Beardboost
Explorer
I reached my lowest point, Mounjaro shots were beyond my budget, and with a lot of spare time available I spent countless hours digging into things myself, and now I'm on an enormous path, 18 weeks in with 70 pounds gone!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I feel exactly the same wayStace_wow said:
Reddit. Sure, Reddit can be a cesspool, yet that's how I found all you beautiful people <3
Ain't that the truth—ask me how I know.Flash-BCR said:
...and honestly, if you simply drift along like a reasonable 'researcher', it barely feels like there are any rules whatsoever...apart from the odd crash scene on the peptide expressway that you drive past on your way...bamagirl26 said:
I concur. There are plenty of rules, yet it's understandable why they exist.juanmecha said:
Throttle883 said:
Reddit… sadly. Still, I'm glad to be part of this. Simply reading has taught me a great deal.
The moderation here is excellent—credit to the mods. Same here: stumbling onto this community made my learning process much faster.![]()
![]()
Every so often I drop by that place to check whether it has unexpectedly become logical or useful for me. Nope. Still not.lastresort said:
The Discord platform is an absolute madhouse.
I remember checking out a biohacking Discord server that I found through Reddit, and I was taken aback by pictures of women who were nearly nude.spanky2026 said:
Every so often I drop by that place to check whether it has unexpectedly become logical or useful for me. Nope. Still not.lastresort said:
The Discord platform is an absolute madhouse.
Nuts that are orange? Ha halastresort said:
Wow. A lot of folks arrived via Reddit. We ought to give Reddit credit rather than kicking it in its orange bits
Did 12 donuts play a part?skaylife said:
I was at a bar having drinks. My belief is that something was slipped into my beverage. Upon waking, I found myself in this place. At this point I have grown accustomed to being here and have no desire to be anywhere else. Life....
There were so many of them. I can't even recall what they were called.Skidude said:
Did 12 donuts play a part?skaylife said:
I was at a bar having drinks. My belief is that something was slipped into my beverage. Upon waking, I found myself in this place. At this point I have grown accustomed to being here and have no desire to be anywhere else. Life....
That's probably my story too..