tendency
Explorer
Hey everyone - with ERPs HCG, I'm getting roughly 5 weeks if I'm lucky. Back when I used brand pregnyl, it would last nearly 8 weeks. For those of you using HCG, how long does it typically last after reconstitution?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What method are you using to arrive at those figures?tendency said:
Hey everyone - with ERPs HCG, I'm getting roughly 5 weeks if I'm lucky. Back when I used brand pregnyl, it would last nearly 8 weeks. For those of you using HCG, how long does it typically last after reconstitution?
I'd say it becomes quite clear roughly 3-4 hours after the injection that it's doing its jobjustjpg said:
What method are you using to arrive at those figures?tendency said:
Hey everyone - with ERPs HCG, I'm getting roughly 5 weeks if I'm lucky. Back when I used brand pregnyl, it would last nearly 8 weeks. For those of you using HCG, how long does it typically last after reconstitution?
What is it meant to do that gives you such a distinct feeling?tendency said:
I'd say it becomes quite clear roughly 3-4 hours after the injection that it's doing its jobjustjpg said:
What method are you using to arrive at those figures?tendency said:
Hey everyone - with ERPs HCG, I'm getting roughly 5 weeks if I'm lucky. Back when I used brand pregnyl, it would last nearly 8 weeks. For those of you using HCG, how long does it typically last after reconstitution?![]()
You know how it goes — everything gets going.Elgordoboy said:
What is it meant to do that gives you such a distinct feeling?tendency said:
I'd say it becomes quite clear roughly 3-4 hours after the injection that it's doing its jobjustjpg said:
What method are you using to arrive at those figures?tendency said:
Hey everyone - with ERPs HCG, I'm getting roughly 5 weeks if I'm lucky. Back when I used brand pregnyl, it would last nearly 8 weeks. For those of you using HCG, how long does it typically last after reconstitution?![]()
Understood. I was just wondering since I've been doing 300iu of HCG every day for 3 days now, and I've never used it before. I haven't really felt anything along the lines of what you're describing, but I'm also in the middle of a cycle that includes 400mg of NPP. Down there, the nandrolone appears to be having a stronger effect than the HCGtendency said:
I'd say it becomes quite clear roughly 3-4 hours after the injection that it's doing its jobjustjpg said:
What method are you using to arrive at those figures?tendency said:
Hey everyone - with ERPs HCG, I'm getting roughly 5 weeks if I'm lucky. Back when I used brand pregnyl, it would last nearly 8 weeks. For those of you using HCG, how long does it typically last after reconstitution?![]()
Honestly, I have no idea about using HCG alongside nandrolone at the same time. That said, I'm not sure daily HCG is something you'd want to continue past a couple of weeks at most? My urologist personally doesn't want me using it more than 2x week, because of possible receptor desensitization, so for the last 10+ years that's exactly how I've run it. Knock on wood, no problems so far (lol .. no pun intended).justjpg said:
Understood. I was just wondering since I've been doing 300iu of HCG every day for 3 days now, and I've never used it before. I haven't really felt anything along the lines of what you're describing, but I'm also in the middle of a cycle that includes 400mg of NPP. Down there, the nandrolone appears to be having a stronger effect than the HCGtendency said:
I'd say it becomes quite clear roughly 3-4 hours after the injection that it's doing its jobjustjpg said:
What method are you using to arrive at those figures?tendency said:
Hey everyone - with ERPs HCG, I'm getting roughly 5 weeks if I'm lucky. Back when I used brand pregnyl, it would last nearly 8 weeks. For those of you using HCG, how long does it typically last after reconstitution?![]()
Yeah, when it comes to cycling it, the information out there is all over the place. A 4 month on, 1 month off schedule seems to get brought up a lot. With the dose I'm using, a 5,000mg kit would stretch a bit past 3 months for me, so my plan was to finish an entire kit, then rest for a month before starting the next one. Besides, I'm not using it to raise my test levels anyway.tendency said:
Honestly, I have no idea about using HCG alongside nandrolone at the same time. That said, I'm not sure daily HCG is something you'd want to continue past a couple of weeks at most? My urologist personally doesn't want me using it more than 2x week, because of possible receptor desensitization, so for the last 10+ years that's exactly how I've run it. Knock on wood, no problems so far (lol .. no pun intended).justjpg said:
Understood. I was just wondering since I've been doing 300iu of HCG every day for 3 days now, and I've never used it before. I haven't really felt anything along the lines of what you're describing, but I'm also in the middle of a cycle that includes 400mg of NPP. Down there, the nandrolone appears to be having a stronger effect than the HCGtendency said:
I'd say it becomes quite clear roughly 3-4 hours after the injection that it's doing its jobjustjpg said:
What method are you using to arrive at those figures?tendency said:
Hey everyone - with ERPs HCG, I'm getting roughly 5 weeks if I'm lucky. Back when I used brand pregnyl, it would last nearly 8 weeks. For those of you using HCG, how long does it typically last after reconstitution?![]()
Back when I began, the restart protocol we used had me on 1000iu daily, but only for the initial two weeks.