How did you end up here?

I reached my lowest point, Mounjaro shots were beyond my budget, and with a lot of spare time available I spent countless hours digging into things myself, and now I'm on an enormous path, 18 weeks in with 70 pounds gone!
 
Tried Wegovy for 1 or 2 months, no results for me. Actually put on 2 lbs while taking it. I had no clue what the mechanism was supposed to be. Plus it was expensive, and insurance=azzholes.

About a year later, a relative is using Tirz and doing really well. Meanwhile, I kept skipping over a 60 page thread on a gun forum discussing peptides for things beyond weight loss. That's where I began, ran into a couple of scary moments with dosing, then learned about this place, online calculators, Peppys, STG, etc.

What a crazy ride! I'm obviously on the spectrum, and every few years I get completely absorbed in some new thing, OCD-style. This was totally unexpected!
 
Flash-BCR said:

bamagirl26 said:

juanmecha said:

Throttle883 said:

Reddit… sadly. Still, I'm glad to be part of this. Simply reading has taught me a great deal.

The moderation here is excellent—credit to the mods. Same here: stumbling onto this community made my learning process much faster.
I concur. There are plenty of rules, yet it's understandable why they exist.
...and honestly, if you simply drift along like a reasonable 'researcher', it barely feels like there are any rules whatsoever...apart from the odd crash scene on the peptide expressway that you drive past on your way... 😎 👍
Ain't that the truth—ask me how I know. 😉
 
April 2023 - Reddit's Original Tirzepatide Sources subreddit > Discords Original Tirzepatide/Sema Server > In both of those, I took on admin roles > July 31, 2023 - BOTH were taken down within minutes of each other - and with that takedown, the admins lost their Discord and Reddit accounts ... (for a lot of people, that was a "dark" day - wondering what was happening and where everyone had gone) I returned to Discord with a new name, joining the Testing server, which wasn't taken down at that point > Gonk launched GLP1Chat and I launched Peppys, so there were homes for all the displaced people from the takedown - and safe places for those who need to learn and understand harm reduction and safety BEFORE they begin researching. Then, naturally, also for those who had already started researching but lacked genuinely legit places to learn correctly.
 
I saw another post about this on Reddit. Once I bought my first vial through a reseller, I began looking into ways to find gray-market prices.
 
Yeah, Reddit — total dumpster fire, but I still check it daily for updates. I like to keep up with FDA news and compounding developments, since they might signal where grey is headed.
 
Last summer, a friend of mine appeared and had lost a lot of weight compared to our previous meeting - she mentioned she was using grey market reta that her friend was distributing. I purchased a few vials from that friend and really liked it, he was upfront about sourcing it from the Chinese grey market and I thought I could bypass the middle man. Went down a google rabbit hole, a reddit snippet led me here and I'm forever thankful.
 
lastresort said:

The Discord platform is an absolute madhouse.
Every so often I drop by that place to check whether it has unexpectedly become logical or useful for me. Nope. Still not.
 
spanky2026 said:

lastresort said:

The Discord platform is an absolute madhouse.
Every so often I drop by that place to check whether it has unexpectedly become logical or useful for me. Nope. Still not.
I remember checking out a biohacking Discord server that I found through Reddit, and I was taken aback by pictures of women who were nearly nude.
 
Someone I know brought up Reta, and a handful of random Reddit lookups later, I landed here.

Reddit as a cesspool? No argument from me. Still, if you can slog through the mess, it does have its uses.
 
One of those “find lowestpeptide prices” sites turned up in my Google results, and that's what led me to this place. It seemed legitimate, yet my gut told me otherwise—I couldn't verify or dig up anything on the vendors. So here I am, waiting for the chance to learn and, with any luck, keep pinning myself for as long as I can see ahead. Terz has worked really well for me, and after this month, compounding's cost just doesn't fit my budget.

The one thing that has me uneasy: I keep seeing talk about getting into crypto and similar stuff, and I've got zero experience there.
 
I was at a bar having drinks. My belief is that something was slipped into my beverage. Upon waking, I found myself in this place. At this point I have grown accustomed to being here and have no desire to be anywhere else. Life....
 
skaylife said:

I was at a bar having drinks. My belief is that something was slipped into my beverage. Upon waking, I found myself in this place. At this point I have grown accustomed to being here and have no desire to be anywhere else. Life....
Did 12 donuts play a part?

That's probably my story too..
 
The gym area on Flashback, a Swedish forum. There was a lot of praise for peps and similar substances. "The holy trio" kept coming up. Flashback -> Reddit -> STG -> GLP1Chat.

I simply fell into that typical adhd hyperfocus, reading nonstop and chasing more and more knowledge. At this point I'm deep in the rabbit hole, and honestly, I've started treating it like a new hobby lol.
 
Skidude said:

skaylife said:

I was at a bar having drinks. My belief is that something was slipped into my beverage. Upon waking, I found myself in this place. At this point I have grown accustomed to being here and have no desire to be anywhere else. Life....
Did 12 donuts play a part?

That's probably my story too..
There were so many of them. I can't even recall what they were called.😢
 
Back
Top