ShimrodsPhial
Explorer
I'll be placing my first order of Retatrutide this week. There are 35 kg to shift, and a lot of that is visceral fat. That works out at roughly 32% of my current body weight. From what I gather this can take as long as two years with Retatrutide, and the dose determines how it goes.
From the experiences I've read, people describe starting at around 1 mg, then going to 2 mg for 4 weeks, 4 mg for 4 weeks, and so on. Whether I'll push up to 6 or 8 mg I haven't decided. I believe I've grasped how to titrate properly and how to watch for side effects.
Where I'm stuck: buying 10 mg vials works nicely for the first month, but after that dividing them by 4 no longer comes out even. How do you all deal with it?
If I go for 20 mg vials instead, half of each one gets thrown out after the first month. It's only $10, but waste bothers me.
Have I missed something? Thanks.
From the experiences I've read, people describe starting at around 1 mg, then going to 2 mg for 4 weeks, 4 mg for 4 weeks, and so on. Whether I'll push up to 6 or 8 mg I haven't decided. I believe I've grasped how to titrate properly and how to watch for side effects.
Where I'm stuck: buying 10 mg vials works nicely for the first month, but after that dividing them by 4 no longer comes out even. How do you all deal with it?
If I go for 20 mg vials instead, half of each one gets thrown out after the first month. It's only $10, but waste bothers me.
Have I missed something? Thanks.