .. no pun intended).

Back when I began, the restart protocol we used had me on 1000iu daily, but only for the initial two weeks.
 
tendency said:

justjpg said:

tendency said:

justjpg said:

tendency said:

Hey everyone - with ERPs HCG, I'm getting roughly 5 weeks if I'm lucky. Back when I used brand pregnyl, it would last nearly 8 weeks. For those of you using HCG, how long does it typically last after reconstitution?
What method are you using to arrive at those figures?
I'd say it becomes quite clear roughly 3-4 hours after the injection that it's doing its job 😀
Understood. I was just wondering since I've been doing 300iu of HCG every day for 3 days now, and I've never used it before. I haven't really felt anything along the lines of what you're describing, but I'm also in the middle of a cycle that includes 400mg of NPP. Down there, the nandrolone appears to be having a stronger effect than the HCG
Honestly, I have no idea about using HCG alongside nandrolone at the same time. That said, I'm not sure daily HCG is something you'd want to continue past a couple of weeks at most? My urologist personally doesn't want me using it more than 2x week, because of possible receptor desensitization, so for the last 10+ years that's exactly how I've run it. Knock on wood, no problems so far (lol .. no pun intended).

Back when I began, the restart protocol we used had me on 1000iu daily, but only for the initial two weeks.
Yeah, when it comes to cycling it, the information out there is all over the place. A 4 month on, 1 month off schedule seems to get brought up a lot. With the dose I'm using, a 5,000mg kit would stretch a bit past 3 months for me, so my plan was to finish an entire kit, then rest for a month before starting the next one. Besides, I'm not using it to raise my test levels anyway.
 
Back
Top